Unable to use gift cards buying extra contents on NBA2K14 ONLY CREDIT CARDS

Discus and support Unable to use gift cards buying extra contents on NBA2K14 ONLY CREDIT CARDS in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I can't use my gift card to buy VC and Additional content . The only option was Credit card 30ae06b9-1864-4e79-8fb0-8e7d2c3df390 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by dup5cf79aee-3435-46df-96d4-38c3d05ce44d, Jul 24, 2014.

1. Unable to use gift cards buying extra contents on NBA2K14 ONLY CREDIT CARDS

I can't use my gift card to buy VC and Additional content . The only option was Credit card

:)

dup5cf79aee-3435-46df-96d4-38c3d05ce44d, Jul 24, 2014
  2. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    Can prepaid Microsoft Xbox Card be used on Xbox Design Lab???

Xbox gift cards can only be used for digital content on the Xbox store. You would have to use a credit card or Paypal.

Smwutches, Jul 24, 2014
  3. Goooner
    Goooner Guest
    Madden NFL 15

Either use a vpn and pay by card, or go to the Russian MS store and buy Xbox Live Gift cards and then use the credit from them.

Goooner, Jul 24, 2014
  4. Unable to use gift cards buying extra contents on NBA2K14 ONLY CREDIT CARDS

What do you mean gift card? Do you mean Xbox currency card? You can't use gift cards.

MaximumExtreme, Jul 25, 2014
  5. MaximumExtreme Win User

What do you mean gift card? Do you mean Xbox currency card? You can't use gift cards.
  6. Smwutches Win User

Buying xbox live?

The prepaid gift cards can only be used to purchase content for the Xbox. Gold can only be purchased with a credit card/Paypal or by purchasing a prepaid gold card.
  7. Smwutches Win User

Can prepaid Microsoft Xbox Card be used on Xbox Design Lab???

Xbox gift cards can only be used for digital content on the Xbox store. You would have to use a credit card or Paypal.
  8. Smwutches Win User

CAN I USE MY GIFT CARD TO SUBSCRIBE TO XBOX LIVE ONLINE?

You can use it already to buy prepaid subscription codes on Microsoft store. Or you can contact support, they can purchase it on your behalf using your gift card credits.
    You can only use the money from the gift cards on digital content, not at microsoftstore.com, and support will not use your account balance to purchase gold.
  9. EzequielNeves19 Win User

Earlier I had redeemed my rewards points and got a gift card but I tried to buy something after and it didn't allow me to. The error said that it could not be authorized.

If you are trying to buy a subscription or use your balance to buy a subscription, please be aware that it is no longer possible to use rewards or gift cards to buy a subscription, every subscription can only be paid for by paypal, credit card or debit card.
Thema:

1. Unable to use gift cards buying extra contents on NBA2K14 ONLY CREDIT CARDS - Similar Threads - Unable gift cards

2. Unable to "gift" my relatives a digital xbox game?

in XboX Insiders
    Unable to "gift" my relatives a digital xbox game?: Tried to "gift" my relatives a digital copy of "Melody of Memory" (from my Microsoft account on my phone). It keeps telling me "Check the "send to" email address. Something's not right". 1.) We...
  3. Was unable to get a refund for a gifted game that wasn't even played

in XBoX on Windows
    Was unable to get a refund for a gifted game that wasn't even played: Gifted a friend a game not compatible with their Xbox. Tried to get a refund, denied because the game has been "played or consumed" it hasn't due to my friend not even being able to access it...
  4. Applying Roblox gift card to screen name we are unable to reset password on to get into

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Applying Roblox gift card to screen name we are unable to reset password on to get into: I got my son a Roblox gift card. He has a username for Roblox but did not attach an email address or phone number to this username. I am unable to log into his Roblox account to add the gift card...
  5. Unable to spend money which is in my Sons microsoft balance (upgrades from a gift card)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to spend money which is in my Sons microsoft balance (upgrades from a gift card): My son has 25 euro’s on his Microsoft balance, however, hè can’t spend it. As a parent, I had to allow his purchase. However this is only possible by transfering (additional) money. But as...
  6. I bought a minecraft gift code but my friend is unable to redeem it even though we have the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought a minecraft gift code but my friend is unable to redeem it even though we have the...: I bought minecraft gift code but my friend is unable to redeem it and it errors out with geo restricted message. We both live in the same region and we do not have VPN or anything. I am sure I...
  7. i am unable to buy the division 2 as a digital gift

in XBoX on Consoles
    i am unable to buy the division 2 as a digital gift: i am unable to buy the division 2 as a gift actually its any game as a gift i can buy them for myself but not as a gift why? also has chatting with a real person been stopped by xbox support? as...
  8. AM UNABLE TO BUY OR GIFT ANYTHING IN MICROSOFT

in XBoX Games and Apps
    AM UNABLE TO BUY OR GIFT ANYTHING IN MICROSOFT: Am unable to buy anything from microsoft, i have tried every method i have seen re-adding and removing my debit card and doing it again and its not working….i have been trying to contact customer...
  9. Unable to purchase gift, attempted to change account!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to purchase gift, attempted to change account!: Reminder: Contact us at Microsoft support We' re having trouble processing your payment and we'd like to get it sorted out. f2979b08-6748-4c2b-bc48-45b8bd74a1e1
  10. Unable to make the payment or cancel the order to pay with gift card with starfield premium...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to make the payment or cancel the order to pay with gift card with starfield premium...: [img] I'm getting this message that my payment is failed, no matter what card I try it's still the same, so I'm planning to buy gift cards and buy it with them, but I'm unable to cancel this...