Unbelievable Lag.

Discus and support Unbelievable Lag. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi to all. Since I bought my xbox one I had a LOT of problems with connection. I had lot of lag at the start and thought it was my modem so I bought a... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by pNp iPe7eR 10, Jan 16, 2014.

1. Unbelievable Lag.

Hi to all. Since I bought my xbox one I had a LOT of problems with connection. I had lot of lag at the start and thought it was my modem so I bought a brand new one but it didn't solve the problem. Recently the lag was becoming terrible to the point that
    my latency was 500-600 when my xbox was on and if it was off my connection will run smoothly and I had my 20ms of latency back. So I restored the console to factory default (Third time I had to do it) and latency when XB1 was on was back to normal.Then I reinstalled
    all my games and I went on NBA.

The Sync with the cloud thing came up but it won't go away and it was loading to infinity so I interrupted it and went on playing and the connection was ok (not lag free but it was much better than before). When I came back after shutting the xbox off the
    sync thing came up again on NBA and this time it worked but...BAM the lag was back and no matter what I tried (disconnecting modem,shutting off xbox,changing IP on xbox) it won't go away. So I restored AGAIN to default settings. The lag was gone again but
    everytime I go on a game the sync thing comes up and it goes on and on and on and I have to interrupt it or it won't go away. So tonight I went to play BF4 and the sync thing worked and guess what?

LAG AGAIN. I don't know what's up with my xbox but it's really starting to annoy me. I tried almost everything but and I'm pretty desperate right now.

:)

pNp iPe7eR 10, Jan 16, 2014
  2. king henrik
    king henrik Guest
    Brink Stinks...

Don’t even bother trying to play online... unbelievable lag leave it unplayable. Quickest Trade-in ever... 2 hours.

king henrik, Jan 16, 2014
  3. Titanfall Digital Deluxe

why is there such an unbelievable amount of lag and stutter when I play this but I get none of that when I play the 360 version?

Knighthawk3759, Jan 16, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Unbelievable Lag.