Unknown Microsoft family account for 8 year old.

Discus and support Unknown Microsoft family account for 8 year old. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi, I'm trying to manage my 8 year olds Minecraft permissions, but when I go to add him to my Microsoft family account it says he is part of another... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Neil Hanlon, Dec 20, 2022.

1. Neil Hanlon
    Neil Hanlon Guest

Hi, I'm trying to manage my 8 year olds Minecraft permissions, but when I go to add him to my Microsoft family account it says he is part of another family group and must leave before he can join. This must have been something I set up years ago but can't find it to delete him. I'm assuming as he is only 8 he can't leave it himself. How can I boot out the old family member please? Thanks

:)

Neil Hanlon, Dec 20, 2022
  2. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Neil, try t follow the procedure below.

Leave family group or remove members

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/account-bil...

Notes:

"Only organizers of a family group can remove family members."

"Only the adult who granted consent can remove a child account from the family group. If the adult cannot access their account, the adult or appropriate guardian should attempt to recover the adult account."
  3. liam whitehead Win User

forgotten email addres

I've also attempted the recover link you sent but all the information is asks for is either unknown or too old to put in the account is around 10-15 years old and I've not used it for about 8 years so it's now telling me the account is blocked because I've not given enough information? The billing details for the account would be expired by now due to the amount of time that has pasted
  4. Irixion Win User

Xbox 360 smartglass can't find xbox 360- xbox 360 shows up in network devices "Gaming Device"

You're not going to get it working. For some unknown reason, once your Microsoft account is hooked up to Windows 8/.1, Smarglass stops working. It's been broken for years. Microsoft still hasn't fixed it. I doubt they will any time soon.
  5. TapioValli Win User

Xbox Insider Hub on child's account, unable to unenroll anymore

Got this working by removing my son from the family and logging into his Microsoft account and making him 25 years old.
  6. TedLesniewski Win User

How to transfer xbox live gold subscriptions between family members?

I think this is terrible that I can not have my kids under my Xbox live account and that I will have to set up an 8 and 10 year old with an email account that I don't want them to have yet. They are not old enough, and besides that, I control their content
    not someone else. I think Microsoft needs to bring back the family gold account. Until then, I guess I'll tell my kids that they can not play online with their friends.
Thema:

1. Unknown Microsoft family account for 8 year old. - Similar Threads - Unknown Microsoft family

2. I have an unknown charge from microsoft “MICROSOFT*XBOX GAME425-6816830 WA” i haven't been...

in XBoX on Windows
    I have an unknown charge from microsoft “MICROSOFT*XBOX GAME425-6816830 WA” i haven't been...: I have an unknown charge from microsoft “MICROSOFT*XBOX GAME425-6816830 WA” i haven't been on my xbox in months. What do I do to get this money back. c652a905-c898-4c71-aba3-d24809f4de0c
  3. Unknown account linked to my Microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unknown account linked to my Microsoft account: I have Just linked my Microsoft account to my sons nintendo switch so he could join his friends on minecraft, but when singed in there's a linked xbox live account that has never belonged to me!...
  4. An unknown email was added to my Microsoft account as security information.

in XBoX Accessibility
    An unknown email was added to my Microsoft account as security information.: Good day, my Microsoft account is linked to my Minecraft account. And I got tricked into giving my email and a code to a fake bot in discord. I saw the bot on other servers before so I thought...
  5. Lost account microsoft unknown reasons

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost account microsoft unknown reasons: 1 or 2 years ago i lost an microsoft account for reasons unknown to me. there was a minecraft java edition and i lost access to it. i have confirmation of the transaction that i bought it. i realy...
  6. Unknown multiple charges from Microsoft Xbox reading

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unknown multiple charges from Microsoft Xbox reading: I have charged £27.98 for 2 times and 2 tines £17.49 from Microsoft Xbox Reading.. I never purchased or subscribe anything.. Very upset about the charges.. 1d11d7af-4913-4151-8b3c-f45fa19ee9cf
  7. Unknown email addresses linked to my Microsoft account userid

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unknown email addresses linked to my Microsoft account userid: Hi I used a Microsoft link to check what my userid was for my Microsoft account (a live email account). It came back with my email address but said my account email was also associated with a...
  8. I never enrolled in Microsoft family and an unknown email is listed as the "family...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I never enrolled in Microsoft family and an unknown email is listed as the "family...: I was browsing the internet and was told that I would need permission to view a website. That led me to discover that someone with an unknown email set up microsoft family and is the organizer....
  9. How can I find an unknown Microsoft account that my minecraft purchases are linked to?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I find an unknown Microsoft account that my minecraft purchases are linked to?: I have been trying to transfer the minecraft purchases on my ipad to my computer. I had always thought the purchases were not linked to an account, however after reaching out to minecraft support...
  10. Why does a unknown epic games account keep linking its self to my Microsoft account?!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does a unknown epic games account keep linking its self to my Microsoft account?!: I have been trying to play fortnite but I can’t play on my own account because a unknown epic games account with no data keeps linking its self to my Microsoft account. Something also really weird...