Unauthorized charge

Discus and support Unauthorized charge in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Split from this thread. I have a charge on my cashapp card that I didn't authorize from xbox d59128b5-a84b-4eaf-9a0f-02fcf9e8b366 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Sherry Crowe, Oct 31, 2023.

1. Sherry Crowe
    Sherry Crowe Guest

Unauthorized charge

I have a charge on my cashapp card that I didn't authorize from xbox

:)

Sherry Crowe, Oct 31, 2023
  2. onyxishere Win User

Unauthorized Charges

Sorry to hear that you've been having billing issues. However, this is a very old thread. If you can create a brand new one detailing your issue that would be appreciated.

However, if your problem does have to do with billing there is nothing that anyone here will be able to do to help you as only phone support can deal with billing issues.

Thank you.
  3. MicrosoftSteals Win User

Unauthorized charges

Got through the chat by turning off my network ad blocker and sorted it out with Microsoft.

Not sure if it was a glitch or what but they were still charging me for a subscription I cancelled last month even though it clearly said I cancelled it.

At least its back in order now but still very disappointed that a company as big as Microsoft can make cancelling a trial so difficult.
  4. JosefLBohorquez Win User

unauthorized charge

Nope, if the charge doesn’t appear this means it wasn’t made on your account
    So I don’t see that as a possibility
  5. SoulWitness Win User

Unauthorized charges

yes, we had 8 charges for vbucks daily when no one was even home. Microsoft insisted my son made them. We do not have vbucks in our account--just charges for them. I'm having to fight this using the bank.
  6. Clan of Tan Win User

Unauthorized charges

I had 5 unauthorized transactions in one day from my Xbox Live! I had to call my bank to dispute the transactions, cancel my credit card and have a new one sent to me. I deleted my card information on my account as well. 5 transactions and all at the time
    when I was in a meeting and my children were in school!! So hard to get hold of anyone to help with this matter at Microsoft!!!
Thema:

Unauthorized charge

1. Unauthorized charge - Similar Threads - Unauthorized charge

2. how do i remove unauthorized charges from xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    how do i remove unauthorized charges from xbox: There have been unauthorized charges on my nephew's xbox. my Chase Visa was connected to the 4 charges I did authorize how do i get these other charges removed e0eb5e9b-bef2-49de-8917-6bc476a4dec0
  3. I would like to know how to bar unauthorized charges made to my credit card for xbox games...

in XBoX on Windows
    I would like to know how to bar unauthorized charges made to my credit card for xbox games...: Listen I am reporting fraud on the xbox account. I keep getting unauthorized charges on my credit card and I want them to stop, I also dont want the ultimate game pass subscribed as each time I...
  4. Unauthorized Charges for 10 months!!!!

in XBoX on Windows
    Unauthorized Charges for 10 months!!!!: I have unauthorized charges on my credit card that are not on my actual Microsoft account. Someone is using my card and I cannot find anywhere for anyone to help me. I cannot speak to anyone on...
  5. How can I speak to a live agent due to unauthorized charges to my bank account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I speak to a live agent due to unauthorized charges to my bank account: There were chargers made to my account 32e46896-9b5c-441b-9005-ed922cfc5c7a
  6. I have an unauthorized charge that was made by a minor in the amount of $44.99 I would like...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have an unauthorized charge that was made by a minor in the amount of $44.99 I would like...: There was a charge in the amount of $44.99 on Dec 3 I can't locate in my purchase history to get refunded due to it being done in a game by my son who accepted an upgrade while playing that...
  7. I want to dispute an unauthorized charges.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I want to dispute an unauthorized charges.: I have a charge from Microsoft on my card for $16.99!This card isn't even listed on my account!!! 0e9a0c27-3a0f-483a-908c-345d38a1ca1e
  8. Unauthorized charges

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unauthorized charges: I have months of unknown recurring charges to my PayPal account. I do not have any known subscriptions and have made no purchases. How do I stop these? 1831783c-e45a-425c-9a6c-61d4c0cb3d6d
  9. Unauthorized charges

in XBoX on Windows
    Unauthorized charges: I have a few issues My Grandson says he lost all his Stuff on GTA his cars nd everything we bought is gone. Also I have 2 unauthorized charges on my account for 2 expensive games I would never pay...
  10. I have unauthorized charges and would like my money back

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have unauthorized charges and would like my money back: I have 7 orders and unauthorized charges I Would like that money returned 30793a2c-a073-44a1-bd4a-ed226c092a55