Unpaid XBox Live Gold & Change in country

Discus and support Unpaid XBox Live Gold & Change in country in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hi folks, I moved from Ireland to France 3 months ago. I had a monthly payment set up on the XBox Live GOld platform, but my irish bank account is... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by BotteSentier685, Jan 17, 2019.

1. Unpaid XBox Live Gold & Change in country

Hi folks,

I moved from Ireland to France 3 months ago.

I had a monthly payment set up on the XBox Live GOld platform, but my irish bank account is now empty and I forgot to change the location (and the corresponding bank account) from Ireland to France on my XBox Profile.

Today I updated both my location and the credit card, but I still cannot pay! I can see an error message displayed, saying that I have to pay the amount due before being able to change the location for the payment.... But I can only pay with a french debit
    card now so it's like a snake biting its own tail!

WHat shall I do please guys?

Btw I was qualified (for the 1st time) for the semi-finals of the EA Cup on FIFA. I should have to start again from scratch as the EA Cup starts again daily. Is there any way for the support to qualify me directly for the semi-finals again please?

Thank you in advance! BR

:)

BotteSentier685, Jan 17, 2019
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

Hello Botte,

Sorry for the issue with the subscription. Being you have moved and such we recommend to request a call back and speak with a support agent to assist you.

When you go to
    Contact Us
    to get it to request a callback follow these steps:

• Step 1 ----select Xbox One
    • Step 2 ----select see more options then subscription changes
    • Step 3-----select show contact options
    • Step 4 ----select request a call from support

Once they call explain the issue and they will be able to help you. Note that these options regularly change so just keep selecting something that gives request a call from support as a contact option.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Brad

Xbox Forum Team
  3. Smwutches Win User

You'll want to contact support and speak to billing. http://support.xbox.com/contact-us

As far as the game is concerned, you would have to try contacting EA to see if that is something they can do.
  4. topiaslottanen Win User

Xbox live gold tilaus [Xbox Live Gold Subscription.]

I meant if u have unpaid xbox live gold subcription can you buy a prepaid card where is xbox live gold and use it
  5. Internet Expert Win User

I dont can't pay suscription helpe

If you have an unpaid balance on your Xbox Live Gold subscription, then the account remains suspended until you have the money to pay the amount due.
  6. ChowCifer Win User

What are the risk?

but the country where i live, xbox live isn't available, if i didn't fake the billing address, i wouldn't be able to play it, i don't have any unpaid bills at all, i just fake a billing address so i can registered as a member... :(
Thema:

1. Unpaid XBox Live Gold & Change in country - Similar Threads - Unpaid Live Gold

2. Impayé abonnement Xbox Live[Translation-Unpaid Xbox Live subscription]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Impayé abonnement Xbox Live[Translation-Unpaid Xbox Live subscription]: Bonjour, Je viens de me rendre compte aujourd'hui que mon abonnement Xbox live s'est renouvelé il y a quelques jours. Résultat : je me retrouve avec 39,99€ d'impayés. Je souhaite savoir s'il est...
  3. Live gold impayé [Live gold unpaid]

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Live gold impayé [Live gold unpaid]: Bonjour, en me connectant aujourd'hui j'ai eu la surprise que je devais payer 6.99 € impayés pour le xbox live gold sauf que je n'avais pas activé le renouvellement périodique et je ne trouve pas...
  4. Abonnement xbox live gold impayé[Translation-Unpaid live gold xbox subscription]

in XBoX Accessibility
    Abonnement xbox live gold impayé[Translation-Unpaid live gold xbox subscription]: Je souhaiterais de l'aide concernant mon abonnement xbox live gold impayé depuis le 6 mai,je ne peux pas payer l'abonnement et il me servira a rien car j'ai l'abonnement xbox live gold avec...
  5. Xbox live unpaid bill

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live unpaid bill: I just open my xbox one s and was chekking that it is okey for selling. Then i saw that i have unpaid live and that cost 59.99e. I don't want pay that anymore. Its now 10 days over when the last...
  6. Removal of an unpaid xbox live subscription

in XBoX on Consoles
    Removal of an unpaid xbox live subscription: My father paid for a recurring 3 month Xbox Live Gold subscription for me but recently passed away. When I try to remove the subscription from my account (the credit card that it was paid with is...
  7. Unpaid reward credits, live account migration

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Unpaid reward credits, live account migration: hey guys, I've been reading up on the forum and the FAQ about missing reward points not being paid out which I am afflicted by. I just had an account migration last week, two weeks ago. I'm...
  8. Unpaid credits, live account migration

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Unpaid credits, live account migration: hey guys, I've been reading up on the forum and the FAQ about missing reward points not being paid out which I am afflicted by. I just had an account migration last week, two weeks ago. I'm...
  9. Unpaid credits, live account migration

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Unpaid credits, live account migration: hey guys, I've been reading up on the forum and the FAQ about missing reward points not being paid out which I am afflicted by. I just had an account migration last week, two weeks ago. I'm...
  10. Can't pay my unpaid xbox live subscription fee

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't pay my unpaid xbox live subscription fee: Hi, my actual paiement card is invalid, so i have some sub fee to pay, but i can't unbind my actual card or pay with another as the paiement page doesnt show me anything but the fee i have to pay....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how pay unpaid xbox gold