Unfair ban

Discus and support Unfair ban in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; So I catch a person cheating, tell them they'll get reported, then they report me and I get banned from talking to any of my friends, Xbox you need to... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by xGriM SparroWx, Jun 19, 2018.

1. Unfair ban

So I catch a person cheating, tell them they'll get reported, then they report me and I get banned from talking to any of my friends, Xbox you need to figure out a better banning system . Atm it's where people who just wanna play without cheaters get banned,
    and people who cheat and are generally bad people get rewarded... Seriously. And apparently I can't even appeal even though I did nothing wrong...

:)

xGriM SparroWx, Jun 19, 2018
  2. zDarkaxiz
    zDarkaxiz Guest
    UNFAIR BAN

i talk to technical support and they told me to publish here and gave me this service request number 1164441800

well i hope they can help me because my console was banned unfairly and have read the rules of xbox live and i have never violated any of this rules and i have never changed my consolen i buy only original games and had just bought my live account and i
    vetoed no reason any

zDarkaxiz, Jun 19, 2018
  3. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest
    Unfair ban

You played in a modded lobby.

You have been answered.

Daft Badger, Jun 19, 2018
  4. Unfair ban

Sounds like you got a communication banned...wait let me get this straight. Did you said something or use a language that will break the CoC of Xbox upon messaging the cheater?

JerrminRangwani, Jun 20, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Unfair ban