Unblocking on Java Edition Help

Discus and support Unblocking on Java Edition Help in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; I have a friend of mine blocked on Minecraft Java Edition, no idea how (must have blocked him ages ago) and I need to unblock him now, because I can't... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by heidiwlod.w, Jan 12, 2024.

1. heidiwlod.w
    heidiwlod.w Guest

I have a friend of mine blocked on Minecraft Java Edition, no idea how (must have blocked him ages ago) and I need to unblock him now, because I can't see any messages he sends which is very unhelpful. Anyone know how? No chat messages of his show up for me, press Social Interactions (P) shows blocked under his username, and in the blocked Tab of that screen, it has his name, and then Manage With Microsoft. But that takes me to my profile, and idk what to do from there. Help! How do I unblock him!

:)

heidiwlod.w, Jan 12, 2024
  2. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

Hi Heidiwlod.w, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I am sorry to hear that.

Please, follow these steps:

Sign in to the Xbox app, and then select Social.

There are two ways to mute a player from here:

If they’re in your friends list, select their profile from Friends, and then select the More actions button > Search > People.

Enter their gamertag, and when you’ve found the player, select their profile, and then select the More actions button.

Select Unblock.
  3. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Minecraft Xbox one edition to MInecraft DLC packs

Hi MoonGT! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

Is not possible to transfer DLC packs and skin packs from the Xbox edition to Java edition as the content is not compatible with the Java edition
  4. soxfan014 Win User

Minecraft will not open via launcher, only through microsoft store.

Hello mimim2,

The Minecraft launcher you are referring to is only for the Java edition of Minecraft. The Java edition and Windows 10, are two separate games. In order to launch and play Minecraft from the launcher you are using in the last image, you must buy the Java
    edition from the site, not the Windows 10 version. Minecraft Java Edition | Minecraft. Annoying I know, but when Microsoft acquired Minecraft they released
    their own version of the game on their platform. Hope this helps

-
  5. XIPARKYXI Win User

Minecraft version windows10 how to change to java edition

Hi,

I mistakenly purchased for my child the minecraft's windows 10 version and I would to know if its possible to change to Minecraft's Java edition version.

thanks very much for helping me.
    Windows 10 minecraft and java edition are both two different types of Editions unfortunately you would have to buy the java edition on the minecraft website.
  6. XBF - Hayabusa Win User

'Manage with Microsoft account' button in Minecraft server does nothing

Thanks for your reply.

For Java, the blocked list can be managed within the server itself. If you are trying to block someone, the command to do so is /ignore (and /unignore to unblock),

-Hayabusa
Thema:

1. Unblocking on Java Edition Help - Similar Threads - Unblocking Java Edition

2. How to unblock a person?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How to unblock a person?: Hi Team, My request is slightly unusual - my son filed a report on Xbox user while playing Minecraft. This person is his cousin, they discussed the situation and would now like to continue playing...
  3. How can I unblock my Xbox cloud gaming

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I unblock my Xbox cloud gaming: How can I unblock my clougaming 65424ab4-6dc5-4861-ac5f-e3287bfaf7d7
  4. I’m trying to unblock someone called L******** and it’s not working

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I’m trying to unblock someone called L******** and it’s not working: Please help fix this xbox EDIT: Removed personally identifiable information (PII) from post. We have deleted a part of your post as it contains inappropriate content that violates the forum’s...
  5. How to get Roblox Unblocked on my device?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to get Roblox Unblocked on my device?: I followed the steps mentioned in this URL: https://en.help.roblox.com/now-gg-roblox-login-and-play-roblox-unblocked and successfully got Roblox Unblocked on my device. However, after playing...
  6. 2024 and Still No Unblock Feature

in XboX Insiders
    2024 and Still No Unblock Feature: Couldn't find this subject in any other thread so I am sorry if it already exists. However, doesn't change the fact it is nearly 2024 and Microsoft still has not developed away to unblock users...
  7. Can i have my account unblocked?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can i have my account unblocked?: Dear Microsoft team I was wondering if i could get unblocked because i have a really slow computer and am really impatient so sent "TOO MANY REQUESTS" and got blocked (it was just like 8 request...
  8. So is there anyway to unblock or unsuspend my xbix account after its been hacked?

in XBoX Accessibility
    So is there anyway to unblock or unsuspend my xbix account after its been hacked?: My xbbox account had been hacked back in June of 2023 57e3943a-840c-47e1-a16f-730142fef0c1
  9. how to unblock my account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    how to unblock my account?: hello, so im trying to login to my microsoft account but i cant cause it got "sign in block" cause i enterd the wrong password many times and i cant reset it cause i dont have access to my gmail...
  10. Is there anyway I could get my account unblocked after it's been hacked

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is there anyway I could get my account unblocked after it's been hacked: I was wondering if is there anyway of unblocking my xbox account after its been hacked? 6f04f4c4-0011-4455-8d48-31575e4db276