Unlinking Microsoft Acc. From PS4 Minecraft Bedrock

Discus and support Unlinking Microsoft Acc. From PS4 Minecraft Bedrock in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; The Microsoft account that I use is linked to my nephew's Xbox. I accidentally connected the account to Minecraft Bedrock Edition. I tried to unlink... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Jake K., Dec 24, 2019.

1. Jake K.
    Jake K. Guest

The Microsoft account that I use is linked to my nephew's Xbox. I accidentally connected the account to Minecraft Bedrock Edition. I tried to unlink the account from my PlayStation, but the game crashes before I can unlink the account.

Is there a way I can fix this?

:)

Jake K., Dec 24, 2019
  2. TheRedLegend Win User

The Microsoft account that I use is linked to my nephew's Xbox. I accidentally connected the account to Minecraft Bedrock Edition. I tried to unlink the account from my PlayStation, but the game crashes before I can unlink the account.

Is there a way I can fix this?
    Hello, I had the same situation(my brother signed in first and took my resource pack!) and I just tried muarrif ahmad way and it worked!
    (by COG he means the picture with Alex's face next to a gear.)
  3. XBF Diego M Win User

Hi Jake,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums.

Mojang has provided some conflicting information on their FAQ (https://help.minecraft.net/hc/articles/360037725571-Minecraft-for-PlayStation-TM-4-FAQ)
    stating at points that you can unlink your accounts but with a loss of content on other platforms, however, they also state at other points in the FAQ that only one Microsoft Account can be linked to your PSN account and this cannot be undone, meaning you
    can't unlink your account, so Mojang needs to provide an update to clarify if you can or cannot unlink your Microsoft Account from your PSN account. I've seen some users state that there is an option within Minecraft's settings to unlink your Microsoft Account,
    but this option always results in an error, which should be reported to Mojang through here: https://help.minecraft.net/hc/requests/new

You can also reach out to their support team through Twitter: https://twitter.com/MojangSupport
  4. TheRedLegend Win User

By COG he means the picture with Alex's face next to a gear.
  5. Cynthiel Win User

This isn't a workable solution. Moreover, terms like "COG" are not defined. This solution should be revised, tested, and edited, otherwise deleted.
  6. XBF Leo G Win User

Hello TheRedLegend!

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We will be locking this thread due to it being revived by a new post. If there are any questions, discussions or issues that anyone would like to bring to our attention, please create a new thread. We will be
    more than happy to answer any questions or provide solutions for any issues. Thank you again and happy gaming
    TheRedLegend!
Thema:

1. Unlinking Microsoft Acc. From PS4 Minecraft Bedrock - Similar Threads - Unlinking Microsoft Acc

2. How do I unlink a PlayStation Network account from my Microsoft account?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I unlink a PlayStation Network account from my Microsoft account?: My Microsoft account is unfortunately linked to a PlayStation Network account that is not my own. I am not sure how long that account has been connected to my Microsoft account, but I was only...
  3. Need help unlinking deleted Microsoft account from my ps5

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help unlinking deleted Microsoft account from my ps5: I used to play Minecraft alot but I needed to get another Microsoft account to go with my updated and new email, so dumbly of Me, when I signed out of Minecraft, I didn't press the unlink button...
  4. how to unlink a Microsoft account from a Minecraft account without logging into the...

in XBoX on Windows
    how to unlink a Microsoft account from a Minecraft account without logging into the...: I have a PlayStation 5 and have a Microsoft account that is locked to my Minecraft account, I have no access to the Microsoft account and need to disconnect them 16d04f40-1b96-49fe-9786-1b5de3f32a94
  5. How can I Unlink my Microsoft account from my old playstation and link it to my new one?

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I Unlink my Microsoft account from my old playstation and link it to my new one?: I need to link my Microsoft account to the playstation account for Minecraft and sea of thieves when it comes out but I'm having trouble doing so. ee52402d-f476-4307-905e-63091ebd38e3
  6. İ need to unlink my riot account and i cant find/contact any xbox/microsoft customer service

in XBoX Accessibility
    İ need to unlink my riot account and i cant find/contact any xbox/microsoft customer service: you will have to contact their customer support to unlink it as it is no longer linked with your Riot account and this appears to be an issue on their end. We cannot unlink it from this side as it...
  7. How can I disconnect/unlink a Microsoft from an xbox account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I disconnect/unlink a Microsoft from an xbox account?: I'm trying to disconnect a Microsoft account from an alt account on Xbox that I never use. To further explain, I'd like to connect that Microsoft account to my main Xbox account. It has my dads...
  8. I dont have access to my xbox account as it was unlinked from my microsoft account without...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I dont have access to my xbox account as it was unlinked from my microsoft account without...: after a data breach my account was compromised and i reset the password regaining access into my microsoft account but could not play minecraft. after afew days struggling with accessing the...
  9. Can I unlink xbox acc from microsoft?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I unlink xbox acc from microsoft?: Can I unlink xbox from microsoft? How? dad58a70-b0d7-4661-8b7e-fb84c65ee812
  10. Unlink Microsoft acc from Xbox account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unlink Microsoft acc from Xbox account: Hi when my son created an xbox acc he used my hotmail email address. Its now linked his xbox acc to my microsoft account. I want to remove it and add his own email address. Is there a way i can...