Unable to Stream to PC after Preview Build Update

Discus and support Unable to Stream to PC after Preview Build Update in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Since I updated to the preview build in Sept, i have had issues streaming to my pc. My app informs me that it cannot find my system, make sure i'm... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Tomcat8118, Nov 2, 2015.

1. Tomcat8118
    Tomcat8118 Guest

Since I updated to the preview build in Sept, i have had issues streaming to my pc.

My app informs me that it cannot find my system, make sure i'm on same network and using instant on (which i am). My xbox is also set to dmz on router. My ip on xbox is static.

So, i go to xbox, disable game streaming, then renable it. Everything works and i can now stream again. UNTIL, my xbox is turned off, in which case i need to do this again.

This is very frustrating. 1/2 my gaming takes place streaming on pc. Again, everything worked perfect prior to the new dashboard update. I have tested xbox app and xbox beta app on the pc.

:)

Tomcat8118, Nov 2, 2015
  2. proworxeng
    proworxeng Guest
    E102 10010C02 8B060007

Since the last preview build, when turning the console on it comes up with "something went wrong", error code, E102 10010c02 8b060007.

Unable to reset to default, unable to offline update, i have an expensive paper weight

proworxeng, Nov 2, 2015
  3. Jaymo1978
    Jaymo1978 Guest
    XBOX ONE DASHBOARD PREVIEW REMOVAL REQUEST

Hi Kerplunkin! Have you gone into the Preview Dashboard and unregistered your console through that? That's actually the easiest way to do it. My guess as to why you're still receiving messages to agree to the new ToS is probably because you already had a
    preview build on your system at the time you tried to Opt Out - that is, the last "official" update to come out was the November update, but Preview Members continued to receive preview-builds during November for Stability Updates. So, if you got any of those
    stability updates after the initial November Build, you technically have a preview version O/S on your console.

The reason that matters is, when you enroll in the program, it mentions that if you choose to unenroll from the program, you will continue to receive preview updates related to the current preview version. As soon as you receive the next PUBLIC build, your
    console will then stop receiving preview updates. (I would imagine there will be another preview build in February, which will be the 1502 build, but I can't swear to it.)

Jaymo1978, Nov 2, 2015
  4. Hordie
    Hordie Guest

Hi Tomcat8118

Sorry you're having an issue streaming after a preview update. As this is a preview feature, I would suggest heading over to the site below and reposting your question there. The preview guys will be the ones to best answer this question for you.

Early Access Forums

Hordie, Nov 2, 2015
  5. Hordie Win User

Hi Tomcat8118

Sorry you're having an issue streaming after a preview update. As this is a preview feature, I would suggest heading over to the site below and reposting your question there. The preview guys will be the ones to best answer this question for you.

Early Access Forums
  6. proworxeng Win User

E102 10010C02 8B060007

Since the last preview build, when turning the console on it comes up with "something went wrong", error code, E102 10010c02 8b060007.

Unable to reset to default, unable to offline update, i have an expensive paper weight
  7. Jaymo1978 Win User

XBOX ONE DASHBOARD PREVIEW REMOVAL REQUEST

Hi Kerplunkin! Have you gone into the Preview Dashboard and unregistered your console through that? That's actually the easiest way to do it. My guess as to why you're still receiving messages to agree to the new ToS is probably because you already had a
    preview build on your system at the time you tried to Opt Out - that is, the last "official" update to come out was the November update, but Preview Members continued to receive preview-builds during November for Stability Updates. So, if you got any of those
    stability updates after the initial November Build, you technically have a preview version O/S on your console.

The reason that matters is, when you enroll in the program, it mentions that if you choose to unenroll from the program, you will continue to receive preview updates related to the current preview version. As soon as you receive the next PUBLIC build, your
    console will then stop receiving preview updates. (I would imagine there will be another preview build in February, which will be the 1502 build, but I can't swear to it.)
  8. Misses Quinzel Win User

False Advertisement in the xbox marketplace!!

Hey, KFCs Closed! It appears that you are in the Preview program, and we are unable to assist with any preview issues. It's well known that users should not be making purchases on the consoles that are in the current preview release. This is posted in the

release notes for the latest build.

If you need further assistance, please submit feedback through your console and then post in the
    Update Preview Forums. Thanks for understanding!
  9. Ra Ra RabbiT 69 Win User

Windows 10 XBOX App No Longer Streaming Console

Same information in terms of OS/Console and App versions and connecting to console to stream acts the same way, seems to lock up the app and not allow it to connect to the xbox. Has happened with the 2 previous builds for the Windows Insider Preview build.
    SOLVED. Go Back and remove windows 10 preview build and recover live build release 17040.rs_prerelease.171110-1506
Thema:

1. Unable to Stream to PC after Preview Build Update - Similar Threads - Unable Stream Preview

2. I’m currently in beta mode, and unable to see chat requests

in XboX Insiders
    I’m currently in beta mode, and unable to see chat requests: I’m unable to see any chat requests; I’ve restarted my console, manually logged out and back in, factory reset my console (while keeping installed content), and disconnected the WiFi then...
  3. Unable to "gift" my relatives a digital xbox game?

in XboX Insiders
    Unable to "gift" my relatives a digital xbox game?: Tried to "gift" my relatives a digital copy of "Melody of Memory" (from my Microsoft account on my phone). It keeps telling me "Check the "send to" email address. Something's not right". 1.) We...
  4. Unable to Sign In to Microsoft Account to Redeem Xbox Game Pass Code

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to Sign In to Microsoft Account to Redeem Xbox Game Pass Code: I'm experiencing difficulties signing in to my Microsoft account to redeem an Xbox Game Pass code. Whenever I try to log in, I encounter the message "You signed out of your account. It's a good...
  5. Minecraft "unable to connect to world" issue

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Minecraft "unable to connect to world" issue: Recently I've been having a lot of issues with being unable to join my family in Minecraft. I am trying to get a Nintendo Switch to join a PC world. They are both on bedrock edition, both have...
  6. Unable to hear other people on discord while streaming.

in XboX Insiders
    Unable to hear other people on discord while streaming.: Any chance they updated it so we can hear other people on discord in my stream from my xbox? I would love to be able to stream with my people on PC, thanks all. submitted by...
  7. Unable to hear cross-platform voices when streaming to Twitch.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to hear cross-platform voices when streaming to Twitch.: Cross-platform game chat isn’t picking up when broadcasting to Twitch using my Xbox S. When playing with Xbox friends, their voices are streamed, but those on other platforms aren’t picked up. How...
  8. I am unable to live stream on my Xbox Series X. Gets stuck when I click on the live...

in XboX Insiders
    I am unable to live stream on my Xbox Series X. Gets stuck when I click on the live...: I have run into an issue where I am unable to livestream using my Xbox. I have tried restarting the console, Logging out and back into Twitch and it keeps getting stuck when I press the Live...
  9. Unable to hear my playstation friend on stream

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Unable to hear my playstation friend on stream: While streaming fortnite on twitch Im unable to hear my friend that plays ps5 that also streams fortnite on twitch, I can be heard on his stream but not on mine 90e145d8-cf43-4284-827c-806b18f00bc7
  10. How to solve "Unable to stream" in Quantum Break?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to solve "Unable to stream" in Quantum Break?: I cant watch those live action movies. Its a huge issue for me. Even when I try to watch them from timeline it shows the same error. 49b9f013-2093-4715-8a27-40442ad5524e