Unreal Engine 5 Console Access Request

Discus and support Unreal Engine 5 Console Access Request in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; "Hello , Thank you for filling out the Unreal Engine Console Access Request form. Epic requires a confirmation of console development status in order... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by ehwzv, Apr 9, 2024.

1. ehwzv
    ehwzv Guest

"Hello ,

Thank you for filling out the Unreal Engine Console Access Request form. Epic requires a confirmation of console development status in order for us to grant source code and resources for each requested console platform. Please follow the steps below to submit the necessary confirmation:

• Xbox One & Xbox Series X: Contact your Microsoft account representative requesting they send an email to [*** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***] confirming your status and referencing your email address.
    Please note Epic is not able to grant console access until this confirmation is received."

I don't have a representative as far as I am aware, I am a registered developer though the Xbox Live Creators Program.

Who and how do I get in touch with someone to verify to Epic Games that I am a registered developer?

:)

ehwzv, Apr 9, 2024
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

You are not a developer. You are a hobbyist. It's in the description of the program

Only professional developers have agents that can approve you. If you don't have a real physical development kit provided by Microsoft, you're likely not at that level.

I suggest you contact epic for clarification as to exactly what qualifies
  3. ngocphi Win User

Xbox series X PC mode

Yes both available to developers

Many games use unreal

Engine for devwlopment

And optimized libraries isn't a unity strongnpoint unity is a more universal development suite you can do for different consoles

But you need tools better optimized for the individual console

To take advantage of the hardware like apples swift

Or Xboxes sdk or sonys

Unreal is their own development suite with unreal 5 engine coming soon how do you not know this

I simply listed games made with those.

The sdk kits get approved by ms or sony or nintendo

Whenever it's unity or unreal frostbite etc

@op therr is *** Email address is removed for privacy *** plus creators program

Which gains you access to SDKs

You still have to register with ms or sony or whatever platform.plus register with the said tools website after you register with xbox

Now you can buy a development kit but they aint cheap you need a computer and buy your own console unity and unreal are both on xbox one I donno where you got your idea otherwise

Gears 5 uses unreal

Better question why would I be listing games that arent unreal that uses the unreal sdk if I didn't know thats a SDK ? UNREAL or whatever engine is listed when you boot up any game unless you mean like c++ which case unity is based on c++ so is unreal

Unity and unreal fox slipstream Resident evil are an engines with libraries full SDKs
  4. Tzar of kaos Win User

Epic teases "high end" game that will "push next generation graphics"

I know that Fable Legends use Unreal 4 Engine,but will the next Batman use it,too ?

Just hope this time textures won't pop up after 5-10 seconds,like it was with the Unreal 3 Engine.
  5. Gsepp Win User

forgotting games that need a comeback

master blaster

any game from sunsoft

like batman

speaking of batman redo it with unreal engine 5
  6. Mark Sherwood Win User

Halo 5 using the unreal engine????

Doesn't surprise me that it will be exclusive. Its a nice way to get people to shoot from X360 > X1.
Thema:

1. Unreal Engine 5 Console Access Request - Similar Threads - Unreal Engine Console

2. Unreal Engine games crash upon 5-10 minutes playtime

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unreal Engine games crash upon 5-10 minutes playtime: So it seems that any game I play using Unreal Engine crashes after online 5 minutes, done tons of trouble-shooting and still can't seem to figure out what is causing this issue some insight would...
  3. Microsoft glosses over problems with XBOX X on Unreal Engine games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft glosses over problems with XBOX X on Unreal Engine games: I thought I had problems with the console, but this is not the case, all the Unreal Engine games that I installed crash and hang,after the console turns off,games from EA games and Rockstar work...
  4. Project Acoustics Issues in Unreal 5.1.1

in XBoX on Windows
    Project Acoustics Issues in Unreal 5.1.1: Hi Microsoft, I saw your Project Acoustics presentation in this incredible video. My team and I were so inspired, that we decided to integrate it into our game. Would you be able help with some...
  5. How could I develop a brain training for xbox using Unreal Engine

in XBoX on Consoles
    How could I develop a brain training for xbox using Unreal Engine: Hello, I have spent a long long time building a brain training program and want to port our javascript assets to xbox. Is there an easy way to do this with Unity or Unreal Engine, I have...
  6. Constantly crashing on Unreal Engine and Unity games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Constantly crashing on Unreal Engine and Unity games: Hey guys, was hoping to get a bit of help in response to some issues I've been having. I constantly crash on games that rely on Unreal Engine or Unity, and I'm at a point to where I don't know...
  7. Unreal Tournament 3 and Half Life 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unreal Tournament 3 and Half Life 2: Hey there, when are you guys going to add FPS boost and HDR to Unreal Tournament 3 and Half Life 2? These two amazing games deserve the treatment, I mean why do it for games like “Zuma” and not...
  8. Unreal.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Unreal.: You guys are a **** joke. Your **** ''standards'' are a LIE. I literally downloaded a NAZI SYMBOL and I have not received any bans nor have I received any warnings. **** out of here with your faux...
  9. Unreal Championship 2 Missing DLC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unreal Championship 2 Missing DLC: Hey i got Unreal Championship 2 a while back on xbox one and it appears that it doesn't have any dlc (I think 4 extra maps and around 8 or so extra playable characters) Is anyone else missing the...
  10. Unreal Tournament 3 on Xbox One S

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unreal Tournament 3 on Xbox One S: Hi all! I just downloaded Unreal Tournament 3 on my Xbox One S and it is a blast! However, I can’t find any way to sign in to a profile and save my progress. Am I missing something or is it...