Unlink unknown ubisoft account from my xbox account

Discus and support Unlink unknown ubisoft account from my xbox account in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; At some point in the past, I linked a ubisoft account to my xbox account to play a game. Today, I tried to play a different game and I cannot remember... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by J Deavor, Jul 16, 2023.

1. J Deavor
    J Deavor Guest

At some point in the past, I linked a ubisoft account to my xbox account to play a game. Today, I tried to play a different game and I cannot remember the credentials for the Ubisoft account connected to my xbox.

How can I see what Ubisoft account is connected to my xbox account so I can get into it?

Can you disconnect a Ubisoft account from the xbox side of things?

I logged into my current Ubisoft account and it says it is not connected to any xbox account so I know it is some different Ubisoft account.

:)

J Deavor, Jul 16, 2023
  2. WattyNuela Win User

Hello J, this is Manuela. I'm an Independent Advisor and community user like you, ready to assist with this.

Not a Microsoft employee.

I appreciate the opportunity to let you know that's not possible to unlink a third-party account from the Xbox side of things.

You may want to contact Ubisoft and review the options you may have regarding this matter:

https://www.ubisoft.com/en-us/help/contact
  3. Tezzerrific Win User

How do I unlink a Ubisoft Account from my Xbox account.

if you unlink the xbox account from the ubisoft account you can only relink that xbox account with that same ubi account again, you cannot unlink and relink to another account, this is a restriction in place by ubisoft and the same is done with epic too.
  4. ThisGameIsSucky Win User

Ubisoft club

5. Miguel Molina O Win User

Is there a way to unlink my xbox account from a ubisoft account?

Hi, and thanks for reaching out. My name is Miguel O., Sorry to hear you're experiencing this issue!

if the wrong Ubisoft account is currently linked to your Xbox account, you should unlink it before you claim the game.

To change the Ubisoft account linked to your Xbox account:

• Head to the Account Information webpage.

Support is available if you need to reset your password or recover access to your account.

• Scroll down to the Linked accounts section.

• Locate the Xbox tile and select Unlink.

• Follow the on-screen instructions to unlink the account.

• Return to the Xbox app for Windows PC.

• Follow the on-screen instructions to link the correct Ubisoft account to your Xbox account.

The issue is the only way to unlink the Ubisoft account to the Xbox account, you must have access to the Ubisoft account.

Give back to the Community. Help the next person who has this issue by indicating if this reply solved your problem. Click Yes or No below.
  6. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Ubisoft linked acount

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today Nidj_250

Sorry to hear that you already have an Ubisoft account connected to your Microsoft account.
    Unfortunately Microsoft support doesn't have the tools to view or remove third party accounts linked to your Microsoft account

For this specific concern you need to reach Ubisoft support and try recovering the unknown account and unlink it
Thema:

1. Unlink unknown ubisoft account from my xbox account - Similar Threads - Unlink unknown ubisoft

2. How do I unlink a PlayStation Network account from my Microsoft account?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I unlink a PlayStation Network account from my Microsoft account?: My Microsoft account is unfortunately linked to a PlayStation Network account that is not my own. I am not sure how long that account has been connected to my Microsoft account, but I was only...
  3. Need help unlinking deleted Microsoft account from my ps5

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help unlinking deleted Microsoft account from my ps5: I used to play Minecraft alot but I needed to get another Microsoft account to go with my updated and new email, so dumbly of Me, when I signed out of Minecraft, I didn't press the unlink button...
  4. Playstation Gamertag Crossplay is using my Bungie Account. How do I unlink him?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Playstation Gamertag Crossplay is using my Bungie Account. How do I unlink him?: Bungie sent an e-mail requesting that I update my account. When I look at my Profile for Destiny2, I find that a Playstation Gamertag has changed my profile picture/name to his/her profile name -...
  5. how to unlink a Microsoft account from a Minecraft account without logging into the...

in XBoX on Windows
    how to unlink a Microsoft account from a Minecraft account without logging into the...: I have a PlayStation 5 and have a Microsoft account that is locked to my Minecraft account, I have no access to the Microsoft account and need to disconnect them 16d04f40-1b96-49fe-9786-1b5de3f32a94
  6. Lost account details linked to PS4 Minecraft Account/Can micrsoft unlink an...

in XBoX on Windows
    Lost account details linked to PS4 Minecraft Account/Can micrsoft unlink an...: So a few years back in the Village and Pillage update, I created a Microsoft account to link to my PS4 Minecraft account, the problem is that it signed me out automatically a year later; and ever...
  7. How can I Unlink my Microsoft account from my old playstation and link it to my new one?

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I Unlink my Microsoft account from my old playstation and link it to my new one?: I need to link my Microsoft account to the playstation account for Minecraft and sea of thieves when it comes out but I'm having trouble doing so. ee52402d-f476-4307-905e-63091ebd38e3
  8. I want to link my old Minecraft account to my new PlayStation account how do I unlink it...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I want to link my old Minecraft account to my new PlayStation account how do I unlink it...: I want to link my old Minecraft account to my new PlayStation account how do I unlink it from my old one and link it to my new one aeda31a0-b74a-4037-8ead-8cc7d3b55545
  9. İ need to unlink my riot account and i cant find/contact any xbox/microsoft customer service

in XBoX Accessibility
    İ need to unlink my riot account and i cant find/contact any xbox/microsoft customer service: you will have to contact their customer support to unlink it as it is no longer linked with your Riot account and this appears to be an issue on their end. We cannot unlink it from this side as it...
  10. Is it possible to unlink an unknown epic account from my Xbox live account? Cuz epic is...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it possible to unlink an unknown epic account from my Xbox live account? Cuz epic is...: Can’t unlink unknown epic acc from my Xbox live, and epic support won’t respond (been weeks) 77f9286e-78ea-4f4a-8457-edd56252e8f3