Unable to start Microsoft Flight simulator 2020 after recent mandatory update - Infinity...

Discus and support Unable to start Microsoft Flight simulator 2020 after recent mandatory update - Infinity... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Today MSFS was starting as usual. However, it forced me today to download the mandatory update. I downloaded all 12 GB. When I tried to then run the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Geraldson68, Feb 21, 2022.

1. Geraldson68
    Geraldson68 Guest

Unable to start Microsoft Flight simulator 2020 after recent mandatory update - Infinity...

Today MSFS was starting as usual. However, it forced me today to download the mandatory update. I downloaded all 12 GB. When I tried to then run the game, after downloading the update, the application does not work.

I receive the prompt for would you like to allow the following to make changes etc, Microsoft Store Package Dependency Installer. I click yes and then get the message this app can't open.

It directrs me to the store where the Microsoft store shows me that I own the game and I do have a valid license and it give me the play option.

I click on the play option. It then goes through the same prompt and then says the app can't open and sends me back to the Microsoft store. Who is the programmer who messed up this update and created this insane loop?

I have also tried to play app via the Xbox live app. I have tried to uninstall and reinstall the app with no success.

I've attempted to reinstall and restart numerous times that has not worked at all.

Yes, I have tried the powershelll commands to uninstall and reinstall Microsoft Store.

Why can't the mandatory updates just work and not cause all of these issues?

:)

Geraldson68, Feb 21, 2022
  2. XBF John Win User

Msfs nie mogę zaktualizować 1.19.8.0

Hello,

Można powiedzieć, że jeśli wypróbowałeś kroki, które zaoferowali naszym następnym najlepszym krokiem byłoby przesłanie biletu. Nie jest to jednak rzadki problem. Więc to, co mogę tutaj zaoferować, to kilka przypadków, w których inni mieli to samo pytanie:

This artykuł został dodany w ciągu ostatnich 24 godzin do Zendesk: All wersje - Utknął na "Sprawdzaniu dla" Aktualizacje" - Pomoc techniczna Microsoft Flight Simulator

Artykuł o tym, jak skontaktować się z pomocą techniczną: Jak skontaktować się z pomocą techniczną? - Pomoc techniczna Microsoft Flight Simulator

Best Regards,

[Powyższy tekst jest przetłumaczony maszynowo i może nie być dokładną reprezentacją oryginalnego postu.]

Hello,

I can say that if you have tried the steps they offered our next best step would be to submit a ticket. However this is not an uncommon problem. So what I can offer here are some instances where others have had this same question:

This article was added within the past 24 hours to the Zendesk as well: All versions - Stuck on "Checking for Updates" – Microsoft Flight Simulator Support

Article on how to contact support: How to contact support? – Microsoft Flight Simulator Support

Best Regards,

3. Georges C. Win User

Unable to start Microsoft Flight simulator 2020 after recent mandatory update - Infinity loop and failure...

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Geraldson68, as this forum is public viewing and unfortunately as independent consultants we do not have access there is some data of this new update and neither what may be resulting the error, the ideal would be to contact zendesk support.

https://flightsimulator.zendesk.com/hc/en-us
  4. G225 - Windows Insid Win User

Flight Simulator 2020 DVD purchase for UNITED STATES

5. LoneRanger5 Win User

Download Pending

I ordered Microsoft Flight 2020 Flight Simulator. It hasn’t downloaded after a day. Keeps saying pending
  6. Daniel Breitschaft Win User

Xbox series x

Probably, Microsoft will make available in its next consoles connectivity and keyboard and mouse support, both wired and via bluetooth, because with the launch of Flight Simulator 2020 for XBOX, the use of these devices will be almost mandatory...
Thema:

1. Unable to start Microsoft Flight simulator 2020 after recent mandatory update - Infinity... - Similar Threads - Unable start Microsoft

2. Unable to start Xbox app on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to start Xbox app on PC: Greetings! Since roughly 2 weeks ago I am unable to start the Xbox PC app and thus unable to access any games through my gamepass. The problem shown is the following: Upon starting up the Xbox...
  3. Failed to start cloud gaming session, unable to communicate with servers

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Failed to start cloud gaming session, unable to communicate with servers: I'm trying to play Coral island on my Xbox series S, I just played it last night with no issues, but now as of 1:24 pm EST. I'm getting a failed to start cloud gaming session unable to communicate...
  4. I was on Xbox gaming and it said “Unable to start gaming session” and for my brother it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I was on Xbox gaming and it said “Unable to start gaming session” and for my brother it...: It is not working and for my brother it was working fine 56a61565-1090-4c48-abd8-9bd44bbd86ad
  5. Unable to start up brand new Xbox series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to start up brand new Xbox series X: I’m trying to start up a new Xbox series X and it won’t even download the initial update. I get error code 0x8007045D, 0x00000000 and 0x90060006. I have tried power cycling several times....
  6. I got a prompt before starting a game, "You cannot unable to launch MP session..."

in XBoX on Windows
    I got a prompt before starting a game, "You cannot unable to launch MP session...": I am attempting to play Fallout 76, I have GP Ultimate, and for the first time I got a message before I was able to sign in that reads, "You cannot unable to launch multiplayer session because of...
  7. I'm unable to start Xbox return or contact support

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm unable to start Xbox return or contact support: I'm having an issue with my Xbox Series X and I'd like Xbox support to investigate. However, I'm unable to contact support. I logged in to my Microsoft account, went to devices, get service,...
  8. Fortnite on Xbox Cloud error - "Couldn't start your cloud gaming session. Unable to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite on Xbox Cloud error - "Couldn't start your cloud gaming session. Unable to...: Xbox Cloud Gaming won't start a Fortnite session. I've been getting a "Couldn't start your cloud gaming session. Unable to communicate with servers. Please try again." error for about a month now....
  9. After the last update (on August 2nd, 2023) unable to start the MS Solitaire & Casual Games...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    After the last update (on August 2nd, 2023) unable to start the MS Solitaire & Casual Games...: After the last update (on August 2nd, 2023) unable to start the MS Solitaire & Casual Games app. Tried to uninstall and reinstall, fix through the Windows. Nothing helped. What else should I do?...
  10. Unable to start Mincecraft Education on Mac. Please help!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to start Mincecraft Education on Mac. Please help!: Unable to start Mincecraft Education on Mac. Error message appears that says “minecraftpe has quit unexpectedly” each time I open application after download. Please help! I have paid for the...