Unlock minecraft even though I have it bought from my xbox app

Discus and support Unlock minecraft even though I have it bought from my xbox app in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, bassically, I bought minecraft for my xbox years ago and now I want to download it on my pc, I downloaded it from the xbox app with the account... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Luis Miguel SanMartin, Jul 23, 2023.

1. Unlock minecraft even though I have it bought from my xbox app

Hi, bassically, I bought minecraft for my xbox years ago and now I want to download it on my pc, I downloaded it from the xbox app with the account that has it and it gives me the option to download it as minecraft windows 10 edition (I didn´t bought the windows 10 edition for minecraft on the ms, so in the ms appears only to buy) and when I enter the game it tells me that I have to unlock the game, help please

:)

Luis Miguel SanMartin, Jul 23, 2023
  2. Ronnieee Win User

Hi there! This is Ronnie, an independent advisor.

Nice to meet you and I hope you are having a great day!

I understand you need help on your Minecraft game problem.

Just a heads up that playing Minecraft on your PC actually has a different version and you cannot use the Xbox version to play the game on your PC. You will have to buy the PC version if you want to play this on your PC.
  3. Hoskayra Win User

i have to pay for minecraft bedrock even though i bought the bundle

Hi Alexlily05, my name is Oskayra I am an independent advisor and player like you I hope I can help solve your problem today.

I understand a little about the problem you are presenting, for this type of problem the best solution is to contact Xbox (Microsoft) support directly since this issue has something to do with payments and billing. We cannot solve these types of problems here in the forum since we are players like you who help each other, this means that we are not Microsoft employees.

Support: https://support.xbox.com/contact-us/

If you have any other questions, let me know, I will be attentive to continue helping you.

Best regards,
    Oskayra.
  4. S111S Win User

Using Mojang Minecraft account for Microsoft Minecraft.

Hey, so I bought minecraft from minecraft.net about like 6 years ago. My friend wants to cross-platform with me, and whenever I go to the microsoft store, "Minecraft" isn't in my Library, even though the account is still associated with it. Do I
    really have to purchase Minecraft (Microsoft edition) separately in order to be able to cross platform with my friend?
  5. lutfilhadi Win User

minecraft launcher

hi i already uninstall and reinstall using the xbox app but it still show the same on the launcher as for both minecraft dungeon and minecraft bedrock are available in my order history but for the java minecraft i bought it from mojang which have already been migrated to my current microsoft account
  6. KevenLucas Win User

(IMPORTANT) My Call of duty Cold War disk keeps stopping by its self

When I tried to install from the Xbox app it says I have no space for my Xbox even though I have 201 gigabytes of storage
Thema:

1. Unlock minecraft even though I have it bought from my xbox app - Similar Threads - Unlock minecraft though

2. When I try to unlock my Minecraft account it shows verification for robot or human when I...

in XBoX on Windows
    When I try to unlock my Minecraft account it shows verification for robot or human when I...: When I try to unlock my Minecraft account it shows verification for robot or human when I do it correctly it shows loading a1f293fd-2069-473f-b812-c294788b53fb
  3. Minecraft Bedrock - Asking me to unlock game that I own.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Bedrock - Asking me to unlock game that I own.: i got minecraft almsost 3 years ago and i have been playing since then but a i got a new laptop. I installed Minecraft Bedrock from the windows store app. When I launch the app, it asks me to...
  4. I'm on ps4 and minecraft says to unlock full game but i already bought it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm on ps4 and minecraft says to unlock full game but i already bought it: I haven't played mincraft in a few months but I still bought the game for the full price but now it's saying to unlock the full game even though I already bought the game...
  5. Minecraft bedrock telling me to unlock full game even though that I already bought it after...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft bedrock telling me to unlock full game even though that I already bought it after...: I got a new computer recently and when I install Minecraft, its says to Unlock Full Game. I bought Java & Bedrock Bundle and Java works fine but bedrock telling me to buy it again....
  6. How do I make it so my Minecraft achievements will unlock/progress again

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I make it so my Minecraft achievements will unlock/progress again: I've tried to get some achievements, but they wont unlock or progress. I made sure I'm not in creative and cheats are disabled. I also reinstalled minecraft. 46fa948b-0eee-40b0-a38b-b0e383ef18eb
  7. My minecraft account got locked i tried unlocking it but it wont let me now

in XBoX on Windows
    My minecraft account got locked i tried unlocking it but it wont let me now: İ bought Minecraft pocket edition yesterday i tried opening it today but it said my account was locked i tried unlocking it when i got a security code i think i typed it in wrong and refreshed it...
  8. Achievements not unlocking and time not updating in Bedrock Minecraft for Windows 10

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Achievements not unlocking and time not updating in Bedrock Minecraft for Windows 10: I have been playing Minecraft on PC for a long while now, but about like 4-5 months ago I noticed that my achievements and time has nott been updated since. I have tried every method that is...
  9. Minecraft for Windows (Bedrock Edition) asks to "unlock a full game", even though I own a...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft for Windows (Bedrock Edition) asks to "unlock a full game", even though I own a...: Today I have installed both Minecraft Java and Bedrock edition via Minecraft Launcher with Xbox Game Pass owned. Minecraft Java edition works perfectly fine, recognizes my profile, so, no problems...
  10. Minecraft telling to Unlock Full Game even though I own it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft telling to Unlock Full Game even though I own it?: Hello, So about June,22 or 21,2019 i was playing Minecraft just fine on one of my worlds. Then i went to bed a i would and the next day when i opened Minevraft Windows 10 start menu, it said...