Unexpected epic games account connected

Discus and support Unexpected epic games account connected in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I was trying to link my epic games account to my xbox but it said i could not because an account was already linked to my xbox. How do i find this... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Sam Kilpatrick1, Dec 15, 2023.

1. Unexpected epic games account connected

I was trying to link my epic games account to my xbox but it said i could not because an account was already linked to my xbox. How do i find this account and disconnect it?

:)

Sam Kilpatrick1, Dec 15, 2023
  2. Sodangidni Win User

Hello, Sam. I'm Arturo, and I'll be glad to provide assistance with your inquiry today.

I’m sorry to hear you already have an Epic account linked to your Microsoft account, despite not remembering the previous one you linked.

Not only that, but it is important to point out that it is not possible to unlink an Epic account from your Microsoft account or view the email you have connected. The process always needs to be done in the Epic linked accounts management site.

As you’re not able to do this, you may want to contact Epic Games support to review the options you may have.

Furthermore, please refrain from sharing personal information, including email addresses, gamertags, etc.
    As community users, we are not able to enter or check your account information, and everything we comment can be seen by anyone on the internet.

I know this is not the kind of answer you were expecting, but I hope it helps in some way.

Thanks for your time,

Arturo.
  3. Cashaun Win User

Cant play Fortnite

Keep getting this message when trying to play fortnite. Any help would be great. Microsoft help is useless.

An unexpected error occured while signing in to your account for Xbox Live. Please try again later.'
    Hello!

Do you have any bans on your Epic Games account? This is more of an epic games issue - you would need to contact them.
  4. Vikina Hanková Win User

Epic games account and xbox account

I am logged in to one account but this account is not connected with xbox. If i want to connect these acounts, Epic Games write me that my xbox account is connected with another epic games account but i don´t know, with which account. My question is .. How can i found out which epic games account i am connected to?
  5. Big Deen Win User

When I try to connect my Xbox account to my Epic Games account, it says this account is already connected to another Xbox account, though I have checked and it is not. How can I fix this?

The thing is, I want to know what Epic Games account my Xbox account is connected to. Is it possible to check this? I tried looking on the Xbox account connections page and it said that my Xbox account is connected to an Epic Games account, but it did not give me any information on the account.
  6. MoonlitAura Win User

Problem with epic games

I tried to connect my xbox account to an epic games account but it tells me that the accaount is already connected even if I have never done so how can I trace back to which epic games account is connected?

thanks
Thema:

1. Unexpected epic games account connected - Similar Threads - Unexpected epic games

2. Xbox one turns off unexpectedly

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one turns off unexpectedly: My xbox one turns off when I select a game to play. On any game, downloaded or disc. The initial game screen opens and then a few seconds later the console turns off. I have factory reset the...
  3. An unexpected error occurred. Please try your request again later. on roblocks gift code

in XBoX on Windows
    An unexpected error occurred. Please try your request again later. on roblocks gift code: An unexpected error occurred. Please try your request again later. eea05149-ed93-4189-bc71-fccd07064838
  4. Unexpected Xbox refund mail

in XBoX on Windows
    Unexpected Xbox refund mail: I just received an email from Xbox Support which says your refund is in progress. I didn't make any request for a refund. It felt suspicious. Does Microsoft have an address as *** Die...
  5. Xbox series x unexpectedly shutting off?? (Not power supply)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series x unexpectedly shutting off?? (Not power supply): My Xbox series x has been periodically shutting off, usually after about an hour or two, then every half hour or so after the first time. I purchased a new power supply and installed it myself (I...
  6. an unexpected error occurred while signing in to your account for xbox live. Please try...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    an unexpected error occurred while signing in to your account for xbox live. Please try...: When loading fortnite on my child's xbox series S they are getting the following when trying to load into the game "an unexpected error occurred while signing in to your account for xbox Live,...
  7. AN UNEXPECTED ERROR OCCURRED WHILE SIGNING IN TO YOUR ACCOUNT FOR XBOX LIVE. PLEASE TRY...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    AN UNEXPECTED ERROR OCCURRED WHILE SIGNING IN TO YOUR ACCOUNT FOR XBOX LIVE. PLEASE TRY...: Why is this happening i just want play fornite 7dd319a4-7eb7-4941-9100-2ae1d5778569
  8. Why am i getting an unexpected error logging in to xbox live account on fortnite.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why am i getting an unexpected error logging in to xbox live account on fortnite.: When i load up Fortnite it says that an unexpected error has occured when logging in with my xbox live account. I’ve tried restarting the console, deleting the game and reinstalling, deleting my...
  9. what should I do when I go on fortnite it says" an unexpected error has occurred while...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    what should I do when I go on fortnite it says" an unexpected error has occurred while...: I really need help anything will do 6c6ad73a-41a8-44da-b626-cdc3fcc7e02b
  10. “ an unexpected error occurred while signing into your account for Xbox live. Please try...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    “ an unexpected error occurred while signing into your account for Xbox live. Please try...: So it’s currently been almost 2 weeks since I haven’t been able to sign in to Fortnite and I keep getting the “an unexpected error occurred while signing into your account Xbox Live please try...