Unable to turn on the Match Game background feature.

Discus and support Unable to turn on the Match Game background feature. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; The new baseboard has rolled out and I'm unable to find a toggle to let me turn on the Match Game background option. I've looked through the settings... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/synyster-craig, Jul 27, 2023.

1. Unable to turn on the Match Game background feature.

The new baseboard has rolled out and I'm unable to find a toggle to let me turn on the Match Game background option. I've looked through the settings and still can't seem to find the toggle for this, even after using Google which the guidance didn't work.

submitted by /u/synyster-craig
    [link] [comments]

/u/synyster-craig, Jul 27, 2023
  2. BHawk909 Win User

Background Downloads feature has not been working

Yes, I had the background download feature switched to on. When I have it switched on, it only has that green flashing light on for just three seconds then it completely turns off to where it stops the download. When the background download feature is off,
    after turning it off it just turns off completely.
  3. Christyna64 Win User

what is this option in game bar recording?

Background recording is only a temp file so you can push the Record That keys to capture video. This feature does impact system performance on some PC and games so if you're experiencing any game issues while using the background recording try turning
    it off for that game.
  4. matthewiag Win User

Why are all "Uninstall XBOX" questions locked and unanswered?

Hello

The Xbox Apps can't be fully uninstalled since it is baked in to the Operating System but they can be disabled but turning the off Game-bar in the Gaming tab, Disabling Background apps and disabling SysMain

Disable Game-bar

If you go to Settings, Gaming and turn everything off

Background App

If you go to Settings, Privacy and Background Tasks you can turn them off

SysMain

With Windows 10 it also has a feature were it learns to pre load Apps and Software in to RAM.

This can be Good and Bad but if your using an SSD is a feature that can be disabled

Go to Services and Locate SysMain, Right Click, Proprties, Startup Type (Disable), Stop and Apply
  5. onyxishere Win User

Background Downloads feature has not been working

Sorry to hear it. Are you sure that the background download feature is turned on? If it is and you turn off the console the green light should continue flashing until it is downloaded completely.
  6. J3RS3Y DEVIL Win User

Xbox one power button blinking whilst console is turned ON?

Those are downloads in the background. Turn on the "Auto update" feature on your console to let the console update during non active hours.
Thema:

Unable to turn on the Match Game background feature.

1. Unable to turn on the Match Game background feature. - Similar Threads - Unable turn Match

2. I’m currently in beta mode, and unable to see chat requests

in XboX Insiders
    I’m currently in beta mode, and unable to see chat requests: I’m unable to see any chat requests; I’ve restarted my console, manually logged out and back in, factory reset my console (while keeping installed content), and disconnected the WiFi then...
  3. Unable to "gift" my relatives a digital xbox game?

in XboX Insiders
    Unable to "gift" my relatives a digital xbox game?: Tried to "gift" my relatives a digital copy of "Melody of Memory" (from my Microsoft account on my phone). It keeps telling me "Check the "send to" email address. Something's not right". 1.) We...
  4. Unable to Sign In to Microsoft Account to Redeem Xbox Game Pass Code

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to Sign In to Microsoft Account to Redeem Xbox Game Pass Code: I'm experiencing difficulties signing in to my Microsoft account to redeem an Xbox Game Pass code. Whenever I try to log in, I encounter the message "You signed out of your account. It's a good...
  5. Minecraft "unable to connect to world" issue

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Minecraft "unable to connect to world" issue: Recently I've been having a lot of issues with being unable to join my family in Minecraft. I am trying to get a Nintendo Switch to join a PC world. They are both on bedrock edition, both have...
  6. Unable to connect to internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to connect to internet: I've had internet issues in the past because of my ISP, but today after disconnecting the Ethernet cable from my series S, I can no longer connect to the internet, already tried both 2.4 & 5 GHz...
  7. unable to connect to xbox live but can connect to internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    unable to connect to xbox live but can connect to internet: what should i do i already cleared cache system i did check alerts i dont know what to do my xbox 360 cant connect to xbox live 8074ae89-f382-4f8c-9921-5b008a1a835b
  8. Unable to install Forza Motor sports 7

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to install Forza Motor sports 7: It keeps installation stopped warning . I have gigabit internet speed. In the same time if i install forza 6 it installs without any issue. Forza 6 took only 30-35 minutes to complete install It...
  9. Xbox one unable to turn my roku tv off

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one unable to turn my roku tv off: So ive recently switched tvs and i usually have my xbox turn the tv on and off because it saves me time and focus and the roku tv does not respond to the inputs, so i was wondering if its possible...
  10. Unable to turn off auto-renew

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to turn off auto-renew: I subscribed to Xbox Gamepass for PC but when I try to turn off auto-renew I encounter an error. I waited for hours and tried again but nothing changed. [img] 711efaac-c718-45a5-a3ec-d30216db8994