unjustified and completely wrong xbox one ban

Discus and support unjustified and completely wrong xbox one ban in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; ok so somehow i got a perm suspension and they even banned both my xbox ones however even tho the suspension is 1000000% bogus incorrect false etc....... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by MikeEss, Sep 16, 2018.

1. MikeEss
    MikeEss Guest

ok so somehow i got a perm suspension and they even banned both my xbox ones however even tho the suspension is 1000000% bogus incorrect false etc.... they still banned my xboxs without it being in their ruling... idk how they managed to even suspend me
    period let alone ban us me and my kids consoles as well.... their rdicolous accusations were so far fetch i cant believe they scumbagged such a long term player who never got a single report on not even once... anyhow what they done and are doing is wrong
    and well ... i am not accepting it and will continue to annoy the crap out them every single day multiple times a day and wont stop ever until they actually look into my bs case and see and admit they screwed up

:)

MikeEss, Sep 16, 2018
  2. demon noir27
    demon noir27 Guest
    Banned from xbox live

Hello,I have been banned from Xbox live chat that I find unjustified and that follows a previous ban that was only two weeks old. I think I have respected the terms of use and I am a very good customer for years, I never challenge a ban but this one is particularly
    unjustified. Thank you for answering me

demon noir27, Sep 16, 2018
  3. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest
    Ban unjustified

The enforcement tam do not use the forums.

You would need to go to the enforcement site were you can see why you were suspended & file for a case review if eligible
    https://enforcement.xbox.com/home

Daft Badger, Sep 16, 2018
  4. IRB
    IRB Guest

Hi

The Enforcement Team do not use these forums. You would need to visit enforcement.xbox.com and submit A Case Review, if available, to find out more information about it.

5. If something like that were to happen to me, you would go to the Xbox Enforcement team site.

Radiant Sword X, Nov 5, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: