Unable to submit a repair. When it asks what's wrong im only able to select accessories

Discus and support Unable to submit a repair. When it asks what's wrong im only able to select accessories in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I recently just sent my Xbox in to be repaired and it was sent back with a new problem dce5a4b1-23b6-4347-946e-51e702577244 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Danny Birkholz, Apr 9, 2023.

1. Unable to submit a repair. When it asks what's wrong im only able to select accessories

I recently just sent my Xbox in to be repaired and it was sent back with a new problem

:)

Danny Birkholz, Apr 9, 2023
  2. Georges C. Win User

Unable to submit a repair. When it asks what's wrong im only able to select accessories

Hello, If you are unable to re-order, please follow the steps above and contact Xbox Support so they can assist you.
  3. Rostom L Win User

4. Danny Birkholz Win User

I sent it to Microsoft with a problem. It was returned with a new problem. It constantly disconnects from hdmi flicking the audio and picture with a black screen. No combination of changing the settings will fix it. I have tried with multiple different tvs and the issue is still there. Now I can't even send it back because Microsoft will only let me select the "accessories" category for the issue. I have tried my options online otherwise I wouldn't be trying to send it back which is ridiculous in the first place because I just sent it.
  5. Rostom L Win User

Hi Danny!

Sorry to hear about what happened. May I know exactly the issue of your console?

Try to check your repair options on a different device or internet browser.
  6. Skeeter Quill Win User

No power

Instead of submitting a repair request for the console, you need to submit an accessory replacement request This is the last option on the front page of the
    http://service.xbox.com site. After selecting that you then select which registered console the accessory is for and then you'll have the option to choose Power Supply.

Hope this clears things up for you.
Thema:

1. Unable to submit a repair. When it asks what's wrong im only able to select accessories - Similar Threads - Unable submit repair

2. I’m currently in beta mode, and unable to see chat requests

in XboX Insiders
    I’m currently in beta mode, and unable to see chat requests: I’m unable to see any chat requests; I’ve restarted my console, manually logged out and back in, factory reset my console (while keeping installed content), and disconnected the WiFi then...
  3. Unable to "gift" my relatives a digital xbox game?

in XboX Insiders
    Unable to "gift" my relatives a digital xbox game?: Tried to "gift" my relatives a digital copy of "Melody of Memory" (from my Microsoft account on my phone). It keeps telling me "Check the "send to" email address. Something's not right". 1.) We...
  4. Unable to Sign In to Microsoft Account to Redeem Xbox Game Pass Code

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to Sign In to Microsoft Account to Redeem Xbox Game Pass Code: I'm experiencing difficulties signing in to my Microsoft account to redeem an Xbox Game Pass code. Whenever I try to log in, I encounter the message "You signed out of your account. It's a good...
  5. Minecraft "unable to connect to world" issue

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Minecraft "unable to connect to world" issue: Recently I've been having a lot of issues with being unable to join my family in Minecraft. I am trying to get a Nintendo Switch to join a PC world. They are both on bedrock edition, both have...
  6. Unable to connect to internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to connect to internet: I've had internet issues in the past because of my ISP, but today after disconnecting the Ethernet cable from my series S, I can no longer connect to the internet, already tried both 2.4 & 5 GHz...
  7. unable to connect to xbox live but can connect to internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    unable to connect to xbox live but can connect to internet: what should i do i already cleared cache system i did check alerts i dont know what to do my xbox 360 cant connect to xbox live 8074ae89-f382-4f8c-9921-5b008a1a835b
  8. Unable to submit repair/replace request for Xbox S controller, please help!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to submit repair/replace request for Xbox S controller, please help!: My Xbox controller has really bad left stick drift, after trying all the troubleshooting suggestions to no avail, it was suggested to request a replacement controller. I tried to submit this...
  9. Unable to Submit Service Repair Request

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to Submit Service Repair Request: I have tried multiple times but cannot get past the take your console to 'Walk-in service center'. Tried removing cache, history, cookies but nothing helps me to get past that screen....
  10. Unable to Submit Service Repair Request

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to Submit Service Repair Request: I have tried multiple times to submit a service request for my Xbox Series X but after clicking: I have read and accept the information provided button and then next on the select a shipping...