Unable to submit refund form

Discus and support Unable to submit refund form in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I am trying to submit a refund form for several games that were bought without permission after being hacked. I have spoken with someone on phone and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JacobAley, Apr 1, 2020.

1. JacobAley
    JacobAley Guest

I am trying to submit a refund form for several games that were bought without permission after being hacked. I have spoken with someone on phone and filled out form for games purchased within 24Hrs. When I click submit at the bottom it says there is a problem
    at Microsoft end, try later....I was told just to keep trying.

I've been trying all day. I have changed country to NZ and tried again. Still no joy.

Any suggestions please. Getting Hacked is bad enough.

Thanks.

:)

JacobAley, Apr 1, 2020
  2. NiteTimeOwl3533 Win User

Have you tried the request form link?

https://xbox.com/refund

Found the guide here where you can read more about the refund process

https://beta.support.xbox.com/help/subscriptions-billing/manage-subscriptions/digital-goods-subscriptions-refund
  3. XBF Leo G Win User

Hey JacobAley,

Thank
    you for letting us know that the issue has been fixed. We'll be locking the thread as the issue has been resolved. If you require any help with any other issues, please feel free to come back to the Xbox Forums for further assistance. If anyone needs assistance
    with this issue or any other issues, we suggest creating a new thread.

Thank you
    again and have a great day
    JacobAley!
  4. JacobAley Win User

Thank you So Much!! I changed from Safari to Google Chrome and went through straight away. You're a Legend.....Stay safe through these crazy times.
  5. ThisGameIsSucky Win User

If it says try again later, being an issue on Microsoft's part, then the honest thing about it is... trying again later is all you can do.

Consider clearing the cache and cookies on your computer's browser, giving your computer a hard restart, and then restarting your Wi-Fi router as well... to see if that maybe helps it.

All digital refunds and returns are done through the refunds and returns page, so there's no other option than to really wait. Something you could also do would be to call your bank (or the bank that your account is connected to, to purchase items on your
    console) and talk with them about what their theft/hack/digital theft policies are and see if they can work with you around it should support fail to come through.

https://beta.support.xbox.com/help/...scriptions/digital-goods-subscriptions-refund
  6. Mistress Sara Win User

Hi,

Have you tried a different browser yet? Often times I have found if I change browsers after getting the same website message, the issue fixes itself.
Thema:

1. Unable to submit refund form - Similar Threads - Unable submit refund

2. I’m currently in beta mode, and unable to see chat requests

in XboX Insiders
    I’m currently in beta mode, and unable to see chat requests: I’m unable to see any chat requests; I’ve restarted my console, manually logged out and back in, factory reset my console (while keeping installed content), and disconnected the WiFi then...
  3. Unable to "gift" my relatives a digital xbox game?

in XboX Insiders
    Unable to "gift" my relatives a digital xbox game?: Tried to "gift" my relatives a digital copy of "Melody of Memory" (from my Microsoft account on my phone). It keeps telling me "Check the "send to" email address. Something's not right". 1.) We...
  4. Unable to Sign In to Microsoft Account to Redeem Xbox Game Pass Code

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to Sign In to Microsoft Account to Redeem Xbox Game Pass Code: I'm experiencing difficulties signing in to my Microsoft account to redeem an Xbox Game Pass code. Whenever I try to log in, I encounter the message "You signed out of your account. It's a good...
  5. Minecraft "unable to connect to world" issue

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Minecraft "unable to connect to world" issue: Recently I've been having a lot of issues with being unable to join my family in Minecraft. I am trying to get a Nintendo Switch to join a PC world. They are both on bedrock edition, both have...
  6. Unable to connect to internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to connect to internet: I've had internet issues in the past because of my ISP, but today after disconnecting the Ethernet cable from my series S, I can no longer connect to the internet, already tried both 2.4 & 5 GHz...
  7. unable to connect to xbox live but can connect to internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    unable to connect to xbox live but can connect to internet: what should i do i already cleared cache system i did check alerts i dont know what to do my xbox 360 cant connect to xbox live 8074ae89-f382-4f8c-9921-5b008a1a835b
  8. Unable to submit repair/replace request for Xbox S controller, please help!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to submit repair/replace request for Xbox S controller, please help!: My Xbox controller has really bad left stick drift, after trying all the troubleshooting suggestions to no avail, it was suggested to request a replacement controller. I tried to submit this...
  9. Unable to Submit Service Repair Request

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to Submit Service Repair Request: I have tried multiple times but cannot get past the take your console to 'Walk-in service center'. Tried removing cache, history, cookies but nothing helps me to get past that screen....
  10. Unable to Submit Service Repair Request

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to Submit Service Repair Request: I have tried multiple times to submit a service request for my Xbox Series X but after clicking: I have read and accept the information provided button and then next on the select a shipping...