Unable to sync data with cloud - error is on a PC using x-box for PC Beta

Discus and support Unable to sync data with cloud - error is on a PC using x-box for PC Beta in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Trying to launch Forza 4 and MSFS 2020, both show this error. Forza will play offline, but MSFS 2020 won't get past checking for updates as it can't... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by DavidJarvis5, Aug 19, 2020.

1. DavidJarvis5
    DavidJarvis5 Guest

Trying to launch Forza 4 and MSFS 2020, both show this error. Forza will play offline, but MSFS 2020 won't get past checking for updates as it can't sync?

I am trying to run the games from a PC, not xbox console. I have read that it may be because i have an old xbox account linked, but there is no way of deleting that account, as i sold the xbox 5 or 6 years ago, but my microsoft store account is linked to
    my PC?

Very confused.

:)

DavidJarvis5, Aug 19, 2020
  2. DavidJarvis5 Win User

Thanks a million times!! Works great.
  3. GillesGabard Win User

Exact same issue with Helblade and MSFS 2020

The issue comes from the xbox game bar application parameter ; the account need to be connected. This is absolutly not intuitive because I was already connected in the XBOX application.

Hope it helps
  4. Phoenix_Reins Win User

Sincronizzazione Cloud Salvataggi Giochi Windows 10 [Cloud Sync Saving Windows 10 Games]

Hi Greyzard,

i assume you are actually referring to the Xbox beta app, if the game is a play anywhere game it will sync with any xbox game data and vice versa.

Are you asking where the data is on your PC or in the cloud?
  5. Boom B00M Boom Win User

The Surge not saving my game data on Xbox Game Pass PC

6. SilvaMGM Win User

Forza horizon 4 cloud save

So , i need to keep xbox beta to be running on my back ground apps ,right ,while quitting from FH4 . Is there any cloud sync option in the x box beta app ?
Thema:

1. Unable to sync data with cloud - error is on a PC using x-box for PC Beta - Similar Threads - Unable sync data

2. I’m currently in beta mode, and unable to see chat requests

in XboX Insiders
    I’m currently in beta mode, and unable to see chat requests: I’m unable to see any chat requests; I’ve restarted my console, manually logged out and back in, factory reset my console (while keeping installed content), and disconnected the WiFi then...
  3. Unable to "gift" my relatives a digital xbox game?

in XboX Insiders
    Unable to "gift" my relatives a digital xbox game?: Tried to "gift" my relatives a digital copy of "Melody of Memory" (from my Microsoft account on my phone). It keeps telling me "Check the "send to" email address. Something's not right". 1.) We...
  4. Unable to Sign In to Microsoft Account to Redeem Xbox Game Pass Code

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to Sign In to Microsoft Account to Redeem Xbox Game Pass Code: I'm experiencing difficulties signing in to my Microsoft account to redeem an Xbox Game Pass code. Whenever I try to log in, I encounter the message "You signed out of your account. It's a good...
  5. Minecraft "unable to connect to world" issue

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Minecraft "unable to connect to world" issue: Recently I've been having a lot of issues with being unable to join my family in Minecraft. I am trying to get a Nintendo Switch to join a PC world. They are both on bedrock edition, both have...
  6. Unable to connect to internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to connect to internet: I've had internet issues in the past because of my ISP, but today after disconnecting the Ethernet cable from my series S, I can no longer connect to the internet, already tried both 2.4 & 5 GHz...
  7. unable to connect to xbox live but can connect to internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    unable to connect to xbox live but can connect to internet: what should i do i already cleared cache system i did check alerts i dont know what to do my xbox 360 cant connect to xbox live 8074ae89-f382-4f8c-9921-5b008a1a835b
  8. Unable to install Forza Motor sports 7

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to install Forza Motor sports 7: It keeps installation stopped warning . I have gigabit internet speed. In the same time if i install forza 6 it installs without any issue. Forza 6 took only 30-35 minutes to complete install It...
  9. Xbox Controllers unable to sync with Xbox Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Controllers unable to sync with Xbox Series X: The issue at hand is my Xbox controllers are having issues with connecting/syncing the only fix I have found to use them is to use the USB C to directly connect them to the console. Upon trying to...
  10. Forza Horizon 5 unable to sync data

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 unable to sync data: Hi guys. I gave my account to my brother so he can play forza horizon 5 and when i singed in to play the game won't sync my data and it's saying use offline or try again and when I try again it...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. we cant sync your data with the cloud right now