Unreal.

Discus and support Unreal. in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; You guys are a **** joke. Your **** ''standards'' are a LIE. I literally downloaded a NAZI SYMBOL and I have not received any bans nor have I received... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Mega Mind, Jul 5, 2022.

1. Mega Mind
    Mega Mind Guest

Unreal.

You guys are a **** joke. Your **** ''standards'' are a LIE. I literally downloaded a NAZI SYMBOL and I have not received any bans nor have I received any warnings. **** out of here with your faux moral ''standards'' There's **** KIDS on this Xbox that can PUBLICLY see a symbol of hate, oppression and racism. You guys are spineless pussies who're afraid to act. You'll ban someone for saying mean wittle words......awwwww (Even though there's a block button) But you'll allow Nazi symbols though! Yay! ****

:)

Mega Mind, Jul 5, 2022
  2. Smiling Cat-FAB725BA Win User

unreal

Just wait until august and get the new one and have a cheater free, but buggy experience for a couple weeks. Seriously though any yearly franchise game gets a couple patches and then as soon as sales drop off after a couple months they let the games die
    on the vine.

-

I would stop buying EA titles if you're mad that there are so many cheaters. They are the ones that decide if a game should be kept up to date and cheater free by paying someone to keep patching the game when bugs and exploits in the code are found.
  3. Eggnogga Win User

unreal

I thought this thread was going to be about a graphics engine. Oh well..
  4. Bluntman1138 Win User

unreal

Most likely going against someone who goes for 2 point conversions, and onside kicks a lot...LOL!!

And how does someone "Loose" against someone else?
  5. The Boogymaan Win User

The Unreal Tournament Series: Where Did They Go?

[quote user="HailofSteel"]

Unreal Tournament 2: The Liandri Conflict was an amazing game.UT3 was a mess.Had they stayed with the core mechanics of 2 it would have done much better.Why they added in those vehicles and made it mission based baffles me.

[/quote]It was actually called Unreal Championship 2. There never was an Unreal Tournament 1 or 2, even 3 actually. They just went by the year they were released except for Unreal Tournament 3. Unreal Tournament 99', Unreal Tournament 2002, and then It was
    Unreal Tournament 2004 I believe.
  6. cheesyhunter1 Win User

Bethesda to Hold News Conference at E3 2015

i do like the new unreal engines games

unreal dx12???????????
Thema:

Unreal.

1. Unreal. - Similar Threads - Unreal

2. Unreal Engine 5 Console Access Request

in XBoX on Windows
    Unreal Engine 5 Console Access Request: "Hello , Thank you for filling out the Unreal Engine Console Access Request form. Epic requires a confirmation of console development status in order for us to grant source code and resources for...
  3. Unreal Engine games crash upon 5-10 minutes playtime

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unreal Engine games crash upon 5-10 minutes playtime: So it seems that any game I play using Unreal Engine crashes after online 5 minutes, done tons of trouble-shooting and still can't seem to figure out what is causing this issue some insight would...
  4. Microsoft glosses over problems with XBOX X on Unreal Engine games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft glosses over problems with XBOX X on Unreal Engine games: I thought I had problems with the console, but this is not the case, all the Unreal Engine games that I installed crash and hang,after the console turns off,games from EA games and Rockstar work...
  5. Project Acoustics Issues in Unreal 5.1.1

in XBoX on Windows
    Project Acoustics Issues in Unreal 5.1.1: Hi Microsoft, I saw your Project Acoustics presentation in this incredible video. My team and I were so inspired, that we decided to integrate it into our game. Would you be able help with some...
  6. How could I develop a brain training for xbox using Unreal Engine

in XBoX on Consoles
    How could I develop a brain training for xbox using Unreal Engine: Hello, I have spent a long long time building a brain training program and want to port our javascript assets to xbox. Is there an easy way to do this with Unity or Unreal Engine, I have...
  7. Constantly crashing on Unreal Engine and Unity games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Constantly crashing on Unreal Engine and Unity games: Hey guys, was hoping to get a bit of help in response to some issues I've been having. I constantly crash on games that rely on Unreal Engine or Unity, and I'm at a point to where I don't know...
  8. Unreal Tournament 3 and Half Life 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unreal Tournament 3 and Half Life 2: Hey there, when are you guys going to add FPS boost and HDR to Unreal Tournament 3 and Half Life 2? These two amazing games deserve the treatment, I mean why do it for games like “Zuma” and not...
  9. Unreal Championship 2 Missing DLC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unreal Championship 2 Missing DLC: Hey i got Unreal Championship 2 a while back on xbox one and it appears that it doesn't have any dlc (I think 4 extra maps and around 8 or so extra playable characters) Is anyone else missing the...
  10. Unreal Tournament 3 on Xbox One S

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unreal Tournament 3 on Xbox One S: Hi all! I just downloaded Unreal Tournament 3 on my Xbox One S and it is a blast! However, I can’t find any way to sign in to a profile and save my progress. Am I missing something or is it...