Unable to sign into Xbox360 - error code 8007274C

Discus and support Unable to sign into Xbox360 - error code 8007274C in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi! error message displayed simply says go to https://account.live.com to fix the problem, but that page just brings me to the account overview. My... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Dantoshou, Oct 6, 2019.

1. Dantoshou
    Dantoshou Guest

Hi! error message displayed simply says go to https://account.live.com to fix the problem, but that page just brings me to the account overview.

My password is correct however the circle continuously turns for sign in then the error message displays.

This profile is replacing an older profile that is now defunct, it has also been renamed recently which may have caused the issue, I've deleted all remnant of the old profiles from the console.

Please help!

:)

Dantoshou, Oct 6, 2019
  2. Dantoshou Win User

Hi Khader thanks for replying,

I added the device to my account however I still get the same error when trying to sign into the console.
  3. Wishcatcher Win User

Hi,

Go to https://account.microsoft.com and change your password, if you dont have any Xbox one X / S dont enable the double security check. If you already use it , you have to set
    a passcode ( go to security tab, select others and follow process to make the app code for your Xbox 360 ).

Regards
  4. XBF Leo G Win User

Hey Dantoshou,

Thank you for letting us know that the issue has been fixed. We'll be locking the thread as the issue has been resolved. If you require any help with any other issues, please feel free to come back to the Xbox Forums for further assistance. If
    anyone needs assistance with this issue or any other issues, we suggest creating a new thread.

Thank you again and have a great day!
  5. Dantoshou Win User

I ended up restoring the console to factory settings, I think because my old account was and the console was registered to it, when my name changed on this account it confused the console?

All fine now anyway thanks for all suggestions.
  6. khader Alhowari Win User

Hey my friend

Go to the link and see ur notifications

Ull found what issues u have maybe it need to add the devices to the account

Thanks
Thema:

1. Unable to sign into Xbox360 - error code 8007274C - Similar Threads - Unable sign Xbox360

2. Unable to Sign In to Microsoft Account to Redeem Xbox Game Pass Code

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to Sign In to Microsoft Account to Redeem Xbox Game Pass Code: I'm experiencing difficulties signing in to my Microsoft account to redeem an Xbox Game Pass code. Whenever I try to log in, I encounter the message "You signed out of your account. It's a good...
  3. Xbox Series X Error 8015190E - Unable to sign into Xbox live backwards compatible 360 games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X Error 8015190E - Unable to sign into Xbox live backwards compatible 360 games: I've been getting a 8015190E error code within the past week when attempting to sign into a 360 backwards compatible game on my xbox series X. I attempted hard reseting my Xbox, changing my DNS...
  4. Unable to sign in to account for xbox live

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to sign in to account for xbox live: Attempting to log into fortnite, for last 5 days, it says unable to log into your account for xbox live. Try later. Tried everything so far & no luck. Any suggestions?...
  5. Unable to sign into fortnite and rocket league

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to sign into fortnite and rocket league: My son is unable to sign onto his fortnite account and hasnt been able to sign in for months. The error message on screen is 'Unable to sign in to your account for xbox live. Please try again...
  6. Unable to sign in using other devices

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to sign in using other devices: Hi. I’m doing these steps: 1. On Xbox I click on add account 2. I go to other devices 3. I open microsoft.com/link in one of my devices and enter the code that appears on the screen 4. I log...
  7. Unable to log into Xbox Live games, error message: To sign into Xbox, please install this...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to log into Xbox Live games, error message: To sign into Xbox, please install this...: Hello, after recently buying a new computer I noticed that I'm unable to log into Xbox Live. Whenever I attempt, the following error appears: To sign into Xbox, please install this framework...
  8. Unable to sign Into your account on xbox live

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to sign Into your account on xbox live: Set up new xbox and downloaded fortnite. Put the code in when prompted but then we had to delete it because we wanted to use his old epic account from his Nintendo switch. I'm not sure if his new...
  9. I have been locked out of my xbox account and am unable to sign back in.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have been locked out of my xbox account and am unable to sign back in.: I have already tried the "recovery" form online and have been denied twice. I have been locked out of my xbox account and am unable to sign back in. I need a security code but I do not have...
  10. Unable to sign in to my Xbox account!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to sign in to my Xbox account!: Whenever I try to sign into my Xbox account via the main website. I always seem to run in the same issue. The Xbox icon loads as it usually does, but then it seems to divert back to the main page...