Unable to sign into your account for Xbox live

Discus and support Unable to sign into your account for Xbox live in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello there I was trying to login to fortnite with Xbox live and it keeps saying unable to sign in to your account for Xbox live please try again... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SeanHenderson5, Oct 12, 2020.

1. Unable to sign into your account for Xbox live

Hello there I was trying to login to fortnite with Xbox live and it keeps saying unable to sign in to your account for Xbox live please try again later.

:)

SeanHenderson5, Oct 12, 2020
  2. fredy recarte Win User

I can't login to Fortnite for xbox live

Hi OpticRjames

I did and nothing works is always the same problem

Unable to sign in to your account for xbox live
  3. MarvinaPerez Win User

Unable to sign Into your account on xbox live

Hello Anna C,my name is Marvina, I will be happy to help you.

I'm so sorry for what you're going through, it sounds like there are a couple of things that could be causing the problem.

First of all, if your friend entered the Fortnite code into their new Microsoft account, but then deleted the account, the Epic Games account may already be linked to another Microsoft account. If this is the case, your friend will need to create a new Microsoft account or contact Epic Games support to unlink the Epic Games account from the other Microsoft account.

Second, your friend's new Microsoft account may not have an active Xbox Live subscription.

If this is the case, your friend will need to subscribe to Xbox Live in order to sign in online.

Here are some steps your friend can take to try to resolve the issue:

Check if your Epic Games account is linked to another Microsoft account.

To do this, open the Fortnite app on your Xbox and select "Account."

Next, select "Account Information" and then "Epic Games Account."

If the Epic Games account is linked to another Microsoft account, your friend will need to create a new Microsoft account or contact Epic Games support to unlink the Epic Games account from the other Microsoft account.

Check if your friend's new Microsoft account has an active Xbox Live subscription.

To do this, open the Settings app on your Xbox and select "Account."

Then, select "Subscriptions." If your friend's Xbox Live subscription has expired, your friend will need to subscribe to Xbox Live before they can sign in online.

Source: https://support.xbox.com/help/accou.../cant-sign-in-after-password-changed-xbox-one

These are basic solutions to these problems, but they can lead to a solution, remember that this is a public forum where we are players like you who want to help, good luck and happy day.

Sincerely,
    Marvina.
  4. anna cooke Win User

Unable to sign Into your account on xbox live

Everything matches email wise. When we try and log into fortnite it says unable to sign into your account for xbox live
  5. Noah Mitchell l1 Win User

Plz Help

It usually says authenticator error like this one

We were unable to sign you in with your Xbox Live account. Please visit xbox.com and sign in to verify/update your Xbox Live account. This error usually indicates that
    your Microsoft account has no Xbox Live Gamertag, or that your account must be updated in some way, such as agreeing to an updated terms of use.
  6. Erik Estrada2 Win User

Cannot login to Fortnite with shared xbox live gold.

Yes, one of them always get the same error.

"Unable to sign in to your account for xbox live"

For the other everything works fine.

Br,

Erik
Thema:

Unable to sign into your account for Xbox live

1. Unable to sign into your account for Xbox live - Similar Threads - Unable sign account

2. Unable to Sign In to Microsoft Account to Redeem Xbox Game Pass Code

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to Sign In to Microsoft Account to Redeem Xbox Game Pass Code: I'm experiencing difficulties signing in to my Microsoft account to redeem an Xbox Game Pass code. Whenever I try to log in, I encounter the message "You signed out of your account. It's a good...
  3. Unable to sign in to account for xbox live

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to sign in to account for xbox live: Attempting to log into fortnite, for last 5 days, it says unable to log into your account for xbox live. Try later. Tried everything so far & no luck. Any suggestions?...
  4. Unable to sign Into your account on xbox live

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to sign Into your account on xbox live: Set up new xbox and downloaded fortnite. Put the code in when prompted but then we had to delete it because we wanted to use his old epic account from his Nintendo switch. I'm not sure if his new...
  5. I have been locked out of my xbox account and am unable to sign back in.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have been locked out of my xbox account and am unable to sign back in.: I have already tried the "recovery" form online and have been denied twice. I have been locked out of my xbox account and am unable to sign back in. I need a security code but I do not have...
  6. Unable to sign in to my Xbox account!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to sign in to my Xbox account!: Whenever I try to sign into my Xbox account via the main website. I always seem to run in the same issue. The Xbox icon loads as it usually does, but then it seems to divert back to the main page...
  7. I am unable to sign into the correct Xbox account on my gaming laptop

in XBoX Accessibility
    I am unable to sign into the correct Xbox account on my gaming laptop: Hi Microsoft Support, I am unable to sign into the correct xbox account on my gaming laptop. I've only ever played on console, but finally bought a gaming laptop. I opened the xbox app and the...
  8. Unable to sign in to my account, no access to email for 2FA and old number on account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to sign in to my account, no access to email for 2FA and old number on account: Hi, I pay £28.99 a month for my Xbox on a 2 year plan and it comes with Ultimate Pass. I'm unable to sign in because I my son kept putting the password in wrong and he has locked all of my...
  9. Unable to Sign into Minecraft Due to Deleted Account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to Sign into Minecraft Due to Deleted Account: Hello Microsoft community, I am encountering an issue while trying to sign into Minecraft. The problem stems from the fact that the account previously connected to my Minecraft game no longer...
  10. My son is unable to sign into his Minecraft account. How does he find his details?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My son is unable to sign into his Minecraft account. How does he find his details?: He set up a Minecraft account a few years ago on his PlayStation and is now attempting to access it again. He has forgotten his username and password. How can he get his details back?...