unable to signin in xbox live and also unable to claim my xbox pass when i try to claim it...

Discus and support unable to signin in xbox live and also unable to claim my xbox pass when i try to claim it... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; unable to sign in in xbox live 17f6ffc7-fd91-4a61-ba18-69ea378eeb88 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by male sigh, Jun 11, 2023.

1. male sigh
    male sigh Guest

unable to signin in xbox live and also unable to claim my xbox pass when i try to claim it...

unable to sign in in xbox live

:)

male sigh, Jun 11, 2023
  2. Rohit_Luck Win User

Xbox Game pass Ultimate Perks

I'm facing the same issue. I have xbox game pass and i'm unable to claim it. It comes with my new laptop purchase. Whenver i try to claim it, it shows try again later.
  3. CIDkidzPILLZ Win User

Can't claim free Battlefield 1 on Xbox 360 Games With Gold

I'm assuming that you're unable to claim the game threw the Xbox.com website as well when you mention your PC.

It's quite possible that the issue was due to the Service alert that was affecting the service. Seeing as the alert is no longer in effect. Try claiming the game threw the Xbox Website again.
  4. Francia J. Win User

unable to signin in xbox live and also unable to claim my xbox pass when i try to claim it it takes me to the page firstly get you signed in xbox live and whwn i click next it shows nothing

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you with your concern.

First, please sign in to https://account.xbox.com/profile. Check if you will encounter any issues or such.

If there is none, try claiming the Xbox game pass subscription again.
  5. NeoDan123 Win User

XBOX LIVE GIFT CARD ALREADY USED

G2A is a website that i would not recommend. To many issues with them from other gamers.

I would also suggest you remove the code as we in the forums are unable to check when it was claimed, only Xbox Support can do this.
  6. Hoskayra Win User

Unable to claim Game Pass

Hello RUSST_979, My name is oskayra and it will be a pleasure to help you.

I tell you in advance so that there are no misunderstandings, this is a public forum for user-to-user support. We are users who help other users. We do not work for Microsoft and do not have access to any user accounts.

I recommend you try associating your debit/credit card with a Paypal account and try to redeem the gift code with that payment method, it generally does not cause problems and is just as secure.

If none of the previous solutions work, please wait 48 hours without trying to redeem your subscription so that if you have a temporary block, it will be removed.

Here is another solution you can try:

It is recommended that you try to obtain your Xbox Game Pass Ultimate rewards directly from the "Xbox Game Pass" application that you can obtain on your mobile phone, generally from there there are no problems and they can be obtained correctly.

If the problem persists then please try to do it on your PC using the Xbox app.

If the problem persists on both your console, mobile phone and PC then do the following on your PC to see if the problem is resolved:

First of all, verify that your Windows 10 is updated as well as all the drivers on your PC.

https://support.microsoft.com/windows/actualizar-windows-3c5ae7fc-9fb6-9af1-1984-b5e0412c556a

1. Perform a hard reset of both your Xbox app and the Microsoft Store. To do this, you must type in the Windows search engine and open the following: Applications and features.

2. Find the "Xbox" application and select it, then click on Advanced Options and click on "Reset" and confirm the process, do the same for the "Store" application.

3. Restart your PC by finishing the above.

4. Check if the problem persists.

Source of information:

https://answers.microsoft.com/xbox/...ame-pass/3d4e7c81-91c4-447f-a7ad-0d8875ae0be7

https://answers.microsoft.com/xbox/...pass-que/5a0cefa7-98af-4874-af65-96c5148d808a

This information is not mine, it is the independent advisor Gerardo C, the credits will be directed to his person.

This information may be in another language so you will have to change it yourself, I hope you understand.

Kind regards,
    Oskayra.
Thema:

1. unable to signin in xbox live and also unable to claim my xbox pass when i try to claim it... - Similar Threads - unable signin live

2. I’m currently in beta mode, and unable to see chat requests

in XboX Insiders
    I’m currently in beta mode, and unable to see chat requests: I’m unable to see any chat requests; I’ve restarted my console, manually logged out and back in, factory reset my console (while keeping installed content), and disconnected the WiFi then...
  3. Unable to "gift" my relatives a digital xbox game?

in XboX Insiders
    Unable to "gift" my relatives a digital xbox game?: Tried to "gift" my relatives a digital copy of "Melody of Memory" (from my Microsoft account on my phone). It keeps telling me "Check the "send to" email address. Something's not right". 1.) We...
  4. Unable to Sign In to Microsoft Account to Redeem Xbox Game Pass Code

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to Sign In to Microsoft Account to Redeem Xbox Game Pass Code: I'm experiencing difficulties signing in to my Microsoft account to redeem an Xbox Game Pass code. Whenever I try to log in, I encounter the message "You signed out of your account. It's a good...
  5. Minecraft "unable to connect to world" issue

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Minecraft "unable to connect to world" issue: Recently I've been having a lot of issues with being unable to join my family in Minecraft. I am trying to get a Nintendo Switch to join a PC world. They are both on bedrock edition, both have...
  6. Unable to connect to internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to connect to internet: I've had internet issues in the past because of my ISP, but today after disconnecting the Ethernet cable from my series S, I can no longer connect to the internet, already tried both 2.4 & 5 GHz...
  7. unable to connect to xbox live but can connect to internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    unable to connect to xbox live but can connect to internet: what should i do i already cleared cache system i did check alerts i dont know what to do my xbox 360 cant connect to xbox live 8074ae89-f382-4f8c-9921-5b008a1a835b
  8. Unable to install Forza Motor sports 7

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to install Forza Motor sports 7: It keeps installation stopped warning . I have gigabit internet speed. In the same time if i install forza 6 it installs without any issue. Forza 6 took only 30-35 minutes to complete install It...
  9. Unable to play online or use Xbox at all?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to play online or use Xbox at all?: Hi, ive had this problem on and off for the past month now. I will log into my account however i am unable yo join partied or play online games. I will join a party for a few seconds however i am...
  10. Unable to signin on console since update

in XboX Insiders
    Unable to signin on console since update: I've had no issues with my xbox console since I got it a few years back but ever since the latest update in October I am unable to sign in and I've tried everything to fix it. I've seen a few...