Unknown charge in back account

Discus and support Unknown charge in back account in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I have an unknown charge for 117.69 taken from my bank account. I don't have any subscriptions on my account showing what this charge is for.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Sara Turner1, Apr 17, 2024.

1. Sara Turner1
    Sara Turner1 Guest

I have an unknown charge for 117.69 taken from my bank account. I don't have any subscriptions on my account showing what this charge is for.

:)

Sara Turner1, Apr 17, 2024
  2. Flowteiuq Win User

Charges to unknown account

That's the rub isn't it. They hide behind a smokescreen of protecting privacy. But it's a lie. They just want to keep charging people. So if the information is lost, it's oh well screw the customer. I find it funny none of the Xbox machines have any records of these accounts.

But it's ok, they cannot charge the card anymore. They are going to have to suspend the account. Thanks for the responses though and have a great weekend.
  3. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

I understand the situation, but it is not possible to verify the information of an account based on the payment method, that is a violation of the privacy of the account, it is necessary to know the email
  4. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Actually, privacy is a very delicate issue, hundreds of companies have fallen due to not being careful with these issues, if you want I leave you some options to remember the account you have problems with

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/account-pro...

It's good that you already contacted the bank to stop the charges, hope you have a great weekend also
  5. Flowteiuq Win User

Ok... I noticed a monthly charge on my credit card. Upon investigation, it's been charging me $9.99 a month since July of last year. I cannot figure our what account it's associated with. I've gone through all known accounts and most were moved to different cards. Microsoft has NO HUMAN customer service. All I want to know is the account responsible for the charge and cancel it. What I have done is disallow Microsoft from charging my credit card through the card issuer. Look... I'm sure this account was probably legitimately started. I'm not asking for money back. I just want it canceled. Is that too much to ask.
  6. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Hi Flowteiuq! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

Could you explain a little more to me?
Thema:

1. Unknown charge in back account - Similar Threads - Unknown charge account

2. I have an unknown charge from microsoft “MICROSOFT*XBOX GAME425-6816830 WA” i haven't been...

in XBoX on Windows
    I have an unknown charge from microsoft “MICROSOFT*XBOX GAME425-6816830 WA” i haven't been...: I have an unknown charge from microsoft “MICROSOFT*XBOX GAME425-6816830 WA” i haven't been on my xbox in months. What do I do to get this money back. c652a905-c898-4c71-aba3-d24809f4de0c
  3. Unknown charged in my bank account.

in XBoX on Windows
    Unknown charged in my bank account.: Hello upon checking my bank account I was charged $1 dollar multiple times. I Dont purchased anything. 2a9a3f07-33bd-40f2-adfd-1218c0fdca29
  4. fix ps3 controller unknown usb device (device descriptor request failed)

in XBoX on Windows
    fix ps3 controller unknown usb device (device descriptor request failed): TRIED SCP TOOLKIT my controller is a copy of the original dualshock 3 controller. 523e77b9-9ef3-46f6-a19a-79d5fd97cea0
  5. How do i fix this Unknown USB Device (Device Descriptor Request Failed)

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do i fix this Unknown USB Device (Device Descriptor Request Failed): [img] [img] I’ve tried everything and I’ve watched 30 YouTube videos and they didn’t help I’ve changed power plan and everything else 83e65527-88d8-47ab-a72a-a8387e7769ad
  6. Xbox Insider Hub app error "An unknown HTTP error occurred." when my globalprotect vpn is...

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Insider Hub app error "An unknown HTTP error occurred." when my globalprotect vpn is...: Hello experts, Hopefully, I can find the solution here... This is the only user running xbox insider hub and it is in globalprotect full-tunnel setup. When not connected to our vpn, xbox works...
  7. Xbox X is showing online unknown

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox X is showing online unknown: I tried restarting it, un plugging it and leaving it there for a minute and turn it on, I even logged off my WiFi and reconnected to it, nothing is working, help please....
  8. "Unknown file version (sniper5_dx12.exe)"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "Unknown file version (sniper5_dx12.exe)": I installed Sniper elite 5 from the xbox app on gamepass onto my windows 10 pc yet it shows this error. I have been on xbox app and used the verify and repair option but still the same error...
  9. Unknown multiple charges from Microsoft Xbox reading

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unknown multiple charges from Microsoft Xbox reading: I have charged £27.98 for 2 times and 2 tines £17.49 from Microsoft Xbox Reading.. I never purchased or subscribe anything.. Very upset about the charges.. 1d11d7af-4913-4151-8b3c-f45fa19ee9cf
  10. I have been charged 128.98 for two unknown purchases and I think my account has been hacked

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have been charged 128.98 for two unknown purchases and I think my account has been hacked: I have been charged 128.98 for two unknown purchases and I think my account has been hacked and I tried to get a refund and it said request denied ,please I hope u guys can make this refund...