Unauthorised transaction

Discus and support Unauthorised transaction in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I have had an xbox and controller charged to my account via PayPal that I did not authorise. PayPal are saying the payment was authorised., it was not.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Nicola McDonald, Jan 7, 2024.

1. Unauthorised transaction

I have had an xbox and controller charged to my account via PayPal that I did not authorise. PayPal are saying the payment was authorised., it was not. I need Microsoft to help to show I have not received those goods in order to claim the money back. I have emailed their support address but got nothing back. Any advice would be very much appreciated.

:)

Nicola McDonald, Jan 7, 2024
  2. Jayhab4real Win User

Unauthorised transactions

As above, contact your bank as soon as possible.
  3. Darhyl Amizola Win User

Unauthorised transaction

Hi Nicola! My name is Darhyl and I’d be more than happy to help you with your query.

I'm sorry you are experiencing this with your unauthorized transactions.

You can confirm the status of the Xbox and controller purchased devices by signing your account on account.microsoft.com > payment and billing > order history > select the date of range when you received the unauthorized charges.

Then kindly reach out to Microsoft Store and Sales Support for further assistance regarding the refund request for the unauthorized charges. You may contact them through the link below:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us...-support-4f615f2a-6bbd-fd69-6695-ae213d63eef0

Thank you for your kindness and understanding! Please feel free to let me know if you need anything else.

Best Regards,
    Darhyl
  4. [ A J ] Win User

Unauthorised transaction

Hi, Linda! thank you for reaching out.

My name is AJ, I'm an Independent Advisor for the Xbox Community.

Are these transactions showing in your account's order history? you can use this link to get there: https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders

I'd highly suggest checking all the Microsoft Accounts in your household to determine which account account the transactions are originating from, and the best way to stop them.

Looking forward to your reply.

Best regards.
  5. XBF Brad A Win User

Hi Rory,

Thanks for letting us know it has been sorted out. I will go ahead and lock this thread as it has been resolved. Please feel free to come back to the forums if you have any other issues, questions, or just want to create a discussion to talk
    to fellow gamers.

Thanks,

Brad
  6. RoryQuinn1 Win User

Thank you for your help! all sorted
Thema:

Unauthorised transaction

1. Unauthorised transaction - Similar Threads - Unauthorised transaction

2. How to dispute a transaction

in XBoX on Windows
    How to dispute a transaction: I was charged 18.07 for a free trial I never paid for 1ba3ab69-72cd-4345-97c4-a561ae1c5ca7
  3. Why when my son purchased a game add-on online and was charged twice for one transaction,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why when my son purchased a game add-on online and was charged twice for one transaction,...: Why hasn't my son's account been refunded when Microsoft changed him twice on a transaction?? 71c00a9c-856c-488d-a5ac-e1786dcf6b94
  4. What is the # for Microsoft phone support? I have a transaction dispute.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What is the # for Microsoft phone support? I have a transaction dispute.: What is the # for Microsoft phone support? I have a transaction dispute. I was charged twice for the Java & Bedrock Edition. f2bfee24-d01a-4b40-ba4e-a7048ccd7a40
  5. Unauthorised purchases

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unauthorised purchases: Does anyone have a problem when you add your card details to Microsoft account to purchase xbox credit and then several charges come off your card but they weren't purchased by you or any family...
  6. Request for a refund for an unauthorised transaction on Microsoft Store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Request for a refund for an unauthorised transaction on Microsoft Store: Hello Microsoft, I had an unauthorised transaction on my Xbox console when purchasing a game with a gift card with my Microsoft account balance, but $14.95 was charged to my debit card on my...
  7. An unauthorised payment was taken from my PayPal account by Microsoft.

in XBoX on Windows
    An unauthorised payment was taken from my PayPal account by Microsoft.: I have requested a call back twice. I have emailed twice. I have had no response. There is an unrecognised X-box account associated with my Microsoft account, I don’t have an Xbox account...
  8. Unauthorised purchase made with my credit card on my xbox account

in XBoX on Windows
    Unauthorised purchase made with my credit card on my xbox account: My bank statement says I made a purchase today for xbox. I haven't even logged onto my xbox today and I didn't purchase anything from Microsoft or xbox. 0f36deba-0fed-4404-a56b-a9f033b51d28
  9. How to talk to someone in authority. I have had unauthorised changes made to my access to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to talk to someone in authority. I have had unauthorised changes made to my access to...: I have the PC Game Boxed Disc Set of MSFS Premium Deluxe. One of your Advisors without my permission 'refunded' my Disc Game and replaced it with The Xbox Game. I did not want this. I want the...
  10. Unauthorised access and purchases

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unauthorised access and purchases: Hello Around 3am on Sunday morning two digital gift cards had been purchased via my account. I hadn’t made those purchases (all devices switched off, and everyone in bed) and once I had realised...