Unable to update or download games even after trying many resets. What's next?

Discus and support Unable to update or download games even after trying many resets. What's next? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I am at my wit's end. For a few days now, I have been unable to update the game APEX. I read through the similar issues people were having here on... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Julisa Macias, Jun 23, 2023.

1. Unable to update or download games even after trying many resets. What's next?

I am at my wit's end. For a few days now, I have been unable to update the game APEX. I read through the similar issues people were having here on support and have tried every type of restart to the point I said, SCREW IT, and ultimately did a complete restart deleting EVERYTHING from my Xbox. And I still need to resolve my issue. Now I need help to download games that I have purchased previously. I can get it into the queue, then the installation starts, and then it stops staying at 0%. Saying to come back later to try again when my network might be faster (0x87e00005). It is not storage, as I currently have 780.5 GB free. ( I have 0.1% used due to the reset. ) I am connected direct, currently at a 484.03 Mbps download speed ranging up to 600mbps + sometimes. It is only an issue with games, as I have downloaded Hulu and Netflix without a problem. If someone tells me again to RESTART MY XBOX ONE MORE TIME, I WILL THROW IT ALL WALL AND SWITCH BACK TO PLAYSTATION. PLEASE HELP!!!

:)

Julisa Macias, Jun 23, 2023
  2. PuertoRicanHell Win User

Sadly there's a TON of us. Who are going through this, there's literally no fix on our end (The players) that can be done. It's something on microsofts end, that they'd have to look into but of course. In typical MS fashion they're completely ignoring everyone's posts, tweets, and reddit threads. From people who are all going through this same issue. Not just a few hours either, It's been like this for the last two days or so. No one can download or install anything.

They're clearing not paying attention at all and if they do know about this. They should 100% mention it on social media and the support page. I see why now (Even as an xbox fan myself) people **** on xbox so much.
  3. Janet_C Win User

Hello!

I'm an independent advisor and a member of the Xbox Community just like you.

I'm happy to help you today.

I understand how frustrating the situation can be, apparently there is a problem with the latest console update. As you commented, many users are reporting having this same problem, some have found that clearing cache, resetting the console, changing DNS or trying the console connected to another network, for example, sharing mobile data from their phone to the console has worked.

If you haven't tried any of those options, you could try them and see what happens.

Greetings.
  4. CzochrunX Win User

Pigs Can Fly: Minecraft XBox One Issue, Glitch, or Bug

Hi!

I have the same problem. One week ago I bought "skin pack 1". After this download I only checked on one player game. Everything was ok. The next day my XO downloaded new update of minecraft. After this I played game with my son (two players game). Right
    after beginnig, after second player joined the game I was killed by crepper. Suddenly second player freezed and was invisible. I could play but he didn't. We reset a game, and this time after his dead I couldn't play. After next reset and next dead picture
    of second player was freezed and little shaked.

What's wrong? Is this problem of skin pack or latest update?

The next day after update we tried again, but we noticed problems with animals. Then my son played alone and evertything was OK.

Any idea what next?
  5. Kenny Duvenhage Win User

Warface not in store anymore?

good day

After the update to warfare i was unable to play the game

Thing even went to me resetting my x box one

And now i can even download the game the Microsoft store doesn't have this game anymore

I have spend my own money in this game and a lot of time in this game

Im really disappointed in this

Any feed back why i cant even download this game anymore
  6. MarkleL Win User

Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 Won't Start Install from Microsoft Store

I downloaded FS 2020, completed the 95GB update, but after a computer reboot was unable to reopen the game; trying to open FS resulted in the Store window appearing with a link to "Gaming Services" (which was already installed, and the Store page even said
    so).

I solved my issue by going to Settings -> Apps and Features -> Gaming Services -> Advanced Options -> Reset. Whatever issues Gaming Services had were apparently resolved.
Thema:

1. Unable to update or download games even after trying many resets. What's next? - Similar Threads - Unable update download

2. May 11th update broke capture feature once again, unable to record anything since April...

in XBoX on Windows
    May 11th update broke capture feature once again, unable to record anything since April...: So my problem starts on April 13th, with the console update breaking the capture feature. I reported this here with no succes, the problem was exactly the same as many other report such as this...
  3. Unable to update/reinstall Insider Hub (series x)

in XboX Insiders
    Unable to update/reinstall Insider Hub (series x): On Xbox Series X (console) I'm unable to install the latest version/update of Insiders Hub. After waiting around 15 minutes at 99% I power cycled and same issue. Uninstalled, rebooted, and tried...
  4. Unable to update Family Safety to allow child to add friends in Minecraft (he's playing on...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Unable to update Family Safety to allow child to add friends in Minecraft (he's playing on...: My son is playing Mine Craft on his PC. He's attempting to add friends, but it's saying 'the parent needs to go to Family Safety to enable him to add friends.' I've gone to Microsoft's Family...
  5. Xbox series X Unable to record gameplay since April 13 update

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox series X Unable to record gameplay since April 13 update: I regularly record my gameplay for Youtube purposes, but since the weekend of April 13th i am no longer able to record gameplay. I can record 1 or 2x but after that the recording will instantly...
  6. Since the update on April 10th/11th, unable to record any game clips

in XBoX on Consoles
    Since the update on April 10th/11th, unable to record any game clips: Hi, Since update 10.0.25398.4086 (xb_flt_2404zn.240402-1830), my Xbox One is not able to record anything. [Description of how it looks] When I try to record, sometimes I get a pop up saying...
  7. On the Xbox app I have this error "0x80070426" which makes it unable for me to update the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    On the Xbox app I have this error "0x80070426" which makes it unable for me to update the...: [img] I have tried reinstalling the Xbox app, Gaming services and even the Microsoft Store. The only windows update I need is the 2024-01 Security Update for Windows 10 Version 22H2 for x64-based...
  8. Xbox unable to update to newest Insider update, offline update fails too. Alpha & Alpha...

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox unable to update to newest Insider update, offline update fails too. Alpha & Alpha...: Hey all, having a huge issue with both my Xbox Series X's. When I try to update normally, this occurs every single time no matter what. https://i.imgur.com/rOkodS9.jpeg When I attempt to do the...
  9. How do I fix an internet issue with my Xbox being unable to download updates or most types...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I fix an internet issue with my Xbox being unable to download updates or most types...: We recently got a new modem at home, it was fine for the first few days but now I am unable to play games, and updates simply do not install. The NAT type on the Xbox says it is a double NAT but...
  10. Minecraft: unable to download the launcher update.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft: unable to download the launcher update.: Minecraft Java won't open. The Minecraft launcher won't update: "Unable to download the launcher update. Launching previous version." When I click OK on this, it tries to download again. Then it...