Unable to submit repair/replace request for Xbox S controller, please help!

Discus and support Unable to submit repair/replace request for Xbox S controller, please help! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My Xbox controller has really bad left stick drift, after trying all the troubleshooting suggestions to no avail, it was suggested to request a... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Cerian Devlin, Feb 13, 2024.

1. Unable to submit repair/replace request for Xbox S controller, please help!

My Xbox controller has really bad left stick drift, after trying all the troubleshooting suggestions to no avail, it was suggested to request a replacement controller. I tried to submit this request through my account > devices > controller which brought up the request form to fill out. However, when I get to the part about adding a shipping address it won't let me go past this page. I enter my address (I live in the UK), I press save and it just takes me back to the same page to add an address again. No matter what I do, it won't let me past this page in the process.

I tried using a different device to do it, same problem. I tried using a different browser, same problem. I tried a different wifi network, same problem. I cleared all cookies, cache etc, still the same problem!

I tried using the contact support - the chat bot was no help and when I tried requesting a phone call it just kept saying it couldn't submit the request.

All I want is to have my controller replaced but it feels like there are all these issues and blockers preventing this from happening.

:)

Cerian Devlin, Feb 13, 2024
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Unable to submit repair/replace request for Xbox S controller, please help!