Unauthorized Charges for 10 months!!!!

Discus and support Unauthorized Charges for 10 months!!!! in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I have unauthorized charges on my credit card that are not on my actual Microsoft account. Someone is using my card and I cannot find anywhere for... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Liz Kropf Martin, Dec 28, 2023.

1. Unauthorized Charges for 10 months!!!!

I have unauthorized charges on my credit card that are not on my actual Microsoft account. Someone is using my card and I cannot find anywhere for anyone to help me. I cannot speak to anyone on the phone I keep being referred to online. Please help please help please help.

:)

Liz Kropf Martin, Dec 28, 2023
  2. MarvinaPerez Win User

Hi, my name is Marvina and I will be happy to help you.

I'm sorry you have this problem, researching on the internet I was able to find that in the forum, the independent advisor Miguel P_962, recommends the following steps for a solution.

Initially I would recommend that you try to do the refund process on your own by following the steps in the following link:

https://support.microsoft.com/es-es/account-bil...">https://support.microsoft.com/es-es/account-bil...

If this does not work for you, you should contact Microsoft support directly. First of all, I want to clarify that we independent advisors are not Microsoft workers, we are people like you, only with experience in Microsoft products, that is, we do not have any tool to be able to carry out verifications on your account or make a refund, for this reason this problem that you present must necessarily be attended to by an advisor from the Accounts and Billing area. I am going to indicate two ways to communicate with them that have worked for me.

1) By telephone, you can access the following link where you will find the customer service telephone numbers for support with the Microsoft Store:

https://support.microsoft.com/es-es/account-bil...

Note: Check and call the support number corresponding to your country during business hours, this link is not the same Microsoft global support link that is only for companies, this link is specifically for customers with problems with their bill.

2) Via chat, you must do the following:

- Enter the following link:

https://support.microsoft.com/home/expcontact?A

- You write "Request a refund for a purchase"

-You click on "Contact Technical Support"

-Select "Microsoft 365 and Office"

-Choose "Billing and Payment Updates"

-Click Chat with a support agent in your web browser

Note: It is necessary that you do these filters before you are given the option to speak with an agent, remember that you must communicate during business hours.

Information source (credits):
    https://answers.microsoft.com/thread/5b8aee4b-2935-408c-b8bf-8a8209df581e

Best regards,
    Marvina.
  3. Pistolaire357 Win User

Why must i pay again for owned games

I own the movie Endgame an u keep charging mr 21.34 for it every month an i am requesting a refund gor each time you unauthorized this
  4. onyxishere Win User

Unauthorized Charges

Sorry to hear that you've been having billing issues. However, this is a very old thread. If you can create a brand new one detailing your issue that would be appreciated.

However, if your problem does have to do with billing there is nothing that anyone here will be able to do to help you as only phone support can deal with billing issues.

Thank you.
  5. MicrosoftSteals Win User

Unauthorized charges

Got through the chat by turning off my network ad blocker and sorted it out with Microsoft.

Not sure if it was a glitch or what but they were still charging me for a subscription I cancelled last month even though it clearly said I cancelled it.

At least its back in order now but still very disappointed that a company as big as Microsoft can make cancelling a trial so difficult.
  6. JosefLBohorquez Win User

unauthorized charge

Nope, if the charge doesn’t appear this means it wasn’t made on your account
    So I don’t see that as a possibility
Thema:

1. Unauthorized Charges for 10 months!!!! - Similar Threads - Unauthorized Charges months

2. how do i remove unauthorized charges from xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    how do i remove unauthorized charges from xbox: There have been unauthorized charges on my nephew's xbox. my Chase Visa was connected to the 4 charges I did authorize how do i get these other charges removed e0eb5e9b-bef2-49de-8917-6bc476a4dec0
  3. I would like to know how to bar unauthorized charges made to my credit card for xbox games...

in XBoX on Windows
    I would like to know how to bar unauthorized charges made to my credit card for xbox games...: Listen I am reporting fraud on the xbox account. I keep getting unauthorized charges on my credit card and I want them to stop, I also dont want the ultimate game pass subscribed as each time I...
  4. How can I speak to a live agent due to unauthorized charges to my bank account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I speak to a live agent due to unauthorized charges to my bank account: There were chargers made to my account 32e46896-9b5c-441b-9005-ed922cfc5c7a
  5. I have an unauthorized charge that was made by a minor in the amount of $44.99 I would like...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have an unauthorized charge that was made by a minor in the amount of $44.99 I would like...: There was a charge in the amount of $44.99 on Dec 3 I can't locate in my purchase history to get refunded due to it being done in a game by my son who accepted an upgrade while playing that...
  6. Unauthorized charge

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unauthorized charge: Split from this thread. I have a charge on my cashapp card that I didn't authorize from xbox d59128b5-a84b-4eaf-9a0f-02fcf9e8b366
  7. I want to dispute an unauthorized charges.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I want to dispute an unauthorized charges.: I have a charge from Microsoft on my card for $16.99!This card isn't even listed on my account!!! 0e9a0c27-3a0f-483a-908c-345d38a1ca1e
  8. Unauthorized charges

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unauthorized charges: I have months of unknown recurring charges to my PayPal account. I do not have any known subscriptions and have made no purchases. How do I stop these? 1831783c-e45a-425c-9a6c-61d4c0cb3d6d
  9. Unauthorized charges

in XBoX on Windows
    Unauthorized charges: I have a few issues My Grandson says he lost all his Stuff on GTA his cars nd everything we bought is gone. Also I have 2 unauthorized charges on my account for 2 expensive games I would never pay...
  10. I have unauthorized charges and would like my money back

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have unauthorized charges and would like my money back: I have 7 orders and unauthorized charges I Would like that money returned 30793a2c-a073-44a1-bd4a-ed226c092a55