Unhappy with " flashing red light fix"please help major Nelson and team xbox one ...

Discus and support Unhappy with " flashing red light fix"please help major Nelson and team xbox one ... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I am displeased that I have to pay over $80 to fix my "red ring of death" xbox 360 I've owned my xbox since 2010- and I taken great care of it. It... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SlightPrism0532, Jan 29, 2014.

1. Unhappy with " flashing red light fix"please help major Nelson and team xbox one ...

I am displeased that I have to pay over $80 to fix my "red ring of death" xbox 360 I've owned my xbox since 2010- and I taken great care of it. It started flashing 3 red lights which I was told I have a "broken xbox". I am very mad that the problem has
    been caused by internal software issues and that I didn't cause this problem from misuse now I have to pay 80$ for it to be fixed. And if I do get it fixed how do I know it won't break down in another few years ? I love xbox to death and Microsoft but this
    displeases me a lot xbox is my preferred console but after this I question the quality. I know people that have bought the xbox one and it scratch discs right out of the box! The xbox one is my dream console but I'm worried I'd be paying over $500 on a disc
    scratcher! That worries me a lot ! And when I was chatting with a representative who I have to admit was very nice who goes by Isabella I asked her what exactly is wrong with my xbox 360 and she said she was unable to answer that due to private and copyright
    information or something like that . I that's another question how do I know if I am paying 80$ for fixing a loose wire ? Isabella promised me that my report will be seen be the analyst team and Major Nelson himself which I hope is true cause I know Major
    Nelson and the analyst team will understand the problem and find a fix for me. I love xbox and I hope to keep loving it as long as I can. It just frustrates me because I feel like the problem should be fixed for anyone with the red flashing lights with no
    problem due to the red lights being caused by software issues. Thank you for your time :Justin Matthews A proud xbox consumer

:)

SlightPrism0532, Jan 29, 2014
  2. Xbox 360 Red ring coverage and xbox one disc scratching scare major Nelson and analyst team review

I am displeased that I have to pay over $80 to fix my "red ring of death" xbox 360 I've owned my xbox since 2010- and I taken great care of it. It started flashing 3 red lights which I was told I have a "broken xbox". I am very mad that the problem has
    been caused by internal software issues and that I didn't cause this problem from misuse now I have to pay 80$ for it to be fixed. And if I do get it fixed how do I know it won't break down in another few years ? I love xbox to death and Microsoft but this
    displeases me a lot xbox is my preferred console but after this I question the quality. I know people that have bought the xbox one and it scratch discs right out of the box! The xbox one is my dream console but I'm worried I'd be paying over $500 on a disc
    scratcher! That worries me a lot ! And when I was chatting with a representative who I have to admit was very nice who goes by Isabella I asked her what exactly is wrong with my xbox 360 and she said she was unable to answer that due to private and copyright
    information or something like that . I that's another question how do I know if I am paying 80$ for fixing a loose wire ? Isabella promised me that my report will be seen be the analyst team and Major Nelson himself which I hope is true cause I know Major
    Nelson and the analyst team will understand the problem and find a fix for me. I love xbox and I hope to keep loving it as long as I can. It just frustrates me because I feel like the problem should be fixed for anyone with the red flashing lights with no
    problem due to the red lights being caused by software issues. Thank you for your time Justin Matthews A proud xbox consumer

SlightPrism0532, Jan 29, 2014
  3. ChadHanlon
    ChadHanlon Guest
    2 Flashing Red lights? Problem fixed then comes back HELP!!!

For the last week now my xbox has been started to get 2 red flashing lights! I followed the step online to fix it but the problem just comes back again. When i play disk games i have about 10 min untill the 2 red flashing lights hit....However what is interesting
    about this i can play games i have purchased over xbox live and game demos (no disk involved) and not get 2 red flashing lights. My theory is it over heats with the disk because it has to work more.....HELP!! PLEASE!!!

ChadHanlon, Jan 29, 2014
  4. Unhappy with " flashing red light fix"please help major Nelson and team xbox one ...

Please don't post duplicate threads.

VisageOfAnAngel, Jan 29, 2014
  5. I can if I want to there was a stupid error and the first one wasn't showing up thank you !

SlightPrism0532, Oct 31, 2018
  6. SlightPrism0532 Win User

Unhappy with " flashing red light fix"please help major Nelson and team xbox one scratching scare

I can if I want to there was a stupid error and the first one wasn't showing up thank you !
  7. VisageOfAnAngel Win User

Unhappy with " flashing red light fix"please help major Nelson and team xbox one scratching scare

Please don't post duplicate threads.
  8. XBF Paul M Win User

consola xbox [Translation - Xbox]

Hiya!

Paul from the Xbox Forums Team here to assist with the issue, it looks like you're consoles power led is currently red. Is this on the Xbox 360 or Xbox One? If this is on the Xbox 360 I was able to find an article that may prove helpful in this situation.
    I hope this link helps fix the issue on Xbox 360 Flashing Lights. Please let us know how it goes.

Happy Gaming!

Paul Xbox Forums Team!
  9. XBF Diego M Win User

mi xbox tiene las luces rojas [Mod Translation-My Xbox has the red lights]

Hi Angel,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. I'd be happy to provide some information that might be helpful.

Are the red lights flashing on the power button? If they are flashing or even if they are not, please check out this support article instead which focuses specifically on the red lights issue on the Xbox 360: Xbox
    360 Flashing Lights Solution

I hope this helps!
  10. Delta4 SJ Win User
Thema:

Unhappy with " flashing red light fix"please help major Nelson and team xbox one ...

1. Unhappy with " flashing red light fix"please help major Nelson and team xbox one ... - Similar Threads - Unhappy flashing red

2. My xbox after being turn of keeps flashing?

in XboX Insiders
    My xbox after being turn of keeps flashing?: My xbox series s after being turned off starts to flash not connect to my tv and my controller stays on does anyone have a clue as to what's happening? submitted by /u/Riley6081 [link] [comments]
  3. when pluging a flash to my xbox one console to do an offline update it does not see the flash

in XBoX on Consoles
    when pluging a flash to my xbox one console to do an offline update it does not see the flash: when pluging a flash to my xbox one console to do an offline update it does not see the flash i formatted it to ntfs and installed the osu1 extracted it put it in the flash and then plugged my...
  4. My xbox double flashes and crashes my game any help?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox double flashes and crashes my game any help?: When playing watch dogs legion my game often crashes in very short spaces of time with my Xbox flashing twice every time it crashes. 20c9e003-3671-4251-9e3b-a54571c4da23
  5. Xbox 360 flashes red more then 10 times then shuts odd

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox 360 flashes red more then 10 times then shuts odd: My xbox 360 turns on green then after min or show starts flasing red more than 10 times then shuts off Had it in same spot as always... suddenly started yesterday...
  6. Xbox One S Flashing Light

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S Flashing Light: I have an xbox one S (all digital), got it about a few months after its release, earlier i closed down gta 5 and turned off my console, then the power button was flashing for about 20-25 minutes...
  7. Why my xbox serie s controller keep flashing when I plug it without battery in the front...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why my xbox serie s controller keep flashing when I plug it without battery in the front...: My xbox serie s controller keep flashing only when I plug it without battery in the front usb port. 33960497-a9b4-4e58-accf-f100bc718934
  8. Elite 2 controller power and mode lights cycle flashing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite 2 controller power and mode lights cycle flashing: I have an elite 2 controller less than 6 months old. I was playing a game that froze hard and required me to hard shut off my xbox and now the controller won't turn on but it's charge light...
  9. xbox screen flashing black?

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox screen flashing black?: why does my xbox one x flash black then return to normal randomly, I would just deal with it but it happens super often like every second or so. How do I fix this?...
  10. Xbox Game Pass Core... I paid for it... I cannot play online. unhappy.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Pass Core... I paid for it... I cannot play online. unhappy.: I recently intentionally downgraded from game pass ultimate to game pass core. the change went into affect today. I am unable to enter multiplayer... when I try i am forced into an advertisment...