Unable to view NDA topics and need information about Xbox controller development

Discus and support Unable to view NDA topics and need information about Xbox controller development in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hello, I have a couple of questions: 1.I am having difficulty accessing the three NDA topics on this page:... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Cute_Copy_1743, Jan 17, 2024.

1. Unable to view NDA topics and need information about Xbox controller development

Hello, I have a couple of questions:

1.I am having difficulty accessing the three NDA topics on this page: https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/gaming/gdk/_content/gc/quick-links/hardware. All three topics remain stuck on the loading screen. I have already signed the NDA, so is this happening because of insufficient permissions?

2.I want to develop an Xbox controller. Will all the information necessary, such as USB protocols, be included in this document? Or are there other reference documents available?

submitted by /u/Cute_Copy_1743
    [link] [comments]

/u/Cute_Copy_1743, Jan 17, 2024
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

Unable to view NDA topics and need information about Xbox controller development

this is a consumer tech-support forum, and those are about the Xbox development kits

if you wish to develop Xbox hardware, you will have to make a formal approach to your local Microsoft office you can direct you to the right people. .
  3. XxDestinyLordxX Win User

beta forums

We are not allowed to give out this information due to the NDA so therefore there will not be any helpful answers for this topic I'm afraid.
  4. Tz Rezlus Win User

Xbox One Specs revealed!

I don't know if this is true but "MS and developers cannot provide any details about final GPU, CPU and general system customization specifications until after Sept 29. Thus why except for top partnerships, development houses are using PC hardware spec'd
    to be able to simulate the X1. When the NDA lifts, it will allow for more info to the X1 development community as well as making available certain aspects of SDK's which are currently missing/limited as to not give away information and breach NDA."
  5. AridLizard Win User

Publicity stunt or concerned game publisher

the Tuber claimed he had sources that confirmed the Twitch leak and he posted videos about the game characters before any press releases. whoever those sources were must have been under an NDA and Take2 will want to know who broke that agreement.

in fact they have to investigate or NDA's lose all meaning and it could be the end of pre-release closed alphas and betas if developers can't enforce NDA's.

I don't think it's a publicity stunt but I do think the Tuber is playing the victim card to get sympathy, views and more money
  6. SiLeNt Ph0eNiX Win User

Internet Explorer on XBOX

Hello,

Please post the private forums, if you need help with something in the beta. Please read this topic which explains the NDA and other things about the beta.

forums.xbox.com/.../321924.aspx
Thema:

1. Unable to view NDA topics and need information about Xbox controller development - Similar Threads - Unable view NDA

2. I’m currently in beta mode, and unable to see chat requests

in XboX Insiders
    I’m currently in beta mode, and unable to see chat requests: I’m unable to see any chat requests; I’ve restarted my console, manually logged out and back in, factory reset my console (while keeping installed content), and disconnected the WiFi then...
  3. Unable to "gift" my relatives a digital xbox game?

in XboX Insiders
    Unable to "gift" my relatives a digital xbox game?: Tried to "gift" my relatives a digital copy of "Melody of Memory" (from my Microsoft account on my phone). It keeps telling me "Check the "send to" email address. Something's not right". 1.) We...
  4. Unable to Sign In to Microsoft Account to Redeem Xbox Game Pass Code

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to Sign In to Microsoft Account to Redeem Xbox Game Pass Code: I'm experiencing difficulties signing in to my Microsoft account to redeem an Xbox Game Pass code. Whenever I try to log in, I encounter the message "You signed out of your account. It's a good...
  5. Minecraft "unable to connect to world" issue

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Minecraft "unable to connect to world" issue: Recently I've been having a lot of issues with being unable to join my family in Minecraft. I am trying to get a Nintendo Switch to join a PC world. They are both on bedrock edition, both have...
  6. Unable to connect to internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to connect to internet: I've had internet issues in the past because of my ISP, but today after disconnecting the Ethernet cable from my series S, I can no longer connect to the internet, already tried both 2.4 & 5 GHz...
  7. unable to connect to xbox live but can connect to internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    unable to connect to xbox live but can connect to internet: what should i do i already cleared cache system i did check alerts i dont know what to do my xbox 360 cant connect to xbox live 8074ae89-f382-4f8c-9921-5b008a1a835b
  8. Unable to install Forza Motor sports 7

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to install Forza Motor sports 7: It keeps installation stopped warning . I have gigabit internet speed. In the same time if i install forza 6 it installs without any issue. Forza 6 took only 30-35 minutes to complete install It...
  9. Hello, I have had this issue for a few months. I am unable to view my friends on the game...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Hello, I have had this issue for a few months. I am unable to view my friends on the game...: [img] I have tried signing out of the widget and the Xbox App, but nothing will make it work. 48eeea16-87ed-44ae-b49d-ac6d4fe07780
  10. Unable to view NDA topics and need information about Xbox controller development

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to view NDA topics and need information about Xbox controller development: Hello, I have a couple of questions: 1.I am having difficulty accessing the three NDA topics on this page: https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/gaming/gdk/_content/gc/quick-links/hardware. All three...