Unable to transfer games/DLC from Xbox 360 to Xbox One via Cloud Storage

Discus and support Unable to transfer games/DLC from Xbox 360 to Xbox One via Cloud Storage in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I recently used a couple of gift cards to buy some DLC for Borderlands. As far as I know, although the original Borderlands is backward compatible with... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MysticFusion7, Dec 4, 2023.

1. Unable to transfer games/DLC from Xbox 360 to Xbox One via Cloud Storage

I recently used a couple of gift cards to buy some DLC for Borderlands. As far as I know, although the original Borderlands is backward compatible with Xbox One, the DLC is not which is why there is no add-on section for the game and can only be found on the Xbox 360 store. From what I came to understand, DLC not available on Xbox One for a backward compatible game is supposedly transferrable to Xbox One via Cloud Storage. The thing is when I try to copy the said DLC's to the cloud, the cloud doesn't show up as a storage option. For that matter any full game I own on 360 doesn't have the cloud option either. In the past, games like Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag had the option to move the DLC over to Xbox One as the multiplayer DLC was only available on Xbox 360 but I was able to move it to Xbox One. What's causing the cloud storage not to show up? Is DLC purchased on Xbox 360's store that isn't already available on the Xbox One store just not transferrable? I'm a little confused here. Any help would be appreciated, thanks.

:)

MysticFusion7, Dec 4, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Unable to transfer games/DLC from Xbox 360 to Xbox One via Cloud Storage