Unlinked psn account but it still won't let me link new one

Discus and support Unlinked psn account but it still won't let me link new one in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I just signed into minecraft on my alt Xbox account a unlinked it. But now when I try to login on my main account it says it's linked to another... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Layla Shakespeare, Feb 15, 2023.

1. Unlinked psn account but it still won't let me link new one

I just signed into minecraft on my alt Xbox account a unlinked it. But now when I try to login on my main account it says it's linked to another account already but it isn't because I already unlinked it!

:)

Layla Shakespeare, Feb 15, 2023
  2. Jonny306 Win User

Hello Layla

My name is Jonny and I will be the Independent Advisor for Microsoft assisting you today!

First, thank you so much for contacting us regarding your concern.

I am very sorry to inform you but this isnt a possibility.

Other players had the same question and had received the correct and official answer which you can view below.

Once in the link, scroll down and review the information, my colleague XBF JOHN had provided.

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/...
  3. PalmettoBling Win User

Connected Accounts

4. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

I dont know how to discconect my ps4 account from my microsoft accoun

Hi Jen, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I am sorry to hear that.

You can only link one PSN account to one Microsfot account, if you disconnect it, you won't be able to link another PSN account to it.

To unlink it, access this website:

https://playstation.com/acct/management/

Click on Linked Services

Select Microsoft > Unlink.

I hope this helps.
  5. MukatsukuZed Win User

Rewards tab missing on Gamertag account

Still trying to get this account fixed.

Worse news - found that EA won't let you unlink a Game Pass account then link a different one, so if I solve this by creating a whole new account, I also have to create a whole new EA account, too!
  6. KindGryphon Win User

Psn already connected to another account

I linked my Microsoft account to another psn account because i didnt create another one

However when i did create it it said this account is already connected

The unlinking did not work do i tried everything else

I deleted the game

I logged out of the other psn account

And now the option came and still EVEN AFTER UNLINKING MY ACCOUNT FROM THE FIRST PSN ACCOUNT IT STILL SAID ITS ALREADY CONNECTED I EVEN DELETED MY DATA BUT STILL THE SAME ISSUE CAME

ON PS5 MY MICROSOFT ACCOUNT DOESNT EVEN SHOW UP
    According to https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/articles/360037725571-Minecraft-for-PlayStation-TM-4-FAQ:

LINKING A MICROSOFT ACCOUNT TO A PLAYSTATION® ACCOUNT

Note: Once a Microsoft account has been linked to a PlayStation® account, neither the Microsoft account nor the PlayStation™ Network account can be associated with a different account.

If you choose to unlink accounts, then purchases will be returned to the account which made the purchase. Even after unlinking, Microsoft and PlayStation® accounts can only be re-linked to the original account.

So basically even if you unlink your psn account from your Microsoft account it still will only ever let you relink the original account that was previously linked. Hence why you still get the errors of it being linked to another psn account because in a way it will still be forever linked. Hope that makes sense.
Thema:

1. Unlinked psn account but it still won't let me link new one - Similar Threads - Unlinked psn account

2. How do i unlink a microsoft account to a psn account

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do i unlink a microsoft account to a psn account: I need to unlink the microsoft account associated with my psn account ( a family members kid logged into my playstation and linked their microsoft account to my playstation account without asking)...
  3. Unlink Microsoft account from psn

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unlink Microsoft account from psn: Im locked out of my Microsoft account that's linked to my psn account and it won't let me change the password 3a812e9c-a570-4848-846b-d304fbc83282
  4. How do i unlink my psn minecraft microsoft account if the account doesnt exsist anymore

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do i unlink my psn minecraft microsoft account if the account doesnt exsist anymore: So i change my email linked to the account i was going to sign in to the account since it was linked to a different xbox account so i could biy realms on my ps4 but i cant unlink the microsoft...
  5. Unlinking deleted Microsoft account from psn

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unlinking deleted Microsoft account from psn: As the question goes I can’t unlink my deleted Microsoft account from my PlayStation, I’ve tried everything. Such as delete ong storage data from my ps5 and no results I’ve already contacted...
  6. how do I unlink my old Microsoft account I don’t have access to anymore on my psn

in XBoX Accessibility
    how do I unlink my old Microsoft account I don’t have access to anymore on my psn: Hey I’ve had this problem for a year or two now and Idk what to do, whenever I try to sign into one of my Microsoft accounts on my psn, it says I already have an account linked that I can’t access...
  7. so i want to unlink a psn accont feom my xbox account but i dont know the psn password,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    so i want to unlink a psn accont feom my xbox account but i dont know the psn password,...: i need to unlink a psn account without the psn's pasword 8a80c791-bcf2-4e13-b022-59672bdf29ed
  8. Is there a way to unlink my PSN account from my microsoft account withouth accessing my PS4?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is there a way to unlink my PSN account from my microsoft account withouth accessing my PS4?: So, I was wondering is it was able to unlink a PSN account from a microsoft account withouth having access to the PSN account. 530104a0-6de7-4410-8b6a-9cec60f45f5d
  9. How can I unlink a Microsoft account from a PSN account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I unlink a Microsoft account from a PSN account?: My Microsoft account is glitched, it exists but doesn’t excise. I can’t login and I can’t creat a new on. It is stopping me from playing PlayStation games. Can I unlink them and make a new...
  10. Unlink Microsoft account from psn account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unlink Microsoft account from psn account: Can't log into Microsoft account on my playstation 3c295d66-8ae0-4b84-bc13-5dc204e06259