Unfair communication ban. We need changes!

Discus and support Unfair communication ban. We need changes! in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; So, one random was harassing me in game, and game chat because I was refusing to engage him. Calling me bad words. Then we moved to xbox messaging,... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Dmitri1981, Jan 10, 2024.

1. Dmitri1981
    Dmitri1981 Guest

So, one random was harassing me in game, and game chat because I was refusing to engage him. Calling me bad words. Then we moved to xbox messaging, where I told him that he was not a good person calling me like that. And I even used *** in middle of that one word, to cover profanity. Then he reports that message saying "enjoy your ban" with smile emoji, and POOF! I get insta banned, for not even a full word that had 3 * in it, with a strike on account, with no way to even appeal that. And the harasser finally got what he wanted. Microsoft claiming they are doing their best to make communication and experience safe basically helped that guy abusing the system to harass me.

As usual, none of the neverending talks with different support people help. All I get is just links from them to support pages with rules that you anyway go through when trying to contact any support. Keeping me running in circles with no straight answers. And some even faking their activity saying they are sending messages to enforcement team to deal with my issue. That my case is peace of cake, and everything will be good. That I just need to wait sometime when I get an answer on my email. And other ones dont even bother trying to help, just saying "sorry, nobody will help you with this". With attitude like "sit down, go away".
    Btw, I have no idea who made this up that user needs to wait at least 24h just to be able to appeal. Outrageous!

My point is that somebody from devs needs to finally look deeper at this clearly faulty automated text recognition system, and appeal system. My case is not unique. And as I read forums here, I see things like that are very common. People suffer from unfairness, without even a way to resolve the problem.
    Im not even talking about compensation for loosing time, money, and health on that matter.

:)

Dmitri1981, Jan 10, 2024
  2. Dmitri1981 Win User

Point is that same rules can't be applied to different cases. It is clear that I wasn't using any profanity towards a person, but just quoting HIS words towards me. System should know the difference. And if not, then it should be possible to appeal so real human can confirm. And filter should not even work this way to recognize or make assumptions on words where most parts are ****, cause its the main point to hide profanity, and usual practice in media all over world.
  3. ngocphi Win User

No he isn't abusing the system you just don't get it

It doesn't matter who starts the fight if you violate the rules you violate the rules

It doesn't matter if you hid or worked around the work filter any agent will see the.profanity

And no replacing a couple characters if the violation is still there it won't make you immune from the rules

DONT REtailiate

Block ignore.and report.that is all you are allowed to do
  4. ngocphi Win User

It doesn't matter

You repeated it back towards him

Anytime you use profanity you are liable to the rules

Even.if quoting he knows you were suspended because you retaliate with profanity falling into his trap

It is a simple.matter of.hitting report which you should've done

It.is.called trolling they bait you and If you retailiate they can report you and anyone can use the report button if it is inaccurate then it's ignored but since you did use profanity wirh a mis-spelling to hide the offence it is still considered an offence

His actions has no.bearing on your suspension

It is your actions that result in your suspension

Two wrongs don't make.a right as my 4th grade teacher once told me when I fought back against a bully who picked on me

Another more.recent example (yesterday). Throwing s hook against a wall becausr it wacked me in the head giving me a goose egg will land Me in trouble but because it hit me doesn't justify retaliation and putting others in danger by throwing something at a wall

No I didn't throw the hook I walked to first aid though lol
  5. NIGHTASSISSIN93 Win User

Burnout Paradise

no you will not be banned but we do ask that you report these hacker for though examination as it is unfair to the rest of the xbox community that they are running around with modded cars and other game items it makes the game unfair to every on else playing
  6. Gamingboy177 (Sam) Win User

Unfair Communication Ban

Hello, for anything relating to Enforcement, please go here: https://enforcement.xbox.com
Thema:

1. Unfair communication ban. We need changes! - Similar Threads - Unfair communication ban

2. Been unfairly penalised for a LFG Post

in XBoX on Windows
    Been unfairly penalised for a LFG Post: Recently i got a strike on my Account which i found to be unfair and i didn't break any T&S. first of all i was a ambassador level 4 and ive had a clean record for years . Then week ago i received...
  3. Unfair for people who dont share there consoles

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unfair for people who dont share there consoles: I went through 3 xboxes in a year all 3 times they overheated. Then I got the 4th xbox and got a fan for it that worked but here is the conflict guess what caused me too use my other 2 home...
  4. Xim shouldn’t be supported by Xbox it should be a ban for using it , it provides a unfair...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xim shouldn’t be supported by Xbox it should be a ban for using it , it provides a unfair...: Xim shouldn’t be supported by Xbox it should be a ban for using it , it provides a unfair advantage in a lot of games a6f610fb-a9d0-46cd-b144-6d37b7a00cd7
  5. I have a unfair ban/strike against my account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have a unfair ban/strike against my account.: So I have a 2 day ban/strike against my account because of a miss type and I will happily send a pic of the conversation to justify my case. Are there any enforcement members that can help me with...
  6. Is there still any way to get this unfair year long ban lifted?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is there still any way to get this unfair year long ban lifted?: Yesterday I received a year long ban that originally started out as a 2 day ban and all my appeals were denied because someone decided to spam report my account for saying the n word not the hard...
  7. How do deal with unfair suspension!!?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do deal with unfair suspension!!?: I got a one day ban for beating a guy at madden! Im furious because I game full time and am in the top 15! I stream almost every game out of 1600 and never had any issues ! Xbox said I can’t...
  8. Unfair Ban

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unfair Ban: I have tried emailing and calling the enforcement team. Getting no responses and need a way to get into contact. Let me know if there is a better phone number or email I can reach out to....
  9. I Need Help Someone Did a Unfair Xbox Report I Got a Strike

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I Need Help Someone Did a Unfair Xbox Report I Got a Strike: Ok, so what happened is I made a group post and people joined but there was this one kid that was being mean I told him to stop he did not so I got mad I kicked him from the party his friend...
  10. Banned unfair dispute

in XBoX Accessibility
    Banned unfair dispute: Bad language by kids in group messages yet my son gets the ban and was the innocent party member with proof to back this up need to speak to an agent for advice 9b12fe45-9854-459b-b496-c4ec04c24489