Under Manage, why doesn't the Xbox Insider hub reflect the latest versions of previews...

Discus and support Under Manage, why doesn't the Xbox Insider hub reflect the latest versions of previews... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Specifically, the Omega version still is 2306 in the Manage section of the hub and not 2308 as posted here. It hasn't been updated for a few weeks if... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/AquarrzSudnnym, Aug 23, 2023.

1. Under Manage, why doesn't the Xbox Insider hub reflect the latest versions of previews...

Specifically, the Omega version still is 2306 in the Manage section of the hub and not 2308 as posted here. It hasn't been updated for a few weeks if not months on the hub.

submitted by /u/AquarrzSudnnym
    [link] [comments]

/u/AquarrzSudnnym, Aug 23, 2023
  2. WE4RG4SM Win User

0 Friends

Im in the Xbox insider hub i was on the xbox 360 preview but not on the XB1 version.
  3. Just a Volunteer Win User

Xbox Insider Preview Omega (Please Answer Quickly)

Previews are associated with the console, not the MS Live account.

All thats required is to download the Insider Hub from the Store, to the console, run it and remove the console from any preview it may have been in. You will see any previews the console is enrolled in under Manage.

Once you remove the console, using the Insider Hub, it will do a console refresh, and should be on the GA release OS for Xbox.

You will need your account info.
  4. RabidStorm02 Win User

Xbox Series X disconnects from WiFi when turned off

Yes, I understand that. But even though I’m an insider, I did not sign up for the preview updates (there is an option for it in the insider hub). That being said, is there a way to make sure I’m on a normal version? I thought I was on a normal version. Like I said in my last post, the only difference between my version number and the latest normal version is that I have a 0 where the latest has a 2.
  5. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

Xbox updates

6. StuartATrueRed Win User

Xbox alpha

Hi, Download the Xbox Insider hub app from the Microsoft store, Launch the app, On the main landing page, select Insider content. Under System, select Xbox One Update Preview. Select Join or Manage. Choose a Preview ring from the available selections.
    Alpha/Alpha skip ahead may be greyed out, as those rings are invite only.
Thema:

Under Manage, why doesn't the Xbox Insider hub reflect the latest versions of previews...

1. Under Manage, why doesn't the Xbox Insider hub reflect the latest versions of previews... - Similar Threads - Under Manage why

2. My elite 2 controller arrived with stick drift.. I sent it back under warranty to get it...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My elite 2 controller arrived with stick drift.. I sent it back under warranty to get it...: Is this fixable? The remote is still under warranty until 2025 e47b0853-a9a3-4aaa-9320-9f88a4592785
  3. I have a faulty Microsoft Bluetooth Mouse that is still under warranty. When I scroll it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have a faulty Microsoft Bluetooth Mouse that is still under warranty. When I scroll it...: I have a faulty Microsoft Bluetooth Mouse that is still under warranty. When I scroll it goes both up and down. Who can I contact to organise a replacement mouse?...
  4. How do I bring my latency from 80 to under 60

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I bring my latency from 80 to under 60: I have an eternity cord and have looked up many ways but don't quite understand what to do. 1a02f59e-7f51-4ca9-9e11-6c8cf5f77939
  5. I have sent my controller back for a repair/exchange under warranty but had no update?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have sent my controller back for a repair/exchange under warranty but had no update?: I sent my controller via UPS with the label I was provided under warranty from microsoft, I have checked the progress of the controller and on UPS it says it was delivered on the 5th, but I have...
  6. I would like to return an xbox that is faulty and still under warranty, please assist.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I would like to return an xbox that is faulty and still under warranty, please assist.: I would like to return an xbox that is faulty and still under warranty, please assist. 20cfa3e7-3b9e-44bd-a75a-683ed5af9b1a
  7. How do I logg a return for an Xbox still under warranty?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I logg a return for an Xbox still under warranty?: Xbox was bought in January and has stated giving problems about a month in. Games keep on crashing when you go in. I would like to return it and get a new one. How do I do this?...
  8. Model 1914 controller no longer functions under battery power after update to firmware...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Model 1914 controller no longer functions under battery power after update to firmware...: After deciding to update firmware (update was successful) on my model 1914 controller using Windows Xbox accessories app, when under battery power, the xbox button blinks rapidly and the...
  9. I can not find or access "Manage Minecraft under Content restrictions"

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can not find or access "Manage Minecraft under Content restrictions": My name is Nojus, me and my dad are currently trying to setup a microsoft/xbox account so i can play minecraft, and we have created a family group thing or whatever its called, but when i try to...
  10. I have 2 accounts under 1 email. How do I manage them?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have 2 accounts under 1 email. How do I manage them?: I have one account that I have had for years (Gamertag A) that is linked to my email. However, I made a Mojang account with the same email a while back, and when Minecraft made me migrate to...