Unfortunately still signing out and disconnecting offline frequently.

Discus and support Unfortunately still signing out and disconnecting offline frequently. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Everytime I want to play an "Games on Demand", Arcade live title or even activate an app. (Twitch, Youtube, etc.) I get disconnected and have to sign... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BulletHellxx, Jul 28, 2014.

1. BulletHellxx
    BulletHellxx Guest

Everytime I want to play an "Games on Demand", Arcade live title or even activate an app. (Twitch, Youtube, etc.) I get disconnected and have to sign back in and sign back in again once I'm done with those games or video apps.

Yes,I have done the "Delete profile and re-download profile" technique as well as the "Storage, Hard Drive, clear system Cache" technique.

Is there something else I'm missing?

Thank you for any additional suggestions.

:)

BulletHellxx, Jul 28, 2014
  2. Kindr3dWolf
    Kindr3dWolf Guest
    Disconnecting and signing out?

I decided to look at my advanced settings for the network, and the part that's hiccuping is IPv6. I recently deleted and redownloaded my account, and so far it's not signed me out, though to be honest, my hopes aren't exactly up.

Kindr3dWolf, Jul 28, 2014
  3. Kindr3dWolf
    Kindr3dWolf Guest
    Disconnecting and signing out?

Ok, so... I've had my box for a little bit now, and ever since I downloaded the new update I've been having the same problem at random. One, the connection to Xbox-live keeps hiccuping. Where every thirty seconds or so, it'll just disconnect from Xbox live,
    and then reconnect. It also keeps randomly signing me out and telling me to sign in with a controller, over and over. Usually hard reseting my xbox has fixed other past issues, but this isn't one of them. What do I do?

Kindr3dWolf, Jul 28, 2014
  4. Unfortunately still signing out and disconnecting offline frequently.

If re-downloading your profile doesn't do the trick, then please take a few minutes to reset your network settings to default:

Go to the Settings hub.

Select System.

Select Network Settings

Select your network.

Choose Configure Network Settings.

Scroll to the Additional Settings tab.

Choose Restore to factory defaults.

Hope this helps!

DangerousBard, Jul 30, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: