Unauthorised purchases

Discus and support Unauthorised purchases in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Does anyone have a problem when you add your card details to Microsoft account to purchase xbox credit and then several charges come off your card but... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Caitriona Haberlin, Dec 30, 2023.

1. Unauthorised purchases

Does anyone have a problem when you add your card details to Microsoft account to purchase xbox credit and then several charges come off your card but they weren't purchased by you or any family member. I have lost hundreds of euros over this and do not even get a reply from Microsoft when I contact them. It is always EA points which I can't request a refund for. My son doesn't use these points and we have gone through this together and he doesn't purchase anything on my card without asking me. I am sick of this happening

:)

Caitriona Haberlin, Dec 30, 2023
  2. ashjackson1 Win User

Unauthorised purchases

Thanks for your reply and I understand what you are saying however.... The in game credits were not used (the pizza wasn't eaten) and how could they refund me 3 purchases but not the rest? (they took back 3 slices but not the rest)
  3. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Unauthorised Purchase

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today Jitaik

Sorry to hear that

Sincerely in this situations the best option is
    ask your mobile provider a refund.
    Because it seems that someone is using your payment information without your knowledge/authorization if the order number doesn't appear on your Microsoft account order history

To avoid this situation again, I can advice you to ask them to block incoming charges from Microsoft
  4. Celticnoel79 Win User

Unauthorised purchase

Hi, Thank you for your response, unfortunately I didn't receive an email notification of their denial of my refund. I have tried to contact them be email myself but I've had no response
  5. SLB4EVERPT Win User

Unauthorised purchases

The best is to contact Xbox Support use the Phone or Microsoft Support Chat option at
    http://support.xbox.com/contact-us

Explain the situation, and they can access to your billing and so helping you
  6. Smwutches Win User

Unauthorised Purchase

Thema:

Unauthorised purchases

1. Unauthorised purchases - Similar Threads - Unauthorised purchases

2. Can Microsoft Hold My Digital Purchases Hostage When I am the Purchase and billing address...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can Microsoft Hold My Digital Purchases Hostage When I am the Purchase and billing address...: My question is if I lose access to my account , Am I entitled to my purchases if I can prove I am the person who made the purchase. d5134358-8683-4b6f-8302-cfdebd48820e
  3. Purchased a xbox core controller + usb C combo but never recieved confirmation email

in XBoX on Windows
    Purchased a xbox core controller + usb C combo but never recieved confirmation email: I purchased this controller here under guest using the same email as my account (didn't remember my account info at the time) but never received an email confirmation after purchase....
  4. Have Game Pass Console, but can't play online games I've purchased.

in XBoX on Windows
    Have Game Pass Console, but can't play online games I've purchased.: I downgraded from Game Pass Ultimate to Game Pass Console, and now xbox won't let me play games I purchased on- line. Like Call of Duty or Dead by Daylight. It keeps directing me to get GamePass...
  5. Unauthorised transaction

in XBoX on Windows
    Unauthorised transaction: I have had an xbox and controller charged to my account via PayPal that I did not authorise. PayPal are saying the payment was authorised., it was not. I need Microsoft to help to show I have not...
  6. Request for a refund for an unauthorised transaction on Microsoft Store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Request for a refund for an unauthorised transaction on Microsoft Store: Hello Microsoft, I had an unauthorised transaction on my Xbox console when purchasing a game with a gift card with my Microsoft account balance, but $14.95 was charged to my debit card on my...
  7. An unauthorised payment was taken from my PayPal account by Microsoft.

in XBoX on Windows
    An unauthorised payment was taken from my PayPal account by Microsoft.: I have requested a call back twice. I have emailed twice. I have had no response. There is an unrecognised X-box account associated with my Microsoft account, I don’t have an Xbox account...
  8. Unauthorised purchase made with my credit card on my xbox account

in XBoX on Windows
    Unauthorised purchase made with my credit card on my xbox account: My bank statement says I made a purchase today for xbox. I haven't even logged onto my xbox today and I didn't purchase anything from Microsoft or xbox. 0f36deba-0fed-4404-a56b-a9f033b51d28
  9. How to talk to someone in authority. I have had unauthorised changes made to my access to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to talk to someone in authority. I have had unauthorised changes made to my access to...: I have the PC Game Boxed Disc Set of MSFS Premium Deluxe. One of your Advisors without my permission 'refunded' my Disc Game and replaced it with The Xbox Game. I did not want this. I want the...
  10. Unauthorised access and purchases

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unauthorised access and purchases: Hello Around 3am on Sunday morning two digital gift cards had been purchased via my account. I hadn’t made those purchases (all devices switched off, and everyone in bed) and once I had realised...