Unlock old Account (still have access, but locked)

Discus and support Unlock old Account (still have access, but locked) in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have had this account locked for about 2-3 years (since MW3), When i had access to this account i had a 17/18 character password and i was entering... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Sir Cheerio, Dec 12, 2014.

1. Sir Cheerio
    Sir Cheerio Guest

I have had this account locked for about 2-3 years (since MW3), When i had access to this account i had a 17/18 character password and i was entering my full pass (17/18 characters) but i did not know i was only supposed to enter the first 16. I still know
    and have the password and im still able to login but the account is locked and i was wondering if it can get unlocked.

:)

Sir Cheerio, Dec 12, 2014
  2. Locked Parent Account on Xbox

My parental account was locked by MS. They recommended a new account which I now have. Unfortunately, my son can't sign into Xbox without access to my old parental account. How can I associate his account with my new parental account WITHOUT access to my
    old account?

StokedElk95016, Dec 12, 2014
  3. email change

how do I change my old account to my new account I can not access my old email account the provider has locked me out

rommulusbrunelli, Dec 12, 2014
  4. Unlock old Account (still have access, but locked)

Hello Sir Cheerio

Is this a Microsoft Account lock? If that is the case please give this link a try -

windows.microsoft.com/.../get-support

On this contact form you should enter

• Short description of your issueUnlock old Account (still have access, but locked) :(Account Lock Issue)
    • The email address (Microsoft account) affected by this issue
    • your contact email they can reply to
    • Detailed description of your issue
    • Submit
    These people would probably be the best bet to unlock an affected e-mail account. I hope you get it sorted and get back to gaming as quick as possible. Please let us know if this has solved your issue once you have received a response from
    Microsoft!

Thank you very much for your question

If you also require support from Xbox Customer Support please visit
    http://support.xbox.com/contact-us

Regards,

Daniel

DanielGabriel2, Dec 12, 2014
  5. DanielGabriel2 Win User

Hello Sir Cheerio

Is this a Microsoft Account lock? If that is the case please give this link a try -

windows.microsoft.com/.../get-support

On this contact form you should enter

• Short description of your issue:(Account Lock Issue)
    • The email address (Microsoft account) affected by this issue
    • your contact email they can reply to
    • Detailed description of your issue
    • Submit
    These people would probably be the best bet to unlock an affected e-mail account. I hope you get it sorted and get back to gaming as quick as possible. Please let us know if this has solved your issue once you have received a response from
    Microsoft!

Thank you very much for your question

If you also require support from Xbox Customer Support please visit
    http://support.xbox.com/contact-us

Regards,

Daniel
  6. AnthonyLieghio Win User

Microsoft locked my account and wont tell me why. how do I get my account back?

It was not in the spam folder got an email stating it was an Xbox issue and only they could handle it, so I filled out their form again for the 9th time to get access. Still, the support page says to sign in to gain access. If you do that, it says that the account has been locked, so how does it make sense? To unlock the account you need to login into the locked account.
  7. Lord Rob UK Win User

account help

Hi Unjustsphinx42,

Please read the following guide on problems with the new

security passwords

If you're still having issues getting access to your old account then try dropping a tweet to
    @XboxSupport. There should be a way of getting your previous account unlocked depending on what the reason for it being locked in the first place was.

Regards

BoA
  8. Dirty Loco Win User

Is this Ever possible?

If you have allowed a friend to access your account, and were banned because of what you have done, then you have zero recourse. You are fully responsible at all times.

If someone accesses your account without your permission, then, as OwenKiller said, you should have contacted Xbox support to make an unauthorized access claim. If you have made a UA claim, then you should read the

"Completed a UA (unauthorized access) claim, but still suspended"
    thread.

I'll transcribe it here:

If you have recently opened an 'unauthorized access' (UA) case with Xbox Support, you may have noticed that your account was 'locked' or 'unlocked'. During the UA case it is standard procedure for the account in question to be 'locked', preventing it from
    being used on the Xbox LIVE service. Upon concluding the investigation the fraud investigations team will unlock the account, making it once again ready for use.However, this lock has no impact on enforcement actions and unlocking an account
    does not negate any suspensions that have been issued.

If the suspension or other enforcement action was issued for actions that were committed by an attacker during an unauthorized access event the Policy & Enforcement Team will absolutely take the necessary steps to remedy the situation. Please
    be aware though that a favorable resolution to an unauthorized access claim and the 'unlocking' of an account does not necessarily mean the enforcement action was invalid or will be lifted.
  9. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

My account was blocked permanently without much reason

When an account it's locked or blocked, if the account has 2fa active, they can't unblock/unlock, as they can't access the account, but if you manage to get access and then you use the 2fa with your data, anyone else will be able to access it
Thema:

1. Unlock old Account (still have access, but locked) - Similar Threads - Unlock old Account

2. When I try to unlock my Minecraft account it shows verification for robot or human when I...

in XBoX on Windows
    When I try to unlock my Minecraft account it shows verification for robot or human when I...: When I try to unlock my Minecraft account it shows verification for robot or human when I do it correctly it shows loading a1f293fd-2069-473f-b812-c294788b53fb
  3. Xbox SX not getting pop up notification when unlocking achievements

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox SX not getting pop up notification when unlocking achievements: Not sure if it’s a bug or not. The achievement unlocks but doesn’t give a pop up notification. submitted by /u/Timmy2Tap14 [link] [comments]
  4. Account locked (compliance lock), can I get help for unlocking it?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account locked (compliance lock), can I get help for unlocking it?: Everything started roughly a year ago when I fell victim to a phishing scam that hijacked my account. The password and email were changed, as well as it was used to access softwares such as Xbox...
  5. Fallout 4 “unmissable” achievement not unlocking.

in XBoX on Windows
    Fallout 4 “unmissable” achievement not unlocking.: The “Hunter/Hunted” achievement in Fallout 4 did not unlock despite me completing the quest. You can see that I’ve got passed that and completed the next mission just fine with that one’s...
  6. Can Microsoft implement a feature locking controller (like phone unlock)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can Microsoft implement a feature locking controller (like phone unlock): These controllers are getting expensive and open to thieving, especially when running a youth club etc. surely some security measures could be put in place. At the moment it seems it is too easy...
  7. How to unlock old password after locked

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to unlock old password after locked: Hello I am trying to sign back into my old xbox account but when i try to sign in it says the sign in is locked for trying too much in the past i tried logging in with a different account to reset...
  8. Old Archievements wont unlock even with being online

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Old Archievements wont unlock even with being online: Archievements dont unlock while offline. Back online they still wont unlock. Those archievements doesnt make any progress at all but now with xbox live again the archievements work normal. Just...
  9. Another random Achievement at 100% but will not unlock. This is getting old.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Another random Achievement at 100% but will not unlock. This is getting old.: For 4 days, I have had a Rayman Legends achievement stuck at 100% completion, and it refuses to unlock/pop . This has been happening to a lot of people on various games. The system should...
  10. Cant Unlock Achievements from old titles

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant Unlock Achievements from old titles: I can not unlock any of my old titles achievements can someone tell me why 890dfb03-d6a5-45d3-819a-2b6cb0c2290e