unable to sugn in on X Box 360 nor X Box One.

Discus and support unable to sugn in on X Box 360 nor X Box One. in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I tried all the suggestions, except resetting the consoles to factory settings. I tried to get phone help, but no one called back, I can not connect to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Dave631, Apr 27, 2024.

1. Dave631
    Dave631 Guest

I tried all the suggestions, except resetting the consoles to factory settings. I tried to get phone help, but no one called back, I can not connect to X Box live. Furthermore, I am on my network and can get on the Internet. The problem started just after midnight 04/26/2024 Eastern Daylight Time. Says consoles cannot connect to Xbox Live. Tried unplugging power from router several times. What do I do? Contact my internet service provider is what I will try next to see if the router (gateway) is working correctly.

:)

Dave631, Apr 27, 2024
  2. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

Hi Dave631, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I am sorry to hear that.

This has been affecting more users, there is no official confirmation about what is causing it.

On the Xbox Status page, it's not mentioned yet: https://support.xbox.com/xbox-live-status

Some players successfully fixed the issue by changing the Port Selection on the connection settings, from automatic to manual.

Go to Profile and System > Settings > General > Network Settings > Advanced Settings> Alternate Port Selection > Manual > Choose any from the Menu starting with a 4 or 5 (Example: 49215 or 57165).

Following Xbox Support on X is highly recommended if you have an account there.

They consistently share updates on issues and solutions.

https://x.com/XboxSupport

I hope this helps.
  3. SignalTuna06 Win User

How do I get Microsoft to call me back?

Can I just say that these details are for X Box One and they are not the same for X Box 360. There are no options for technical support on X Box 360.
  4. laziestcatevaaa Win User

Can't download purchased content

Outlast is X-Box One and I have installed, on my X-Box One, 360 games/dlcs that she had purchased (on her X-Box).
  5. lordcontrataca302011 Win User

Who bought an X1 and whose sticking with their 360?

I bought the x box one and give to my brother the x box 360 the console stay in the house. so I can play later future x box 360 games.
  6. VASHTA NER4DA Win User

Using Xbox live store via web

I can verify that x-box one games will transfer from web to the x box one. The free game of the month will only work on the 360 there is no backwards compatibility feature on the x box one as of yet.
Thema:

1. unable to sugn in on X Box 360 nor X Box One. - Similar Threads - unable sugn Box

2. I’m currently in beta mode, and unable to see chat requests

in XboX Insiders
    I’m currently in beta mode, and unable to see chat requests: I’m unable to see any chat requests; I’ve restarted my console, manually logged out and back in, factory reset my console (while keeping installed content), and disconnected the WiFi then...
  3. Unable to "gift" my relatives a digital xbox game?

in XboX Insiders
    Unable to "gift" my relatives a digital xbox game?: Tried to "gift" my relatives a digital copy of "Melody of Memory" (from my Microsoft account on my phone). It keeps telling me "Check the "send to" email address. Something's not right". 1.) We...
  4. Unable to Sign In to Microsoft Account to Redeem Xbox Game Pass Code

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to Sign In to Microsoft Account to Redeem Xbox Game Pass Code: I'm experiencing difficulties signing in to my Microsoft account to redeem an Xbox Game Pass code. Whenever I try to log in, I encounter the message "You signed out of your account. It's a good...
  5. Minecraft "unable to connect to world" issue

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Minecraft "unable to connect to world" issue: Recently I've been having a lot of issues with being unable to join my family in Minecraft. I am trying to get a Nintendo Switch to join a PC world. They are both on bedrock edition, both have...
  6. Unable to connect to internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to connect to internet: I've had internet issues in the past because of my ISP, but today after disconnecting the Ethernet cable from my series S, I can no longer connect to the internet, already tried both 2.4 & 5 GHz...
  7. unable to connect to xbox live but can connect to internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    unable to connect to xbox live but can connect to internet: what should i do i already cleared cache system i did check alerts i dont know what to do my xbox 360 cant connect to xbox live 8074ae89-f382-4f8c-9921-5b008a1a835b
  8. Unable to install Forza Motor sports 7

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to install Forza Motor sports 7: It keeps installation stopped warning . I have gigabit internet speed. In the same time if i install forza 6 it installs without any issue. Forza 6 took only 30-35 minutes to complete install It...
  9. Unable to play online or use Xbox at all?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to play online or use Xbox at all?: Hi, ive had this problem on and off for the past month now. I will log into my account however i am unable yo join partied or play online games. I will join a party for a few seconds however i am...
  10. Unable to set up a warranty claim on elite series 2 controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to set up a warranty claim on elite series 2 controller: Purchased a Design Lab Elite Series 2 controller 6 months ago. It has a 1 year warranty. It has developed severe drift. Found a form online to request a controller exchange or something. It asks...