Unfair ban and case review system?(please read if you have been unfairly banned)

Discus and support Unfair ban and case review system?(please read if you have been unfairly banned) in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My ten year old brother (xXFluffyDogeXx) recently got permanently banned for user profile tampering, hes ten so obviously he didn't do that, but on top... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Ehanho24, Oct 17, 2016.

1. Ehanho24
    Ehanho24 Guest

Unfair ban and case review system?(please read if you have been unfairly banned)

My ten year old brother (xXFluffyDogeXx) recently got permanently banned for user profile tampering, hes ten so obviously he didn't do that, but on top of this the hours of searching to get a response and the stupid case review questionnaire that doesn't
    make logical sense for example one question asked if you should give out credit card details I entered no but the answer it wanted was yes, WHAT!?

Then the case review comes back and the ban still holds as we were supposedly given multiple warnings that were never received and the software wasn't removed. I'm worried that the account has been hacked and used for "dodgy" activities, if not then Microsoft
    made a mistake.

I would simply like an actual human response from someone on the Microsoft support team and his account to be reviewed in detail as he is understandably upset and devastated as he has lost all achievements,progress and cannot play with his friends online.

Please bump this so Microsoft can see this post and hopefully make changes to their system, Thanks

(This was also posted in the account section just wanted more people to be able to see this)

:)

Ehanho24, Oct 17, 2016
  2. Unfair ban and case review system? (please read if you have been unfairly banned)

Hi there,

The best place for suggestions to be heard would be in the Xbox feedback site - Xbox Ideas, powered by UserVoice

As for the unauthorized access, you can contact support to open an unauthorized access ticket to see what they can find. You can go here for number in your region:

http://support.xbox.com/contact-us?isChatCallAvailable=false
    I don't know if they would find anything or not.

Mistress Sara, Oct 17, 2016
  3. Ehanho24
    Ehanho24 Guest
    Unfair ban and case review system? (please read if you have been unfairly banned)

I understand this but have had to reach out as they failed to do anything about my case and everyone simply sends me to them yet they have wrongly reviewed the case and upheld the ban

Ehanho24, Oct 17, 2016
  4. Ehanho24 Win User

Unfair ban and case review system? (please read if you have been unfairly banned)

Unfortunately the enforcement team can only be found on their site enforcement.xbox.com. That is the only place bans and suspensions are addressed. Sorry.
    I understand this but have had to reach out as they failed to do anything about my case and everyone simply sends me to them yet they have wrongly reviewed the case and upheld the ban
  5. Mistress Sara Win User

Hi there,

The best place for suggestions to be heard would be in the Xbox feedback site - http://feedback.xbox.com

As for the unauthorized access, you can contact support to open an unauthorized access ticket to see what they can find. You can go here for number in your region:

http://support.xbox.com/contact-us?isChatCallAvailable=false
    I don't know if they would find anything or not.
  6. Mister Cizl Win User

Hey Ehanho24! Case reviews are preformed by real people and can not be reversed. The enforcement team are the only ones with the ability to ban accounts and they are only reached through the enforcement.xbox.com site. Thanks!
  7. bowski477 Win User

Unfortunately the enforcement team can only be found on their site enforcement.xbox.com. That is the only place bans and suspensions are addressed. Sorry.
  8. LegoNinja187 Win User

Xbox enforcement team sucks!

If you believe you have been unfairly banned, You can submit a case review if your ban is longer than 24 hours, however there is no guarantee that you will be un-banned. This page has all the details on what a case review is and how to submit one:
    https://enforcement.xbox.com/home/howto#sub-topic0-6
Thema:

1. Unfair ban and case review system?(please read if you have been unfairly banned) - Similar Threads - Unfair ban case

2. Xim shouldn’t be supported by Xbox it should be a ban for using it , it provides a unfair...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xim shouldn’t be supported by Xbox it should be a ban for using it , it provides a unfair...: Xim shouldn’t be supported by Xbox it should be a ban for using it , it provides a unfair advantage in a lot of games a6f610fb-a9d0-46cd-b144-6d37b7a00cd7
  3. I have a unfair ban/strike against my account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have a unfair ban/strike against my account.: So I have a 2 day ban/strike against my account because of a miss type and I will happily send a pic of the conversation to justify my case. Are there any enforcement members that can help me with...
  4. Unfair communication ban. We need changes!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unfair communication ban. We need changes!: So, one random was harassing me in game, and game chat because I was refusing to engage him. Calling me bad words. Then we moved to xbox messaging, where I told him that he was not a good person...
  5. Is there still any way to get this unfair year long ban lifted?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is there still any way to get this unfair year long ban lifted?: Yesterday I received a year long ban that originally started out as a 2 day ban and all my appeals were denied because someone decided to spam report my account for saying the n word not the hard...
  6. Unfair Ban

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unfair Ban: I have tried emailing and calling the enforcement team. Getting no responses and need a way to get into contact. Let me know if there is a better phone number or email I can reach out to....
  7. Banned unfair dispute

in XBoX Accessibility
    Banned unfair dispute: Bad language by kids in group messages yet my son gets the ban and was the innocent party member with proof to back this up need to speak to an agent for advice 9b12fe45-9854-459b-b496-c4ec04c24489
  8. Unfair ban with no right to a case review?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unfair ban with no right to a case review?: I recently got baned for aguing with 3 guys and they reported me as they didnt say anything bad to me, so I get banned, then, i try to get my case reviewed but your website just restarts...
  9. Unfair communication ban and not allowed to create a case review

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unfair communication ban and not allowed to create a case review: My friend was playing on my account and send an innapropriate message to someone else and got me banned for a week. The Xbox support people told me to file a case review but it told me I had a...
  10. Unfair ban and case review system? (please read if you have been unfairly banned)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unfair ban and case review system? (please read if you have been unfairly banned): My ten year old brother (xXFluffyDogeXx) recently got permanently banned for user profile tampering, hes ten so obviously he didn't do that, but on top of this the hours of searching to get a...