Unknown Gamepad (Vendor: 045e Product: 0b20) Controller doesnt get recognized as an...

Discus and support Unknown Gamepad (Vendor: 045e Product: 0b20) Controller doesnt get recognized as an... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; This is my sixth time asking with no resolution,After an controller update via xbox,My controller doesnt allow me to play with it due to games not... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by PatrickKuca, Dec 3, 2021.

1. PatrickKuca
    PatrickKuca Guest

Unknown Gamepad (Vendor: 045e Product: 0b20) Controller doesnt get recognized as an...

This is my sixth time asking with no resolution,After an controller update via xbox,My controller doesnt allow me to play with it due to games not being able to recognize the controller.If i test my controller on Gamepad tester,It keeps telling me Unknown Gamepad (Vendor: 045e Product: 0b20).Now after a stupid update i need to buy a NEW CONTROLLER BECAUSE OF THE UPDATE.NO FIXES NOTHING.THE controller only works by cable on pc.Its also works on phone.SO why does it have a problem now?? after playing 2 years with the controller on pc without any problems.I WANT A PATCH OR a new WIRELESS XBOX CONTROLLER.I Dont care if its not on warranty.MY pc is up to date,SO YOU CANT NOT blame the PC.

I WANT AN answer NOW,I am waiting for over a month and still no resolution.What kind of customer service is this.

:)

PatrickKuca, Dec 3, 2021
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: