Unable to stream on mixer

Discus and support Unable to stream on mixer in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I've recently had an enforcement against my account where a video was removed, but no other consequence was stated. Now I'm unable to stream on Mixer.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by CountryGentlman, Mar 5, 2019.

1. Unable to stream on mixer

I've recently had an enforcement against my account where a video was removed, but no other consequence was stated. Now I'm unable to stream on Mixer. Is there a way i can find out if this is part of the enforcement so i can quit trying to get it corrected?

:)

CountryGentlman, Mar 5, 2019
  2. XBF Crystal P Win User

Hi there countryGentlman,

Thanks for reaching out here in Xbox Forums. Unfortunately, we do not have the appropriate tools to help with a Mixer Enforcement action. I recommend to check out the following article:

Appealing a Ban or Suspension

Thank you for letting us know about the issue. We'll be locking the thread. If you ever require any help with any
    other issues please feel free to come back to the Xbox Forums for further assistance.
    For those reading this thread and if the troubleshooting steps listed above didn't help resolve the issue, please feel free to create a new thread asking for assistance.

Thank you and have a great day.
  3. CountryGentlman Win User

Ive been talking with Mixer for 3 days and they finally told me my problem is with Xbox. I'm fine on their network.
  4. Radiant Sword X Win User

Unfortunately, your reputation level may be the reason. Go to Xbox Enforcement to see if you are in the "Avoid Me" section.
  5. CountryGentlman Win User

Positive. Thats why im trying to find answers. Nothing was stated about streaming being restricted and my reputation is good. I haven't an online match in months.
  6. CountryGentlman Win User

There is, but it just said video removed. Nothing was stated about streaming being restricted .
Thema:

1. Unable to stream on mixer - Similar Threads - Unable stream mixer

2. I’m currently in beta mode, and unable to see chat requests

in XboX Insiders
    I’m currently in beta mode, and unable to see chat requests: I’m unable to see any chat requests; I’ve restarted my console, manually logged out and back in, factory reset my console (while keeping installed content), and disconnected the WiFi then...
  3. Unable to "gift" my relatives a digital xbox game?

in XboX Insiders
    Unable to "gift" my relatives a digital xbox game?: Tried to "gift" my relatives a digital copy of "Melody of Memory" (from my Microsoft account on my phone). It keeps telling me "Check the "send to" email address. Something's not right". 1.) We...
  4. Unable to Sign In to Microsoft Account to Redeem Xbox Game Pass Code

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to Sign In to Microsoft Account to Redeem Xbox Game Pass Code: I'm experiencing difficulties signing in to my Microsoft account to redeem an Xbox Game Pass code. Whenever I try to log in, I encounter the message "You signed out of your account. It's a good...
  5. Minecraft "unable to connect to world" issue

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Minecraft "unable to connect to world" issue: Recently I've been having a lot of issues with being unable to join my family in Minecraft. I am trying to get a Nintendo Switch to join a PC world. They are both on bedrock edition, both have...
  6. Unable to hear other people on discord while streaming.

in XboX Insiders
    Unable to hear other people on discord while streaming.: Any chance they updated it so we can hear other people on discord in my stream from my xbox? I would love to be able to stream with my people on PC, thanks all. submitted by...
  7. Unable to hear cross-platform voices when streaming to Twitch.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to hear cross-platform voices when streaming to Twitch.: Cross-platform game chat isn’t picking up when broadcasting to Twitch using my Xbox S. When playing with Xbox friends, their voices are streamed, but those on other platforms aren’t picked up. How...
  8. I am unable to live stream on my Xbox Series X. Gets stuck when I click on the live...

in XboX Insiders
    I am unable to live stream on my Xbox Series X. Gets stuck when I click on the live...: I have run into an issue where I am unable to livestream using my Xbox. I have tried restarting the console, Logging out and back into Twitch and it keeps getting stuck when I press the Live...
  9. Unable to hear my playstation friend on stream

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Unable to hear my playstation friend on stream: While streaming fortnite on twitch Im unable to hear my friend that plays ps5 that also streams fortnite on twitch, I can be heard on his stream but not on mine 90e145d8-cf43-4284-827c-806b18f00bc7
  10. How to solve "Unable to stream" in Quantum Break?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to solve "Unable to stream" in Quantum Break?: I cant watch those live action movies. Its a huge issue for me. Even when I try to watch them from timeline it shows the same error. 49b9f013-2093-4715-8a27-40442ad5524e

Users found this page by searching for:

1. unable to broadcast to mixer

2. unable to stream the game