Unable to unlock terminals in Classified section of Halo Waypoint

Discus and support Unable to unlock terminals in Classified section of Halo Waypoint in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; In Halo I have found and watched the majority of the terminals but when I go into the Classified section of Halo Waypoint it says 0 of 10 unlocked for... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AaronBre, Jul 16, 2014.

1. AaronBre
    AaronBre Guest

In Halo I have found and watched the majority of the terminals but when I go into the Classified section of Halo Waypoint it says 0 of 10 unlocked for the Alpha Halo Archive. What am I missing? I went into one that was locked and entered the correct code
    and it said it needed to be unlocked.

I went back through a couple of levels an re-watched the terminal video completely again and they still show as locked in Waypoint.

:)

AaronBre, Jul 16, 2014
  2. Acid Burn04
    Acid Burn04 Guest
    where is raider dstt armour glyph codes still missing torso and helmet 343 waypoint forums suck

[View:]

This the second code that unlocks the Raider DSTT Helmet and 2500 bonus EXP for Halo 4 in Halo Waypoint in the classified section under REQUIEM ARCHIVE 2. You must complete 1000 Matchmaking War games to unlock this.

Acid Burn04, Jul 16, 2014
  3. noboundz
    noboundz Guest
    halo anniversary terminalS CODES NOT WORKING FOR ME!!

[quote user="Tatakai no Kami"]

What is this about Terminal codes and waypoint? Something I need to kjnow?

[/quote]

Each terminal in the game has a "code"/ symbols, which can be entered on Halo Waypoint. You get 7K cR per terminal code entered, 37k cR for the last one, and you unlock a terminal you can watch on Waypoint.

noboundz, Jul 16, 2014
  4. aka Hahn
    aka Hahn Guest

Do you remember those symbols you see at the end of each terminal video? You have to enter those on Halo Waypoint. Go the classified section of Waypoint and press the "X" Button and it will take you to a screen where you can enter the symbols.

Hope this helps!

aka Hahn, Jul 30, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: