Unable to Submit Service Repair Request

Discus and support Unable to Submit Service Repair Request in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I have tried multiple times to submit a service request for my Xbox Series X but after clicking: I have read and accept the information provided... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by George Tab 3, Jun 13, 2023.

1. George Tab 3
    George Tab 3 Guest

I have tried multiple times to submit a service request for my Xbox Series X but after clicking:

I have read and accept the information provided button and then next on the select a shipping method screen it errors out.

It states: TraceID: +WXh915Cp0i1YtvS.2.281

Something happened. Wait a bit, then try again. If this problem presists Contact us.

I have tried this multiple times in the past few hours, on Chrome, Firefox, Edge, and the Samsung Browser on my phone.

All devices and browsers get the same error.

I have also tried contacting support and have been hung up on a few times, told to wait longer, asked if i want to buy a new xbox or trade mine in.

I have seen other people with this same problem on here over the past year or 2 but, no word on how it was resolved and the order was processed.

:)

George Tab 3, Jun 13, 2023
  2. Sreeteja Vedala Win User

Yeah. Microsoft does not service Xbox in India anymore. If you are from a different country then you need to keep on trying to call them. Try using Surface laptop customer care as they would redirect you to the xbox service.
  3. Reggie Cooper Win User

Same issue happened to me! I tried on multiple devices and it still didn't work! I called 3 times and was hung up on every time. Let me know what worked!
  4. Nithin Rajiv Win User

Hi,

Where did you find the customer support number? I am looking for this from the UK. Any tips?
  5. OpticRJames Win User

6. George Tab 3 Win User

I was never able to get this to stop happening but, after calling the x-box support line again. I asked them to create a repair order for me,

they can do it over the phone. I suggest having the a screenshot of the issue as they will ask for confirmation of this and also the serial number of the device you having repaired. If you have to pay for the service ticket, because it is out of warranty, it is best to enter your credit card info into your account on the website before hand. This will save you from having to give out you credit card info over the phone
Thema:

1. Unable to Submit Service Repair Request - Similar Threads - Unable Submit Service

2. I’m currently in beta mode, and unable to see chat requests

in XboX Insiders
    I’m currently in beta mode, and unable to see chat requests: I’m unable to see any chat requests; I’ve restarted my console, manually logged out and back in, factory reset my console (while keeping installed content), and disconnected the WiFi then...
  3. Unable to "gift" my relatives a digital xbox game?

in XboX Insiders
    Unable to "gift" my relatives a digital xbox game?: Tried to "gift" my relatives a digital copy of "Melody of Memory" (from my Microsoft account on my phone). It keeps telling me "Check the "send to" email address. Something's not right". 1.) We...
  4. Unable to Sign In to Microsoft Account to Redeem Xbox Game Pass Code

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to Sign In to Microsoft Account to Redeem Xbox Game Pass Code: I'm experiencing difficulties signing in to my Microsoft account to redeem an Xbox Game Pass code. Whenever I try to log in, I encounter the message "You signed out of your account. It's a good...
  5. Minecraft "unable to connect to world" issue

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Minecraft "unable to connect to world" issue: Recently I've been having a lot of issues with being unable to join my family in Minecraft. I am trying to get a Nintendo Switch to join a PC world. They are both on bedrock edition, both have...
  6. Unable to connect to internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to connect to internet: I've had internet issues in the past because of my ISP, but today after disconnecting the Ethernet cable from my series S, I can no longer connect to the internet, already tried both 2.4 & 5 GHz...
  7. unable to connect to xbox live but can connect to internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    unable to connect to xbox live but can connect to internet: what should i do i already cleared cache system i did check alerts i dont know what to do my xbox 360 cant connect to xbox live 8074ae89-f382-4f8c-9921-5b008a1a835b
  8. Unable to install Forza Motor sports 7

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to install Forza Motor sports 7: It keeps installation stopped warning . I have gigabit internet speed. In the same time if i install forza 6 it installs without any issue. Forza 6 took only 30-35 minutes to complete install It...
  9. Unable to submit repair/replace request for Xbox S controller, please help!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to submit repair/replace request for Xbox S controller, please help!: My Xbox controller has really bad left stick drift, after trying all the troubleshooting suggestions to no avail, it was suggested to request a replacement controller. I tried to submit this...
  10. Unable to Submit Service Repair Request

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to Submit Service Repair Request: I have tried multiple times but cannot get past the take your console to 'Walk-in service center'. Tried removing cache, history, cookies but nothing helps me to get past that screen....