Unable to sign into the Xbox App on windows 11

Discus and support Unable to sign into the Xbox App on windows 11 in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I had an issue with the xbox app not opening after an update the other day. I uninstalled and reinstalled and got the app to download. however now i... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by austin harvey2, Dec 1, 2023.

1. Unable to sign into the Xbox App on windows 11

I had an issue with the xbox app not opening after an update the other day. I uninstalled and reinstalled and got the app to download. however now i cannot sign in. The screen flashed black for a second, then goes back to saying im not signed in. I have already tried checking my services, Repairing and resetting, a new user, uninstalling the app and the store with powershell, repairing and resetting the store, and manually redownloading the other services. Nothing has worked and im extremely frustrated.

:)

austin harvey2, Dec 1, 2023
  2. Sodangidni Win User

Hello, Austin. I'm Arturo, and I'll be glad to provide assistance with your inquiry today.

I'm sorry to hear you're unable to log in to the Xbox app on Windows 11 after receiving an updated.

Not only that, but I would like to ask if this update you're referring to was a Windows update?

If that's correct, can you try uninstalling the latest Windows updates before trying to use the Xbox app again?
    This can be done by opening Settings > Windows Update > Update history > Uninstall updates.
    On the list that appears, locate the latest updates, and then select Uninstall next to it.

Reference link:
    https://support.microsoft.com/windo...s-update-c77b8f9b-e4dc-4e9f-a803-fdec12e59fb0

Please let me know if this helped or if the issue persists.

Thanks for reading me,

Arturo.
  3. Kimmy_24 Win User

Unable to sign into xbox app on windows 11

Hi, I hope you're doing well and safe out there. I'm an Independent Advisor and I’m happy to help you today.

Do you get an error code or message when signing in to the Xbox app?

Let's also try some steps to isolate the issue. Please select the Start button > Settings > Accounts , then find the Microsoft account you used to sign in to the Xbox app and select Remove. Then go back to the Xbox app and sign in with the Microsoft account you just removed.

You can refer to this link for more troubleshooting steps: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/fix...
  4. NyanKat101 Win User

Microsoft account sign in problem

Hello Georges, thank you for replying to my question. Yes I have Windows 11 version 21H2. I unfortunately can't download the Xbox companion app due to the problem of being unable to sign into a Microsoft account on my computer. I am able to sign into my Microsoft account on the Xbox and Microsoft website its just the apps I have trouble signing in to.
  5. PierreGuirguis1 Win User

Error Code 0x0000042B

My windows is updated to the latest and im on windows 11. I am signed in, in windows store but not xbox. I tried deleting the app and installing again

I tried restarting my computer
  6. Tezzarrific Win User

Can't stream xbox on PC 11 and I don't know why

the xbox companion app on windows 11 no longer streams xbox, this function has now been shifted to the xbox app for windows 11.
Thema:

1. Unable to sign into the Xbox App on windows 11 - Similar Threads - Unable sign App

2. Unable to Sign In to Microsoft Account to Redeem Xbox Game Pass Code

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to Sign In to Microsoft Account to Redeem Xbox Game Pass Code: I'm experiencing difficulties signing in to my Microsoft account to redeem an Xbox Game Pass code. Whenever I try to log in, I encounter the message "You signed out of your account. It's a good...
  3. Xbox Series X Error 8015190E - Unable to sign into Xbox live backwards compatible 360 games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X Error 8015190E - Unable to sign into Xbox live backwards compatible 360 games: I've been getting a 8015190E error code within the past week when attempting to sign into a 360 backwards compatible game on my xbox series X. I attempted hard reseting my Xbox, changing my DNS...
  4. Unable to sign in to account for xbox live

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to sign in to account for xbox live: Attempting to log into fortnite, for last 5 days, it says unable to log into your account for xbox live. Try later. Tried everything so far & no luck. Any suggestions?...
  5. Unable to sign into fortnite and rocket league

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to sign into fortnite and rocket league: My son is unable to sign onto his fortnite account and hasnt been able to sign in for months. The error message on screen is 'Unable to sign in to your account for xbox live. Please try again...
  6. Unable to sign in using other devices

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to sign in using other devices: Hi. I’m doing these steps: 1. On Xbox I click on add account 2. I go to other devices 3. I open microsoft.com/link in one of my devices and enter the code that appears on the screen 4. I log...
  7. Unable to log into Xbox Live games, error message: To sign into Xbox, please install this...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to log into Xbox Live games, error message: To sign into Xbox, please install this...: Hello, after recently buying a new computer I noticed that I'm unable to log into Xbox Live. Whenever I attempt, the following error appears: To sign into Xbox, please install this framework...
  8. Unable to sign in to xbox app

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to sign in to xbox app: Hey Everybody I tried signing into my xbox app after getting game pass, and the login modal pops up for like a split second then disappears. I have tried resetting it, terminating it, restarting...
  9. Unable to sign into the Xbox app on PC Windows 10

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to sign into the Xbox app on PC Windows 10: When I try to sign into the Xbox app on my PC (windows 10) the screen turns black and then resets to the home page. When I try to access the Microsoft store I get an error screen that says page...
  10. Unable to sign into different account on xbox app pc

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to sign into different account on xbox app pc: I tried signing into my account this morning and whenever i sign out of my brothers and click sign in it doesn't give me the option to choose a account but just signs straight into my brothers...