Unfair Ban

Discus and support Unfair Ban in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My Gamer Tag is . I have great rep and over 7 years of faithful service. Literally on my B Day 10/8 I was banned from communication services due to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by PleasingSky4, Oct 10, 2017.

1. PleasingSky4
    PleasingSky4 Guest

Unfair Ban

My Gamer Tag is . I have great rep and over 7 years of faithful service. Literally on my B Day 10/8 I was banned from communication services due to homophobic slurs. I did not use foul language. There is in item in Rocket League called "Flamethrower
    Boost" and I messaged the item multiple times not knowing it is considered derogatory. I have already submitted a case review and been denied but I cannot contact the person who did the review to explain the situation.

:)

PleasingSky4, Oct 10, 2017
  2. zDarkaxiz
    zDarkaxiz Guest
    UNFAIR BAN

i talk to technical support and they told me to publish here and gave me this service request number 1164441800

well i hope they can help me because my console was banned unfairly and have read the rules of xbox live and i have never violated any of this rules and i have never changed my consolen i buy only original games and had just bought my live account and i
    vetoed no reason any

zDarkaxiz, Oct 10, 2017
  3. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest
    Unfair ban

You played in a modded lobby.

You have been answered.

Daft Badger, Oct 10, 2017
  4. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest

Unfair Ban

Nothing you can do

If you have filed for a case review & the decision was upheld then you will have to wait out the suspension.

Any report filed is thoroughly investigated before any action is taken which takes time.Your suspension would of been for something you did several weeks ago or even longer.

As you've filed for a case review that means it's been investigated twice.

You will not be able to contact the members of the enforcement team who investigated your case.

Daft Badger, Oct 10, 2017
  5. BongKaos Win User

Rockstar Banning Customers

What is ageed with??? Banning or it being unfair???
  6. ItsBaconBits Win User

Banned because of internet connection problems?

As unfair as it sounds, it's also pretty unfair to join matches in that fashion knowing there's a continuing problem. Luckily, first time offenders in Halo 4 aren't banned for long. I'd suggest fixing the connection problem and waiting out the ban.
  7. XBF Brad A Win User

Ban, Unfair ban

Hi,

Sorry to hear about that enforcement action. For information about the ban, you would need to go to Enforcement website.
    If the suspension is longer than 24 hours you can submit a case review.

Case Review Procedure

* Submit Case: You are about to submit a case for review. Please make sure to include any relevant information or facts before submitting.

* Under Review: Your case is currently under investigation by XBLPET.

* Need Info: XBLPET requires additional information from you. Please refer to the enforcement agent’s latest comment and submit additional details to continue the investigation. Note that not every case will
    require additional information and/or discussion.

* Decision: The Case Review has completed. Please refer to the enforcement agent’s comments for additional information.

* Summary: The completed outcome of the Case Review, which you may refer to following the case’s closure.

You can check your Case Review status at any time by visiting your Enforcement History or Case Review History. Enforcement are the only ones that can help with this issue. As
    there is nothing more we can do, I will be locking this thread.

I hope this helps.

Thanks,

Brad
  8. juan van Win User

UNFAIR BAN

9. davemcfly85 Win User

UNFAIR BAN

first off this should be posted in the suspension section but since your bio MUST be rated E for everyone you cannot have profanity or words that IMPLY profanity. it does not matter if you put that word in or a friend did, your account is YOUR responsibility
    at ALL times. so if he/she put it on there, YOU face the punishment. so, your gonna have to face that suspension as they will NOT remove it or shorten it, remove the profanity and keep your friends off your account so that does NOT happen again, and have
    a nice day.
Thema:

Unfair Ban

1. Unfair Ban - Similar Threads - Unfair Ban

2. Unfairly banned (with proof)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unfairly banned (with proof): I have picture proof of being unfairly communication banned, I have an image of the ban cause. The message I was banned for was “yo report morg, called hades hard r lol” Game was smite,...
  3. Unfair banning system with 0 chance to have manual review

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unfair banning system with 0 chance to have manual review: This system Xbox is using is ridiculously unfair I've been getting bans for rocket league posts I made in April of 22' for 0 reason. Now I can understand if the automatic banning system thinks...
  4. How do I Dispute a ban that is unfair?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I Dispute a ban that is unfair?: I was suspended from communication for 2 days because of my gamerpic, my gamer pic has nothing that violates code of conduct within it. How can people go around with half naked girls and sexual...
  5. Unfair ban

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unfair ban: I received a com ban recently, for a message that definetly did not warrant one. I appealed it and it was approved. I now feel like there should be some sort of compensation for me having to miss...
  6. Unfair Console Ban

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unfair Console Ban: My xbox was banned from Xbox Live Network 1 month ago by 3 accounts that got permanently suspended. My first account, MAGxyz, got permanently banned by using a automatic interaction tool in...
  7. Unfair comms ban.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unfair comms ban.: Someone compared me to a known pedophile because I called her out for lying. so I said "don't compare me to a [mod removed]" and I got comms banned for that. Haven't gotten comms banned in years...
  8. Xbox account unfairly banned.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox account unfairly banned.: So I've had this account for over 10+ years and have spent over 5 thousands dollars on game items and games over the years. I woke up may 25th and while I was at work I tried to long into my...
  9. Sea of Thieves unfair ban

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sea of Thieves unfair ban: I got my first temporary ban (Yellowbeard) on 5/10/2022 16:39 for 48 hours at 3.5k hours played, without email notification or something similar that can explain me what exactly caused it and what...
  10. unfair ban

in XBoX Accessibility
    unfair ban: i got banned for achievement modding which i will admit was wrong of me but i gave them the exploiter creators gamertag and this was my first ban in 4 years of the making of this account and they...