unite state law broken iv report player to wild card and xbox live they were payed to destory ...

Discus and support unite state law broken iv report player to wild card and xbox live they were payed to destory ... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; there are 4 of them told [Mod Removed] all been payed by some one to get me destoryed and get me banned from playing xbox live for every they been... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by OZARKFOX, Aug 30, 2018.

1. OZARKFOX
    OZARKFOX Guest

unite state law broken iv report player to wild card and xbox live they were payed to destory ...

there are 4 of them told [Mod Removed]

all been payed by some one to get me destoryed and get me banned from playing xbox live for every they been trolling me for over 1 year now and i have them block't and im getting messgies from them ween there block't wtf xbox live and microsoft ? do your
    jobs plzs and stop this . ty

:)

OZARKFOX, Aug 30, 2018
  2. OZARKFOX
    OZARKFOX Guest
    realy xbox one live realy

xbox live removed my perpayed card this month it was add by live do to iv been dissabled shinch i was born perpayeds are safer then debit cards with a bank or cedit card credit cards and bank card allow you to us them ween there's no money on them perpayed
    do not allow you to buy any thing if you dont have all the money on them for what your buying and you can controll it just like a bank acount online on you desttop or pc .

i cant own a bank card or cedit card do to unite states laws and do to i have a state point it paye iv been dissabled shinch i was born and been using my card on live shinch 360 it was on my acount found out this morning it was not i used it just last week
    with xbox one live i cant get around on my own and i cant get this item any were but store of xbox live .

perpayeds are safer for live and me and other online stores do to it will never allow me to spend more then what i own on the card show why do you not allow themand allow credit cards and bank cards that are unsafe for xbox live ?

OZARKFOX, Aug 30, 2018
  3. Can't remove credit card from my account.

Same thing has happend to me , but i cant remove my old card because of a pending payment , since that old card ran out iv added a new one on and used that.... okay so thats gone okay... year later i used a pre paid card and about 3 weeks in iv been supended
    cus i need to update my CC info... now why should i need a creditcard on there when iv already paid by a pre payed card.. so .. now it wont let me take the old off the system cus of this random pending payment i know nothing about... can someone please help
    me ? as i have payed for xbox live and now stuck in a loop and cant go on live .... WTF MICROSOFT!?

thanks guys x

Shacko-BEA1DBDA-D597-46DE-A4F3-745986735D11, Aug 30, 2018
  4. mostafasakr2
    mostafasakr2 Guest

نظام تشغيل غير مدعوم

mostafasakr2, Oct 7, 2018
  5. Sp4rkl0n
    Sp4rkl0n Guest
    Hi, OZARKFOX!

I would recommend to follow this steps:

1. Report these players so we can deal with them.

2. Meanwhile, create an alt Xbox Live account and play there. (Dont delete your main account so you keep your licenses)

3. In your alt account, block these players before they find out that it's you.

I hope this helps you.

Best Regards,

Sp4rkl0n, Oct 7, 2018
  6. Dysruptz
    Dysruptz Guest
    Make sure to report these players so the proper authorities can deal with them. Also, getting someone to destroy your base is not a breach of the xbox live terms of service but make sure to report them if you are being harrassed

Dysruptz, Nov 3, 2018
  7. Dysruptz Win User

unite state law broken iv report player to wild card and xbox live they were payed to destory me and get me to stop playing xbox one live

Make sure to report these players so the proper authorities can deal with them. Also, getting someone to destroy your base is not a breach of the xbox live terms of service but make sure to report them if you are being harrassed
  8. Sp4rkl0n Win User

unite state law broken iv report player to wild card and xbox live they were payed to destory me and get me to stop playing xbox one live

Hi, OZARKFOX!

I would recommend to follow this steps:

1. Report these players so we can deal with them.

2. Meanwhile, create an alt Xbox Live account and play there. (Dont delete your main account so you keep your licenses)

3. In your alt account, block these players before they find out that it's you.

I hope this helps you.

Best Regards,

9. mostafasakr2 Win User

نظام تشغيل غير مدعوم
  10. OZARKFOX Win User

Here's a link to help you get in touch with them Xbox Enforcement

the uk players need to get off the na server list if they dont like playing with clans from the unite states in pvp officles wild card servers on xbox one live .
  11. MorseyBaby Win User

Here's a link to help you get in touch with them Xbox Enforcement

the uk players need to get off the na server list if they dont like playing with clans from the unite states in pvp officles wild card servers on xbox one live .
    That's not a very positive and inclusive attitude
Thema:

1. unite state law broken iv report player to wild card and xbox live they were payed to destory ... - Similar Threads - unite state law

2. Hi, I have a window ac unit and was wondering if it is safe to have the AC blowing towards...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi, I have a window ac unit and was wondering if it is safe to have the AC blowing towards...: I have an Window ac unit for my room because it gets hot even with the big ac unit for the whole house blowing, my room in in the sun more so it gets hot. I have an ac unit that blowing towards my...
  3. Xbox Series X shows English (United Kingdom) Language pack installed when everything is set...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X shows English (United Kingdom) Language pack installed when everything is set...: So I was going to update my xbox last night to get the update that fixed the save issue in Baldur's Gate 3 and noticed when I go to check update status that it shows English United Kingdom...
  4. Unit turns itself off shortly after turning on.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unit turns itself off shortly after turning on.: After turning on the Xbox series S the unit will quickly turn off. 1e2a70a3-3633-4bf6-bc94-01f24d670f4d
  5. Why does this Xbox insist that I am in the United Kingdom and give me no option to change it??

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does this Xbox insist that I am in the United Kingdom and give me no option to change it??: I just purchased the Xbox series x and throughout the setup I saw no where that I could have possibly told it that I was in the uk, but now that I am trying to set up a payment form for game pass,...
  6. If I reset the memory unit on my Xbox 360 E with that factory reset the entire system?

in XBoX on Windows
    If I reset the memory unit on my Xbox 360 E with that factory reset the entire system?: I want to factory reset my system but I’m worried I’m gonna do something wrong 8f3cc1a0-79eb-45ca-85ba-5dcf07a0be00
  7. Is it safe to take my XBOX Series X from the United States to Australia?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it safe to take my XBOX Series X from the United States to Australia?: I bought my system in the U.S, and wanted to make sure its safe to plug it up in Australia, because I know they have a higher voltage out here. So if I just plugged it in with an outlet adapter on...
  8. My Xbox one console won't turn on. The power supply led is amber, and the unit makes the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox one console won't turn on. The power supply led is amber, and the unit makes the...: My Xbox won't power up. The power supply has an amber led and the unit makes the power sound. The power led lit once, but not since. Help! 69719a45-9e81-4d54-a725-c491bb5dad50
  9. Unit wont turn on, tried power cycling etc. Any tips and tricks?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unit wont turn on, tried power cycling etc. Any tips and tricks?: Unit wont turn on, tried power cycling etc. Any tips and tricks out there? c4a5b716-a95e-4ab2-b04b-1d03e6554f05
  10. My friend in the United States bought me a copy of Minecraft, but i, in France, cannot...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My friend in the United States bought me a copy of Minecraft, but i, in France, cannot...: We've already tried changing our microsoft account's region, but it does not work. Apparently when my friend bought Minecraft Java edition from the microsoft store to gift it to me there was no...