Unable to watch Xbox Movie: Error 0x000005b4

Discus and support Unable to watch Xbox Movie: Error 0x000005b4 in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Split from this thread. My movie keeps stopping every couple of minutes with error code 0x000005b4. My internet Connection is fine and I have 250mb... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Master Spindle, Jul 22, 2018.

1. Unable to watch Xbox Movie: Error 0x000005b4

Though i am way late to this, i am currently receiving this problem. If you managed to fix it, how did you?

Moved from: Music, Movies & TV / Movies & TV.

:)

Master Spindle, Jul 22, 2018
  2. paulsuedekum
    paulsuedekum Guest
    Xbox one x 4k rental won't play without interruptions

Everytime I rent a 4k movie it won't play without interruptions. Error code is either 0x00005b4 or 0x000005b4. Have not been able to find anything on this.

paulsuedekum, Jul 22, 2018
  3. snakegtpr66
    snakegtpr66 Guest
    error 0x000005b4 strem movies in 4k uhd in xbox x!!

Hi, i have this error code...0x000005b4 when i try to see via strem a 4k uhd movie in my xbox one x.

My internet 150mb and no problem

My xbox one x is conect via ethernet cable, new (cat6).

Thanks for any help!!

snakegtpr66, Jul 22, 2018
  4. Talvish
    Talvish Guest

No response to this … so I thought I would write one myself to hopefully raise awareness. I'm getting this issue on my Xbox One X periodically.

Talvish, Sep 28, 2018
  5. Talvish Win User

No response to this … so I thought I would write one myself to hopefully raise awareness. I'm getting this issue on my Xbox One X periodically.
  6. BobbyJohnson4 Win User

Error entering code

I'm getting an error code for movies and TV shows 0x000005b4
  7. Dead Pool 007 Win User

Can't stream a TV show I purchased 0x000005b4

I have purchased movies from "MOVIES and TV" app and now I can't even watch them cause I keep getting this error code 0x000005b4. So with all do respect. How the hell do I fix it cause those movies aren't cheap?
  8. IAreApocalypse Win User

movies and tv app

I have use windows power shell, and command prompt. I also uninstalled the movies and tv app itself and it still is not working properly. It still gives me same error code 0x000005b4 within 5 seconds of starting up any movie that I have purchased within
    the past year
  9. KernFamily Win User

Purchased movies stop playing after a minute error code 0x80190190

Hmm spoke to soon.. now i get a new message after 40 min into to movie (cant play) 0x000005b4
Thema:

1. Unable to watch Xbox Movie: Error 0x000005b4 - Similar Threads - Unable watch Movie

2. I’m currently in beta mode, and unable to see chat requests

in XboX Insiders
    I’m currently in beta mode, and unable to see chat requests: I’m unable to see any chat requests; I’ve restarted my console, manually logged out and back in, factory reset my console (while keeping installed content), and disconnected the WiFi then...
  3. Unable to "gift" my relatives a digital xbox game?

in XboX Insiders
    Unable to "gift" my relatives a digital xbox game?: Tried to "gift" my relatives a digital copy of "Melody of Memory" (from my Microsoft account on my phone). It keeps telling me "Check the "send to" email address. Something's not right". 1.) We...
  4. Unable to Sign In to Microsoft Account to Redeem Xbox Game Pass Code

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to Sign In to Microsoft Account to Redeem Xbox Game Pass Code: I'm experiencing difficulties signing in to my Microsoft account to redeem an Xbox Game Pass code. Whenever I try to log in, I encounter the message "You signed out of your account. It's a good...
  5. Minecraft "unable to connect to world" issue

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Minecraft "unable to connect to world" issue: Recently I've been having a lot of issues with being unable to join my family in Minecraft. I am trying to get a Nintendo Switch to join a PC world. They are both on bedrock edition, both have...
  6. Unable to connect to internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to connect to internet: I've had internet issues in the past because of my ISP, but today after disconnecting the Ethernet cable from my series S, I can no longer connect to the internet, already tried both 2.4 & 5 GHz...
  7. unable to connect to xbox live but can connect to internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    unable to connect to xbox live but can connect to internet: what should i do i already cleared cache system i did check alerts i dont know what to do my xbox 360 cant connect to xbox live 8074ae89-f382-4f8c-9921-5b008a1a835b
  8. Unable to install Forza Motor sports 7

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to install Forza Motor sports 7: It keeps installation stopped warning . I have gigabit internet speed. In the same time if i install forza 6 it installs without any issue. Forza 6 took only 30-35 minutes to complete install It...
  9. Unable to play online or use Xbox at all?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to play online or use Xbox at all?: Hi, ive had this problem on and off for the past month now. I will log into my account however i am unable yo join partied or play online games. I will join a party for a few seconds however i am...
  10. Unable to set up a warranty claim on elite series 2 controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to set up a warranty claim on elite series 2 controller: Purchased a Design Lab Elite Series 2 controller 6 months ago. It has a 1 year warranty. It has developed severe drift. Found a form online to request a controller exchange or something. It asks...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xbox movies 5b4