Unlinking my minecraft account for PlayStation

Discus and support Unlinking my minecraft account for PlayStation in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Unlinking my minecraft account for PlayStation 5722b923-4f21-40fc-b2e5-e313120f8c6b Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Aaron Bowd, Jun 14, 2023.

1. Aaron Bowd
    Aaron Bowd Guest

:)

Aaron Bowd, Jun 14, 2023
  2. KindGryphon Win User

How to unlink

I need to unlink my PlayStation Network account from my old Microsoft account which I don’t remember, & link it to a new Microsoft account to play Minecraft
    You can unlink the psn account however you CANT link a different one.

Note: Once a Microsoft account has been linked to a PlayStation® account, neither the Microsoft account nor the PlayStation™ Network account can be associated with a different account.

If you choose to unlink accounts, then purchases will be returned to the account which made the purchase. Even after unlinking, Microsoft and PlayStation® accounts can only be re-linked to the original account.

This is coming right from the Minecraft website

https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/articles/360037725571-Minecraft-for-PlayStation-TM-4-FAQ
  3. KindGryphon Win User

Can i get the email that is connected to my minecraft account

I don’t know what email I used to link to my PS5 for Minecraft account. Could somebody unlink the account connected to my minecraft account if not can you tell me what email is linked to my minecraft account. Would I have to go to PlayStation to get it unlinked or do I go to Microsoft since it’s the accounts that are needed.
    Even if you could unlink the account you wouldnt be able to link a different one.

Per https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/articles/360037725571-Minecraft-for-PlayStation-FAQ

Note: Once a Microsoft account has been linked to a PlayStation® account, neither the Microsoft account nor the PlayStation™ Network account can be associated with a different account.

If you choose to unlink accounts, then purchases will be returned to the account which made the purchase. Even after unlinking, Microsoft and PlayStation® accounts can only be re-linked to the original account.

This is a Sony imposed restriction, not Microsoft/Xbox.
  4. XBF John Win User

Unlink Microsoft account from Minecraft.

Hello,

Please check out this page: Minecraft for PlayStation® FAQ – Home

It states:

Linking a Microsoft account to a Playstation® account

WARNING Once a Microsoft account has been linked to a PlayStation® account, neither the Microsoft account nor the PlayStation™ Network account can be associated with a different account. 

What happens when I unlink my Microsoft account?

IMPORTANT Once a Microsoft account has been linked to a PlayStation™ Network account, it cannot be unlinked without loss of access to entitlements and Minecoins on other platforms. 

According to this thread you can unlink the accounts: Minecraft PS4: Unlinking Microsoft Account - Microsoft Community

However, even if you unlink it, according to Mojang you can only Re-link it to the original account, you cannot link a different PlayStation account to the Microsoft account.

Thank you,

5. KindGryphon Win User

How do I unlink an account from my phone cause I don’t have the console it’s “connected” to.

I want to put my account on my ps5 but when I log in it says it’s already connected to another PlayStation, how do I unlink the account if I don’t have what it’s connected to help pls I just want to use my minecraft account 😢
    You wouldn't be able to link a different account even if you could unlink it.

Per https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/articles/360037725571-Minecraft-for-PlayStation-FAQ

6. XBF Leo G Win User

PS4 - Microsoft Account Unlink

Hello TheLastPlatoon07,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that you are unable to unlink your Microsoft account from your PlayStation account. There is

a support article
    on Minecraft's support website which explains more about linking and unlinking the accounts. There is a risk involved with unlinking the accounts. The article talks more about the risks of unlinking the accounts. If you would like to continue
    to learn how to unlink the account, we suggest reaching out to
    Mojang support
    and PlayStation support. Be sure to let us know the results!
Thema:

1. Unlinking my minecraft account for PlayStation - Similar Threads - Unlinking minecraft account

2. how to unlink a Microsoft account from a Minecraft account without logging into the...

in XBoX on Windows
    how to unlink a Microsoft account from a Minecraft account without logging into the...: I have a PlayStation 5 and have a Microsoft account that is locked to my Minecraft account, I have no access to the Microsoft account and need to disconnect them 16d04f40-1b96-49fe-9786-1b5de3f32a94
  3. Lost account details linked to PS4 Minecraft Account/Can micrsoft unlink an...

in XBoX on Windows
    Lost account details linked to PS4 Minecraft Account/Can micrsoft unlink an...: So a few years back in the Village and Pillage update, I created a Microsoft account to link to my PS4 Minecraft account, the problem is that it signed me out automatically a year later; and ever...
  4. I want to link my old Minecraft account to my new PlayStation account how do I unlink it...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I want to link my old Minecraft account to my new PlayStation account how do I unlink it...: I want to link my old Minecraft account to my new PlayStation account how do I unlink it from my old one and link it to my new one aeda31a0-b74a-4037-8ead-8cc7d3b55545
  5. Can I unlink my Microsoft account from Minecraft on PlayStation

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I unlink my Microsoft account from Minecraft on PlayStation: I have accidentally linked my Microsoft account to my husbands profile on the PlayStation and I now can’t unlink it. Help! I’m in trouble! 702f9475-dace-4fe6-8484-6d4833d1c5dc
  6. Unlink microsoft account on PS5 minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unlink microsoft account on PS5 minecraft: So I'm trying to log into minecraft on the PS5, but I no longer have access to the Microsoft account that was associated with it as it's been deleted. Is there anyway to remove it so I can link...
  7. I want to unlink an account for minecraft but my account is deleted

in XBoX Accessibility
    I want to unlink an account for minecraft but my account is deleted: I wanna play on my new account because someone hijacked my old one. minecraft is already linked too the account is deleted help. 5cf250f7-2f59-4dd7-b199-cabe19dd4b64
  8. How to properly unlink a microsoft account from minecraft ps4?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to properly unlink a microsoft account from minecraft ps4?: I've been trying to unlink my microsoft account from my ps4 minecraft account, even tho i go to settings, profile, unlink, etc, but when i try to log another account, it says "another account is...
  9. I want to unlink my Microsoft account but my Minecraft is glitched.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I want to unlink my Microsoft account but my Minecraft is glitched.: So I've been having troubles with my Minecraft and it's connected Microsoft account. Years ago, I used an email I have now forgotten to make a Microsoft account and connect it to my Minecraft. I...
  10. I want to unlink my old Minecraft account on PS4, but all i know is the gamertag.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I want to unlink my old Minecraft account on PS4, but all i know is the gamertag.: I dont know the password email or nothing. Only the gamertag on Xbox 85b0331d-2e36-4b1f-babf-182d830a2196