Unable to view clips on my profile over the past month.

Discus and support Unable to view clips on my profile over the past month. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Recently, I’ve been taking a lot of game clips, because I’ve really started to improve at videogames, however, these clips will not show up on the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Parsa Kondori, Nov 28, 2020.

1. Unable to view clips on my profile over the past month.

Recently, I’ve been taking a lot of game clips, because I’ve really started to improve at videogames, however, these clips will not show up on the “Social” tab in my profile, I want my friends to see these clips, but they are not visible to anybody, including
    me. (Yes, I have checked, they are uploaded to Xbox Live)

:)

Parsa Kondori, Nov 28, 2020
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

Xbox clips missing

Hi Nohax,

Thanks for coming to the forums. We understand you have question on some game clips that are gone. Within the past few months they implemented that older clips that do not have views or low views are deleted. This is to make more space within the cloud and
    such. Also do know if clip storage is getting close to full it will auto delete older ones also.

Hope this helps.

Brad
  3. SHOGUNofHARLEM1 Win User

Upload Studio Clip Approval Time

I discovered a couple of things.

1. I'm a high ***, the clips would not show save because they were all ready saved. You can tell because in the upper right corner of the clip is a green check mark.

2. Clips I have edited recently my friends can now view in my clips home.

3. I did a "record that" with no editing and my friends were unable to view it as of 15 minuets later. So there is a delay in uploading your clip to when a friend can view it.

So half way there but no answer to how long it takes for friends to view recent clips. Thanks for all the suggestions!

"Who's tha Masta"
  4. v3 XsV Win User

Upload Studio Not Working

I am also unable to view "My clips" from just the Upload app. The loading wheel just spins and nothing happens.
  5. Misunderstand Win User

Why does Xbox delete my game videos on my local storage without my consent?

Hi I'm very frustrated with this as well! I've recently over the past week been recording hundreds of video clips (Microsoft limits the clips to 4min 1080p on my xbox one s internal 1tb hd and again why?) only to find that all of the clips are gone beyond 1day ago recordings. These clips were recorded to my internal hd and not uploaded to live. I was recording them for myself to be used on my xbox hd and they have been deleted without warning. Why? After some digging I've heard the video has to be viewed to be saved, again why? So my question is how do I know if a game clip is tagged as viewed if I don't see an eye icon on the clip? Do my own views of the clip not count? This is poor software development and I expect better of people operating in 2023. As has been said there should be an option for the auto deletion of game clips if at all. I mean really if someone can't manage their own hd space use maybe they should find another hobby that requires less thought...
  6. Abigail Marie Win User

Captures missing

No i still have over 300 gb of storage available. When i go to view all captures it says i have 156. But when i view them theres maybe only 20. But even when i view my Storage capacity its still showing i have a large amount of clips saved. I only have
    2 games on my xbox also. Clips from now to 12 days ago are there. Then a alot are missing but clips from over 200 days ago are there.
Thema:

Unable to view clips on my profile over the past month.

1. Unable to view clips on my profile over the past month. - Similar Threads - Unable view clips

2. I’m currently in beta mode, and unable to see chat requests

in XboX Insiders
    I’m currently in beta mode, and unable to see chat requests: I’m unable to see any chat requests; I’ve restarted my console, manually logged out and back in, factory reset my console (while keeping installed content), and disconnected the WiFi then...
  3. Unable to "gift" my relatives a digital xbox game?

in XboX Insiders
    Unable to "gift" my relatives a digital xbox game?: Tried to "gift" my relatives a digital copy of "Melody of Memory" (from my Microsoft account on my phone). It keeps telling me "Check the "send to" email address. Something's not right". 1.) We...
  4. Unable to Sign In to Microsoft Account to Redeem Xbox Game Pass Code

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to Sign In to Microsoft Account to Redeem Xbox Game Pass Code: I'm experiencing difficulties signing in to my Microsoft account to redeem an Xbox Game Pass code. Whenever I try to log in, I encounter the message "You signed out of your account. It's a good...
  5. Minecraft "unable to connect to world" issue

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Minecraft "unable to connect to world" issue: Recently I've been having a lot of issues with being unable to join my family in Minecraft. I am trying to get a Nintendo Switch to join a PC world. They are both on bedrock edition, both have...
  6. Unable to connect to internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to connect to internet: I've had internet issues in the past because of my ISP, but today after disconnecting the Ethernet cable from my series S, I can no longer connect to the internet, already tried both 2.4 & 5 GHz...
  7. unable to connect to xbox live but can connect to internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    unable to connect to xbox live but can connect to internet: what should i do i already cleared cache system i did check alerts i dont know what to do my xbox 360 cant connect to xbox live 8074ae89-f382-4f8c-9921-5b008a1a835b
  8. Hello, I have had this issue for a few months. I am unable to view my friends on the game...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Hello, I have had this issue for a few months. I am unable to view my friends on the game...: [img] I have tried signing out of the widget and the Xbox App, but nothing will make it work. 48eeea16-87ed-44ae-b49d-ac6d4fe07780
  9. Unable to view NDA topics and need information about Xbox controller development

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to view NDA topics and need information about Xbox controller development: Hello, I have a couple of questions: 1.I am having difficulty accessing the three NDA topics on this page: https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/gaming/gdk/_content/gc/quick-links/hardware. All three...
  10. Unable to view NDA topics and need information about Xbox controller development

in XboX Insiders
    Unable to view NDA topics and need information about Xbox controller development: Hello, I have a couple of questions: 1.I am having difficulty accessing the three NDA topics on this page: https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/gaming/gdk/_content/gc/quick-links/hardware. All three...