Unlisted market content

Discus and support Unlisted market content in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I wanted to download some gamer pictures for my profile to have found the items I want have been removed from the marketplace, I find it stupid that... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Senka Wolf, Jan 2, 2014.

1. Senka Wolf
    Senka Wolf Guest

Unlisted market content

I wanted to download some gamer pictures for my profile to have found the items I want have been removed from the marketplace, I find it stupid that they are removed making it unfair that the old profiles have them but newer ones don't... I know the content
    I am looking for is old however I find it annoying that some of the old pictures which are better than the new ones have been removed. I wanted to get the gamer picture pack
    Naruto: The Broken Bond Demo as there is only two picture packs based on the naruto game and both have been removed. I also really don't understand how some gamer pictures and other content is region based when there is nothing stopping it being used
    worldwide and I have seen reports of people being being banned for using items that are not in there region which I find stupid. I know that last part was a bit off of what topic i'm on about but I have to point it out. Anyway I want to know if it is possible
    to still get the gamer picture pack: Naruto: The Broken Bond Demo ? I would happily pay for it..

Below is a link to what was in the pack:

gamer-pics.com -&nbspRessources et information concernant gamer-pics Resources and Information.

I have probably posted this in the wrong place but this website is horrible to use. Sorry for the rant and hopefully you can answer this question.

:)

Senka Wolf, Jan 2, 2014
  2. Maggot84
    Maggot84 Guest
    Xbox does not detect Wifi

That option does not exist, the only options I have under Advanced Settings are 'Specify Unlisted Network' and 'Create Ad-Hoc Network'. To that end, I've tried entering my SSID manually under 'Specify Unlisted Network' and I still get nothing.

Maggot84, Jan 2, 2014
  3. Dadwhite
    Dadwhite Guest
    Unlisted ban

sorry but we are unable to access anything on bans at this site. If your still ban we can not do anything.

If all suspensions are expired, and you are therefore clear, try the following steps:

1. Remove your account from the Xbox.
    2. Give your Xbox a power cycle.
    3. Add your account back into the Xbox.
    4. Attempt to use the social features now

Dadwhite, Jan 2, 2014
  4. Unlisted market content

Senka Wolf,

This typically happens whenever a company loses rights to the license. In this case, Ubisoft lost the license to the Naruto content and there for anything Ubisoft/Naruto previously released is pulled from the Xbox marketplace. This also happened with Silicon
    Knights when they were forced to destroy all copies of Too Human and X-Men Destiny, which is why you can't download those games now.

eG x Thee Elf, Jan 2, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Unlisted market content